Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
68,821 - 68,840 of 81,594 Comments Last updated Wednesday
qwerty

Carrollton, OH

#81921 Jan 12, 2013
All that energy you have put into work, health or new daily regimes starts to come to fruition and you can focus on the fart of your life now. You may need to fine tune your farting skills: remember that there's a fine line between assertiveness and aggression. The behavior of people around you could be particularly irritating.
asdfg

Richmond, KY

#81922 Jan 12, 2013
qwerty wrote:
All that energy you have put into work, health or new daily regimes starts to come to fruition and you can focus on the fart of your life now. You may need to fine tune your farting skills: remember that there's a fine line between assertiveness and aggression. The behavior of people around you could be particularly irritating.
another wannabe comedian...stick to your day job pal.
qwerty

Carrollton, OH

#81923 Jan 12, 2013
Be more comitted than usual, because things will go ashtray if neglected. There is a good chance of you getting a new job that will be very satifying. You may also hear news of an engagement. Bickering and misundrstanding between you and your busness partners may cause fricton
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#81924 Jan 12, 2013
Good morning Bird threaders. What happen to Hempburn? Hope everything is okay. Another warm 60+ day. Beats what California is getting:

California hit by big freeze with temperatures as low as 12 degrees

...and

43 Beautiful Photos Of The Freak Snow Storm In Jerusalem

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/its-snowing-in-...

Crazy weather. I am enjoying ours. lol

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#81925 Jan 12, 2013
G'morning everyone!! I'm rested up and raring to go! Let's talk!

Anyone read this story about a man in Jacksonville who bought enemas at a local CVS pharmacy, used them, resealed them and then took them back to the store for a refund? The items were then re-shelved and sold to unsuspecting people??

The enemas were found to be tainted with his own excrement. Supposedly no less than 12 and possibly up to 21 of them he bought, used, resealed and recapped, then returned to the store.
Link:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/article/27...

Is this just totally insane, or what?? If this man has a disease, he's just exposed all of these people to it... Makes my stomach lurch a bit to think of it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#81926 Jan 12, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Una, some left over salmon patties with scrambled eggs also goes well with some fried apples using nothing but some cinnamon and the Sav-A-Lot sugar-free syrup, some butter and water. The patties substitutes for bread or pancakes. Drat, I wish I had fixed the salmon patties now instead of trying to impress my friend with the lemon-pepper grilled tilapia on the George Foreman grill. LOL oh well, can't win em all. I snack a lot and generally only cook about twice a week and make enough to last 2 or 3 days.
I foresee a definite increase in Legend's cooking. It is good to see someone smack their lips and gulp down something one has prepared, even if it is a little tiger. I would not mind having a part-time tiger. LOL
Sounds good AW. Man oh man fried apples, good stuff. Had a couple of the left over salmon patties with eggs this morning.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81927 Jan 12, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Go ahead and get the vacuum out and string it across the middle of the floor. Pour a little Pinesol in the toilet or a sink. He'll think you have been working so hard. LOL
Oh, the tangled webs we weave, when we practice to deceive.. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#81928 Jan 12, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe fashion one like a guillotine. LOL
Ahahahah. That should do the trick. It could cause some to never speak plainly again too. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#81929 Jan 12, 2013
qwerty wrote:
Be more comitted than usual, because things will go ashtray if neglected. There is a good chance of you getting a new job that will be very satifying. You may also hear news of an engagement. Bickering and misundrstanding between you and your busness partners may cause fricton
Thank you qwerty. I have been missing tour horriblescope readings. Hehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#81930 Jan 12, 2013
*your

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#81931 Jan 12, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning Bird threaders. What happen to Hempburn? Hope everything is okay. Another warm 60+ day. Beats what California is getting:
California hit by big freeze with temperatures as low as 12 degrees
...and
43 Beautiful Photos Of The Freak Snow Storm In Jerusalem
http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/its-snowing-in-...
Crazy weather. I am enjoying ours. lol
Good morning AB. I wonder where Humpaburn is too. I miss his daily reports. Funny stuff. I hope he and little Tokes weren't over taken by vicious animals while securing the Bunny Trail. It could be worse, the wifes relatives might have devoured him. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#81932 Jan 12, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth.
W KY Girl

