Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,412)

Showing posts 68,221 - 68,240 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? "Redemption"???? Surely you're joking......
That is a good one huh? LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Open wrote:
<quoted text>
stalkers don't affect me either, although I know I definitely affect him and maybe you are right I am partly to blame for his bullying by fueling his psychological need for attention, I see your point. But give me some time, it may not be too late to reform him because deep in the soul of every bully is a scared and insecure person and if you can expose that then the game is over and maybe then his healing can begin.
You can't reform an internet persona, particularly by digging in what may well be a personal "mental wound" to begin with... You can't even reform a real life, walking, talking, breathing human being unless they WANT reformation. It's simply futile.
Lone GI

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not the poster that normally uses the "imposter" moniker, which is why it is not good to use other's normal identities. It leads readers to draw a different conclusion about the character and belief system of the wrong person.
only the readers who are really paying attention can tell who is who and who is not, and beside it is also a good way to evade stalkers and mods. Remember it is your message that counts so monikers are basically meaningless to me.
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Open wrote:
<quoted text>
stalkers don't affect me either, although I know I definitely affect him and maybe you are right I am partly to blame for his bullying by fueling his psychological need for attention, I see your point. But give me some time, it may not be too late to reform him because deep in the soul of every bully is a scared and insecure person and if you can expose that then the game is over and maybe then his healing can begin.
Good luck with that! I prefer a different method. lol
Open

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? "Redemption"???? Surely you're joking......
He may still be bitter and hateful, but at least he's open and honest about his true self, that's his redeeming quality.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I have to leave the forums for a while. Real life calls and dinner needs to be served to the critters and humans alike around here...

I'll chat with you all later on possibly. If not, have a blessed and peaceful night.

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
Open

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't reform an internet persona, particularly by digging in what may well be a personal "mental wound" to begin with... You can't even reform a real life, walking, talking, breathing human being unless they WANT reformation. It's simply futile.
not necessarily futile...there have been many that have come and gone on this thread that have been reformed.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What, reform to your persona? I don't freakin' think so. If that can even be classified as reformation. My God, get over yourself.
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Imposter has redeemed himself. I wonder where he's been and if they're still deleting his posts for no good reason. What is your assessment of Imposter?
I agree that Imposter might be a fairly smart person but he has some serious issues. A lot he does is only to impress his buddy but that is no excuse. I'm just glad I don't know either one of them in person. No doubt in my mind they would both be as extremely abusive as they could get by with.
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I have to leave the forums for a while. Real life calls and dinner needs to be served to the critters and humans alike around here...
I'll chat with you all later on possibly. If not, have a blessed and peaceful night.
_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
Later Nope.:)
Lone GI

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that! I prefer a different method. lol
silence is another method
Lone GI

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Imposter might be a fairly smart person but he has some serious issues. A lot he does is only to impress his buddy but that is no excuse. I'm just glad I don't know either one of them in person. No doubt in my mind they would both be as extremely abusive as they could get by with.
Imposter has already distanced himself from Una, you notice he rarely responds to him now.
Imposter

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
What, reform to your persona? I don't freakin' think so. If that can even be classified as reformation. My God, get over yourself.
It seems you are back to your old self and you have succeeded in isolating yourself once again, and you were doing so well there for a while and even had the others saying nice things to you. Do you miss your former sidekick, Imposter?
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

How to become a Christian:
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 5:8 But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us!
Romans 10:13 For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Romans 10: 9 If you confess with your mouth,“Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 One believes with the heart, resulting in righteousness, and one confesses with the mouth, resulting in salvation.
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Lone GI wrote:
<quoted text>
Imposter has already distanced himself from Una, you notice he rarely responds to him now.
I haven't noticed that but it would be good. I think it is really weak and childish of an adult to act ignorant in that way just to impress another adult.

And you don't have to actually hit somebody to be abusive.
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Lone GI wrote:
<quoted text>
silence is another method
Yes I like that one. When they can't get you to argue with them it makes them crazy! LOL

I've got to do something, be back in a bit.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you are back to your old self and you have succeeded in isolating yourself once again, and you were doing so well there for a while and even had the others saying nice things to you. Do you miss your former sidekick, Imposter?
I'm only this way to you and other liars, Sybil. I detest liars and theives.
Lone GI

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
How to become a Christian:
Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 5:8 But God proves His own love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us!
Romans 10:13 For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Romans 10: 9 If you confess with your mouth,“Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 One believes with the heart, resulting in righteousness, and one confesses with the mouth, resulting in salvation.
the Roman Catholics were notorious for using religion to gain control over the minds of the masses, and though their message may have been spiritual on the surface, their intent was impure and diminished the value of their message.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't noticed that but it would be good. I think it is really weak and childish of an adult to act ignorant in that way just to impress another adult.
And you don't have to actually hit somebody to be abusive.
You have proven that, Serpent Tongue. You are leading people to eternal damnation with your false interperation of the Scripture.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Lone GI wrote:
<quoted text>
the Roman Catholics were notorious for using religion to gain control over the minds of the masses, and though their message may have been spiritual on the surface, their intent was impure and diminished the value of their message.
You finally got something right, Sybil. W Ky Girl isn't doing a lot better than they.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,221 - 68,240 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,606
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 59 min FarePrey 362
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr pusherman_ 127,771
Brooke (Teeth) (Oct '09) 2 hr Wow 29
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 6 hr Nope 9
KC Basketball Coach 6 hr Well 46
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000