Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,681

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Blueminer

United States

#81708 Jan 9, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Evening BlueMiner. Look for a Gold Colored Freight Liner with a flat bed loaded with rolled steel and you might see Wolf Puppy. He is near there somewhere.
10/4! Is that your son? Does he own his own tractor? Or company driver? Ilm just asking so I know what to look for. From here on whenever I see a gold freightshaker pulling a flatbed I'll key down and holler "how boutcha Wolf Puppy." Sooner or later I'll buy him a cup a joe.

For now i gotta try to get some sleep.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81709 Jan 9, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
I am off to dreamland. You folks have a peaceful night.
Goodnight!
I have been in dreamland once already tonight and it just was not all that peaceful. I was fighting with the ex daughter-inlaw. LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#81710 Jan 9, 2013
Goodnight, AB. Sleep well. I missed your comments for a few minutes there. I'll have to play catch up now, grrrrrr... Thanks for the links. I'll look at them right now.

(Thought I saw a flashlight out in my woods. Let's just say it's not there now)...
Blueminer

United States

#81711 Jan 9, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
I am off to dreamland. You folks have a peaceful night.
Goodnight!
Hi and Goodnight
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81712 Jan 9, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
10/4! Is that your son? Does he own his own tractor? Or company driver? Ilm just asking so I know what to look for. From here on whenever I see a gold freightshaker pulling a flatbed I'll key down and holler "how boutcha Wolf Puppy." Sooner or later I'll buy him a cup a joe.
For now i gotta try to get some sleep.
He is an owner/operator but he probably would not know that he is "Wolf PuppY". LOL I doubt that he even knows that I am AW.
Blueminer

United States

#81713 Jan 9, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hey, Blue! How have you been?
Hi Nope! I' doing OK, just gettin ready to hit the hay. How are you these days?...Great I hope.

#81714 Jan 9, 2013
Doing good here! Glad to hear from you. Stop in tomorrow after you get rested up! We've missed you.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81715 Jan 9, 2013
Good Night All. I am going back to see if the ex-daughter-inlaw threw in the towel LOL I hit her in the teeth before I woke up the last time and missed and hit the dog. Poor Ol' Dog said he did not have a woman in that fight LOL

#81716 Jan 9, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Dog said he did not have a woman in that fight LOL
HAHAHA!
Catching my breath...
HAHAHA!!!!!!

Good one, AW. Thanks!

I'm heading to bed now with a grin plastered on my own face. I'll have my own dogs wagging their tails behind me, ready to hog the whole bed.
I know where my corner of the mattress is, you can believe it.. They've trained me real well.

Goodnight everyone and God bless!
W KY Girl

Burlington, IL

#81717 Jan 9, 2013
Hi everybody. You might want to check out the "gun control" interviews that the arrogant Britt, Piers Morgan has been doing lately.(There is a petition to deport Morgan over his gun control views.) Here is a couple of the interviews:

Piers Morgan/Larry Pratt-
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Piers Morgan/Larry Jones- http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Piers Morgan/Boston(former marine)- http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just saying

Owensboro, KY

#81718 Jan 9, 2013
Well that's crazy !
W KY Girl

Burlington, IL

#81719 Jan 9, 2013
Alex Jones was detained at the airport by TSA agents and threatened with arrest by police:
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

***After interview with Piers Morgan, Alex Jones and crew were stalked around New York by what he referred to as Bloomberg Mafia agents: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
W KY Girl

Burlington, IL

#81720 Jan 9, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
Hi everybody. You might want to check out the "gun control" interviews that the arrogant Britt, Piers Morgan has been doing lately.(There is a petition to deport Morgan over his gun control views.) Here is a couple of the interviews:
Piers Morgan/Larry Pratt- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RC4JJWUtzkcXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Piers Morgan/Larry Jones- http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Piers Morgan/Boston(former marine)- http://www.youtube.com/watch...
...that is ALEX Jones
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81722 Jan 10, 2013
Conversation from my latest dream that just now woke me, seems similar to this thread:

what ya buildin ?
bed slats
thought ya had a bed?
I do
where ya puttin the new bed?
right here.
outside?
uh huh
ya gonna sleep out here?
naw, too many skeeters
why ya buildin it then?
I dunno, seemed like tha thing to do
don't you think it will get wet when in the rain?
I never thought about that.

Time to wake up and have some coffee. Brain showed up in some KFC chicken batter.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81723 Jan 10, 2013
If you look at the pictures in the thread side advertisements for local dating, it is fairly easy to see why some people need to advertise. LOL

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81724 Jan 10, 2013
Good morning, AW, and others when they finally wake up. Just got the little guy off to school. Interesting dream, AW. Mine are strange as well, but I've never built bed slats. Going to have lots of rain the next few days. The fellow who owns empty land across the street from me is putting in lots of drainage tiles. I have a feeling that his water is going to find its way into my spot. I may need your boat-building advice or I'm liable to float away.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81725 Jan 10, 2013
@ AW: You say that your brain showed up in KFC chicken batter???Well, mine left and hasn't been seen since. LOL
W KY Girl

Burlington, IL

#81726 Jan 10, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Conversation from my latest dream that just now woke me, seems similar to this thread:
what ya buildin ?
bed slats
thought ya had a bed?
I do
where ya puttin the new bed?
right here.
outside?
uh huh
ya gonna sleep out here?
naw, too many skeeters
why ya buildin it then?
I dunno, seemed like tha thing to do
don't you think it will get wet when in the rain?
I never thought about that.
Time to wake up and have some coffee. Brain showed up in some KFC chicken batter.
AW did you eat some real spicy pizza before you went to bed? Spicy pizza use to give me some wild dreams. lol I hope you got that ex-daughter-in-law straightened out! lol
W KY Girl

Burlington, IL

#81727 Jan 10, 2013
Oglala wrote:
Good morning, AW, and others when they finally wake up. Just got the little guy off to school. Interesting dream, AW. Mine are strange as well, but I've never built bed slats. Going to have lots of rain the next few days. The fellow who owns empty land across the street from me is putting in lots of drainage tiles. I have a feeling that his water is going to find its way into my spot. I may need your boat-building advice or I'm liable to float away.
Good morning Oglala. How are you? I was reading your post with your concerns about the gun controversy going on. I agree with you, it is a huge concern. No doubt many of our rights are being taken away. I think when a political leader has the nerve to say that they will go around/against the Constitution (as Biden did) they should be removed from their position immediately!
The videos I posted above about Alex Jones are pretty eye opening, especially the one about being followed by the mafia after his interview on the show with Piers Morgan. Pretty scary.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81728 Jan 10, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
AW did you eat some real spicy pizza before you went to bed? Spicy pizza use to give me some wild dreams. lol I hope you got that ex-daughter-in-law straightened out! lol
No I had a bologna sandwich and Doritoes. Probably just as bad for dreaming. Especially after all the talk about pork roasts, gravy, and the veggies. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 2 hr band-aid 30
jail tracker/knox county detention center not t... (Aug '11) 4 hr does it matter 10
Mike Warren, will you be the next judge executive? 5 hr Big0 1
Mike Warren, will you be the next judge? 5 hr Big0 1
El Mariachi Restaurant 5 hr liers 4
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 5 hr just saying 41
Indictments 6 hr John 86
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 7 hr Samuel Adams 73
Mike Warren embezzled money? 11 hr nocrook 18
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 12 hr curious 22

Freeze Watch for Knox County was issued at October 30 at 10:32PM EDT

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search