Urbana, IL

#81933 Jan 12, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe :)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81934 Jan 12, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I try to stay off the Interstates as much as possible even when going long distances. You can't hardly see "Americana" when speeding down the Interstate at 70 mph or more.
One of my best trips was about 10 years ago when I took U.S. 27 south all the way from Central Kentucky to Columbus Georgia.
Or took the "Lake Shore limited" from Union Station in downtown Chicago to Grand Central in New York. Riding along in the dining car with a cowboy from Texas listening to Merle Haggard, sitting with a black couple from Indianapolis where the guy was on his way to win the National "Bus Driver of the Year" award. Looking out the window seeing an Amish guy in Pennsylvania on the way to the barn with his milk pail at sunrise. The train ride was 17 hours of pure enjoyment, more so than a 2 hour flight sitting crowded next to a fat man with body odor. LOL
Wonderful, but what nice things did you seen when you arrived at Grand Central?!!!LOL

#81935 Jan 12, 2013
Doesn't this just make you want to puke a little in your mouth?? Here is another more informative link:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/return...

~~ The pharmacy worker, Dustin McDonald, said that the customer claimed that he purchased the enemas for his mother, but “she no longer needed them,” according to a Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office report.

When the suspicious McDonald decided to “check the box of enemas to be sure that they were not tampered with,” he “observed that all the enemas were used.” The worker also noticed that,“the unknown white male…re-glued the bottom of the box so that it appeared that it had not been opened.”

McDonald then opened three other six-pack enema boxes on the store’s shelves and found that “all the enemas in each of the 3 boxes were previously used,” deputies noted. An analysis of the used products revealed that,“fecal matter was located on some of the returned enema bottles.”~~

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81936 Jan 12, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're right, but hubby is pretty sharp,and I can't put much over on him. When I tried to quit smoking a few years ago, I fell off the wagon. I used to take the dog out for a walk and sneak a quick smoke behind the barn. Hubby watched me do this for quite a while, then told me he could see the tiny wisps of smoke curling around the corner of the barn. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81938 Jan 12, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderful, but what nice things did you seen when you arrived at Grand Central?!!!LOL
Not one thing except to view the Historic buildings, I hurried on off to work. I had to work in Chicago on Monday and Tuesday and in New York on Thursday and Friday and had Wednesday free. I had taken a flight to Chiago on Sunday afternoon and back from New York on Friday evening. So rather than be stuck in either city, I just took the nice train ride on the corporate dollar with a sleeper about the size of a refridgerator. Corporate did not mind, since the sleeper was cheaper than a hotel and air fare.
W KY Girl

Urbana, IL

#81939 Jan 12, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Doesn't this just make you want to puke a little in your mouth?? Here is another more informative link:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/return...
~~ The pharmacy worker, Dustin McDonald, said that the customer claimed that he purchased the enemas for his mother, but “she no longer needed them,” according to a Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office report.
When the suspicious McDonald decided to “check the box of enemas to be sure that they were not tampered with,” he “observed that all the enemas were used.” The worker also noticed that,“the unknown white male…re-glued the bottom of the box so that it appeared that it had not been opened.”
McDonald then opened three other six-pack enema boxes on the store’s shelves and found that “all the enemas in each of the 3 boxes were previously used,” deputies noted. An analysis of the used products revealed that,“fecal matter was located on some of the returned enema bottles.”~~
Makes me think more about somebody should poke those enemas down their throat. Some people, what can you say.

It's 66'F and raining here. Good nap day.
Nerd info: a year ago for the month of December I averaged using 48.8 kilowatts per day. This past December the average was 35.2 kilowatts per day.

#81940 Jan 12, 2013
Girl, it's so foggy here right now that I had to go out and make sure my woods weren't on fire. This is the strangest weather I've ever seen.. Eerie out there as a matter of fact. Makes me feel like it's the wee hours of the morning, but the clock say it's 3:00 in the afternoon.

It's a "Twilight Zone" kind of feeling today.. And I don't like it, hahah.

#81941 Jan 12, 2013
I just realized something.. I might be in cloud cover beings as I sit on a mountain top over here. DUH. It's probably low clouds that I'm in the midst of. I'm in the midst of the mist...

Bwwwahahahahahahaha!

Enjoy this:
The "Twilight Zone" theme.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min 62656sss 1,230
hot girl a the funeral home 17 min justbecuse0105 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Horatio 130,467
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 47 min Cuz 8
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min lordy 151,092
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 1 hr Junk man 10
Fight lee mart 1 hr dkkdk 2
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs