Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,425)

Showing posts 68,481 - 68,500 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I am not knocking what you or anyone else wishes to believe, but only that my faith and trust in GOD is a personal thing and I do not need to nor will follow any others but GOD. Good Day.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Hey Ancient Wolf, glad you had a good night out. I can't wait until I can. Still taking meds. Lungs feel terrible. Coughing my head off. Must be the chemtrails. hahaha
Hope it was your local KFC, did you see this disgusting story on the news. Poor Colonel must be rolling over in his grave.(I think they have messed with his 11 herbs and spices myself, it don't taste like the Colonel's anymore). It is gross but it is in London, no telling the true story and why.
Foul KFC meal appears to come with deep-fried internal organ
Struggling to find a convincing reason to prepare home-cooked meals? Here's a visual aide: a not-so-finger-lickin'-good internal organ snuggled into student Ibrahim Langoo's crispy fried chicken. The 19-year-old discovered the gnarly body part after tearing off a chunk at a KFC in Colchester, England, last month. "I threw it down onto my tray immediately," says Langoo. "It looked like a brain. I suddenly felt grim and really sick." Langoo wasted no time in uploading this now-viral pic onto Facebook, commenting, "Here is the reason to never go to KFC ever again." KFC has apologized, consoling Langoo that, rather than a brain, he was probably munching on a kidney. Hurl.[Source]
http://now.msn.com/kentucky-fried-chicken-mea...
Don't click on the site if you don't want to see what it looks like. hahaha
That looks almost like a chicken gizzard turned inside out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
String of mysterious ‘booming noises’ reported across several U.S. states
Posted on December 10, 2012
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20 ...
Gas explosions far underground????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good Early Morning Threaders and Threadettes. Dog-tree-coffee time. LOL
You are correct. I am usually up very early in the morning, but I often don't post until later, after the little guy is dressed and off to school. But I love the early morning and can look forward to an afternoon nap. Zzzzzzz z(That's supposed to mean me snoring).LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD reveals himself to people in many ways, but HE has not revealed HIMSELF for me to personally believe in the moving over and coming back to tell of near death experiences. I have to agree with "I am poster" that a person's brain waves can and does visualize things based on oxygen depletion.
If GOD'S message was that important, He would reveal it to all mankind and not just "Earthquake" Kelly and a select few. Matthew 24:4 "And Jesus answered and said unto them: Take heed that no man deceive you".
AW, that's the key to all the nonsense, "take heed that no man deceive you". Scriptures can also be used to decieve when taken out of context. As I have previously stated, Satan quoted from the 91st Psalm in his attemp to tempt Jesus. The Scriptures plainly state that many false Christs shall arise, believe it not.

Strait(difficult)is the gate that leads to eternal life and few there be that find it. Broad is the path that leads to descruction and many be that find it.(Pharaprased)

We can also take note that Heavenly Jerusalem has specific measurements, according to the measurements of the angel.

Where as in the Old testament it is declared that Hell was created for the Devil and his Angels.(not mankind)It goes on to state, but Hell has opened up it's mouth and enlarged itself "without measure". Mankind goes to whichever by their own choice. Satan is very busy with his ambassadors helping people make the wrong choice through deception.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
That looks almost like a chicken gizzard turned inside out.
They are now claiming it was the chicken's kidney? lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise it wasn't me Uglylala. Thank the Lord, I'm not underground yet. LOL. And good morning dear one.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am not knocking what you or anyone else wishes to believe, but only that my faith and trust in GOD is a personal thing and I do not need to nor will follow any others but GOD. Good Day.
I feel the same way. One reason I don't debate religion, just like politics. Everyone to their own.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I am usually up very early in the morning, but I often don't post until later, after the little guy is dressed and off to school. But I love the early morning and can look forward to an afternoon nap. Zzzzzzz z(That's supposed to mean me snoring).LOL
I think the Z's are an international language, Lala. Lol.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Goodmorning bird thread "Peeps".
(Pun intended, hehe)

I really wasn't expecting this rain today, only the warmer temps. I'm a little bit let down. Wanted to spend the day outside, maybe do some fishing... Oh well.

Interesting takes on the religious beliefs coming out in this thread. Personally, I find it time consuming to try to force my own "God and Me" agenda on anyone else, and that's also why you won't find me on those religious based threads. I think that you can make a statement, give your views, then anything much beyond that it seems to be nothing but pushing your beliefs on other people.

I'm not the one to say that any other religion is wrong, but there are stipulations. Those being, as long as that religion doesn't promote harming another human being, I have no problem with them or how they choose to worship. They're going to believe what they want to anyway.. The same as I'm free to.

MY religious views might be wrong. Yours night be wrong. Theirs might be wrong. We might ALL be wrong. Who knows? And unfortunately none of us will know who's been RIGHT until the end comes.

My philosophy is to live my life as my own conscience allows, practice kindness toward my fellow man, respect nature and all of God's creatures, and believe with all of my heart that there IS a Creator, aka God. Hopefully, anything above and beyond that is icing on the cake in His eyes.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Methane buildup, underground gas storage, plates moving, and the elite are building underground bunkers...hahaha, let them. I would take my chances above ground anyday. lol

With all the sinkholes showing up and increased earthquakes, I really wonder about our Madrid Fault.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
They are now claiming it was the chicken's kidney? lol
AB, I think it looks like a mountian oyster that Humpaburn cooked up on the ol' Weber smoker. At 225 degrees of course. It's hard to find nice round ones at the supermarket anymore, most are kind of lop sided, per chef Humpaburn. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD reveals himself to people in many ways, but HE has not revealed HIMSELF for me to personally believe in the moving over and coming back to tell of near death experiences. I have to agree with "I am poster" that a person's brain waves can and does visualize things based on oxygen depletion.
If GOD'S message was that important, He would reveal it to all mankind and not just "Earthquake" Kelly and a select few. Matthew 24:4 "And Jesus answered and said unto them: Take heed that no man deceive you".
The oxygen depletion theory has been refuted by several neurologists. There is still much to learn about consciousness surviving after the neocortex (gray matter in the brain)stops functioning. The last book that I read involving this topic was written by a neurosurgeon who had a near-death experience. It is very interesting. I don't know what heaven is like but I am absolutely certain (faith) that Our Creator has more in store for us after we leave this planet physically.
From a medical standpoint, an individual who becomes acutely deprived of oxygen usually becomes agitated and combative (internal agitation, not related to an observable cause) and does not experience the serenity or recall vivid details most often associated with a near death experience. Science and the belief in God need not be mutually exclusive.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
AB, I think it looks like a mountian oyster that Humpaburn cooked up on the ol' Weber smoker. At 225 degrees of course. It's hard to find nice round ones at the supermarket anymore, most are kind of lop sided, per chef Humpaburn. Hehehehe.
haha, too funny. Good morning Una. Whatever it is, it is gross.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise it wasn't me Uglylala. Thank the Lord, I'm not underground yet. LOL. And good morning dear one.
Good morning to you. No, I knew that it wasn't you. You would have to eat a ton of beans to produce that loud of an explosion LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
My philosophy is to live my life as my own conscience allows, practice kindness toward my fellow man, respect nature and all of God's creatures, and believe with all of my heart that there IS a Creator, aka God. Hopefully, anything above and beyond that is icing on the cake in His eyes.
Your last paragraph fairly much summarizes my own beliefs. Having lived numerous years, I have seen many "preachers" (either ordained by their sect, televised, or self-appointed) fall from the way. I surely don't want to hang my eternal life based on hanging onto someone else's coat tail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Bye for now. Hubby needs to use the computer and I need to do chores. Be back later.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last paragraph fairly much summarizes my own beliefs. Having lived numerous years, I have seen many "preachers" (either ordained by their sect, televised, or self-appointed) fall from the way. I surely don't want to hang my eternal life based on hanging onto someone else's coat tail.
Agreed. I'm old enough to have seen, and reasoned, for myself by this point. Many who claim to be "men of God", ARE truly men of God I think.. Some, not so much "men of God", as "men of greed and control"..

I'll take the chance on my personal conscience. I know what's right and wrong by now. And as I continue to find inner peace, I've realized that this is more fruitful for ME than "following" the masses.. I can't take a chance on believing as someone else would try to convince me to. Red flags pop up for a reason.

I'll follow my heart. If the Lord lives in your heart, he'll guide your heart.

We're all free to follow our own convictions. And that's what I'll continue to do.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
The oxygen depletion theory has been refuted by several neurologists. There is still much to learn about consciousness surviving after the neocortex (gray matter in the brain)stops functioning. The last book that I read involving this topic was written by a neurosurgeon who had a near-death experience. It is very interesting. I don't know what heaven is like but I am absolutely certain (faith) that Our Creator has more in store for us after we leave this planet physically.
From a medical standpoint, an individual who becomes acutely deprived of oxygen usually becomes agitated and combative (internal agitation, not related to an observable cause) and does not experience the serenity or recall vivid details most often associated with a near death experience. Science and the belief in God need not be mutually exclusive.
whether that theory is true or false is really irrelevant to me, but I can see where the depletion of oxygen might cause one to be more agitated than peaceful. I have stood by the bedside of many loved ones as they passed over, and whether they saw a "light at the end of the tunnel" or not is also irrelevant. They knew and I knew that there was something better in store and the pain and suffering was over and many smiled. If a near death exerience has caused someone to repent and follow GOD, that is great and they can relay their stories to others that might need it, but I don't.

It is raining here now. Is the rain Science or God watering the earth? or both? Does it really matter?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, too funny. Good morning Una. Whatever it is, it is gross.
Good morning AB.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,481 - 68,500 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min angela 122,516
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Boop 918
Who would make a great mayor? 1 hr WTF 74
can u apply for food stamps online 1 hr guss 28
New Family Court Judge NEEDED!!! 1 hr WTF 38
Coming soon to America!!! SICK 1 hr guss 4
Preachers 2 hr guss 4
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 7 hr your screwed 9
•••