Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,733

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#81161 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
But the bible way is do-able, your way is impossible.:) But really, God's way is the only way that He will accept. What I listed is honestly from the bible.
No they are not from the Holy Bible. You have been decieved and leading others into deception.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#81162 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy that cake and ice cream AW.:)
Agreed! I had to run and get an apple. He got my sweet tooth all worked up, LOL!

Have a good time, AW.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81163 Jan 6, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you and Nope Dope can't get over it when I'm not here. You a bully? You're a joke. I laugh at your ignorance. You are as dumb as a sack of rocks. Una didn't hijack anything, but you and Nope Dope have got it pretty well sewed up with your ignorance and lies.
Read a little closer half-wit, I didn't write that. lol HOWEVER, I do agree with it. You're so ignorant that you can't even talk to anybody without your post being full of childish name calling. lol
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81164 Jan 6, 2013
Lone GI wrote:
<quoted text>
how about Lone GI as an anagram of Legion? That will be my name from now on.
Ok.:)
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81166 Jan 6, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Okay. I vaguely see your point. But why does this matter so much to you? You seem to be educated and well spoken.. But I still don't understand why this upsets your apple cart so badly.
In the same token, attracting a childish stalker on here is nothing new to me personally. Their nonsense is nothing but a mere nuisance, very easily skimmed over. But here's the kicker:
It's not affecting my health, it's no threat to my mental sanity, and I can assure you that my utility bills still being in the mailbox at some point next month. In short, nothing will change as far as my lifestyle simply because of a "shady" character on Topix.
Do you understand what I'm trying to explain here? Why let nonsense posted on an internet forum cause you to have any "trust" issues?
Unless of course you've revealed too much information on-line that concerns your personal life and it's allowed someone to know your true ID. Then you've possibly got reason to worry about your safety, therefore triggering "trust" issues, which I could fully understand.
In some cases, you could reasonably be as much to blame for the bullying as the original culprit. Fueling the psychological needs an internet stalker isn't the solution in any case......
Nope you are right, none of it amounts to a hill of beans. But I just think it's kind of sad that one person came on this thread and ran off a buch of people who had made friends and were enjoying themselves and bothering nobody. But you are right, I sure won't lose any sleep over it.
Imposter

Richmond, KY

#81168 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your assessment of Una but the other, not so much.
I think Imposter has redeemed himself. I wonder where he's been and if they're still deleting his posts for no good reason. What is your assessment of Imposter?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#81169 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Read a little closer half-wit, I didn't write that. lol HOWEVER, I do agree with it. You're so ignorant that you can't even talk to anybody without your post being full of childish name calling. lol
At least I don't lie. Childish name calling? What is half-wit? What a hypocritical modern day Phariscee.

#81171 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you are right, none of it amounts to a hill of beans. But I just think it's kind of sad that one person came on this thread and ran off a buch of people who had made friends and were enjoying themselves and bothering nobody. But you are right, I sure won't lose any sleep over it.
That was meant for, uh, well, whatever his or her name is. I don't like using "Sybil". It has such a negative sound to it due to the movie character portrayed as having such dire mental problems....

But I don't know how to address that user now... Hmmmmmmm..
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81173 Jan 6, 2013
Bully wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you will notice that they have quit bullying her and have reformed their ways. They're even nice to her now.
Yes they have left her alone and I am glad for her sake. But reform their ways? Not in the least. Honestly, the way Imposter bashed her without mercy before and how sweet he is now - that is exactly how an abusive relationship goes. I forget all their terminology but you can look it up. It is scary!
Open

Richmond, KY

#81174 Jan 6, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Okay. I vaguely see your point. But why does this matter so much to you? You seem to be educated and well spoken.. But I still don't understand why this upsets your apple cart so badly.
In the same token, attracting a childish stalker on here is nothing new to me personally. Their nonsense is nothing but a mere nuisance, very easily skimmed over. But here's the kicker:
It's not affecting my health, it's no threat to my mental sanity, and I can assure you that my utility bills still being in the mailbox at some point next month. In short, nothing will change as far as my lifestyle simply because of a "shady" character on Topix.
Do you understand what I'm trying to explain here? Why let nonsense posted on an internet forum cause you to have any "trust" issues?
Unless of course you've revealed too much information on-line that concerns your personal life and it's allowed someone to know your true ID. Then you've possibly got reason to worry about your safety, therefore triggering "trust" issues, which I could fully understand.
In some cases, you could reasonably be as much to blame for the bullying as the original culprit. Fueling the psychological needs an internet stalker isn't the solution in any case......
stalkers don't affect me either, although I know I definitely affect him and maybe you are right I am partly to blame for his bullying by fueling his psychological need for attention, I see your point. But give me some time, it may not be too late to reform him because deep in the soul of every bully is a scared and insecure person and if you can expose that then the game is over and maybe then his healing can begin.

#81176 Jan 6, 2013
False Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Imposter has redeemed himself. I wonder where he's been and if they're still deleting his posts for no good reason. What is your assessment of Imposter?
Seriously? "Redemption"???? Surely you're joking......
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81177 Jan 6, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! I had to run and get an apple. He got my sweet tooth all worked up, LOL!
Have a good time, AW.
I love birthday cake and ice cream! IMO neither one by their self isn't near as good as they are together. Yum!:)
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81178 Jan 6, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That was meant for, uh, well, whatever his or her name is. I don't like using "Sybil". It has such a negative sound to it due to the movie character portrayed as having such dire mental problems....
But I don't know how to address that user now... Hmmmmmmm..
He said he was going to go by "Lone GI." I'm glad, I don't have to think so hard who is saying what. lol
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81179 Jan 6, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good one huh? LOL

#81180 Jan 6, 2013
Open wrote:
<quoted text>
stalkers don't affect me either, although I know I definitely affect him and maybe you are right I am partly to blame for his bullying by fueling his psychological need for attention, I see your point. But give me some time, it may not be too late to reform him because deep in the soul of every bully is a scared and insecure person and if you can expose that then the game is over and maybe then his healing can begin.
You can't reform an internet persona, particularly by digging in what may well be a personal "mental wound" to begin with... You can't even reform a real life, walking, talking, breathing human being unless they WANT reformation. It's simply futile.
Lone GI

Richmond, KY

#81182 Jan 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not the poster that normally uses the "imposter" moniker, which is why it is not good to use other's normal identities. It leads readers to draw a different conclusion about the character and belief system of the wrong person.
only the readers who are really paying attention can tell who is who and who is not, and beside it is also a good way to evade stalkers and mods. Remember it is your message that counts so monikers are basically meaningless to me.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81184 Jan 6, 2013
Open wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that! I prefer a different method. lol
Open

Richmond, KY

#81186 Jan 6, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He may still be bitter and hateful, but at least he's open and honest about his true self, that's his redeeming quality.

#81187 Jan 6, 2013
I have to leave the forums for a while. Real life calls and dinner needs to be served to the critters and humans alike around here...

I'll chat with you all later on possibly. If not, have a blessed and peaceful night.

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
Open

Richmond, KY

#81188 Jan 6, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't reform an internet persona, particularly by digging in what may well be a personal "mental wound" to begin with... You can't even reform a real life, walking, talking, breathing human being unless they WANT reformation. It's simply futile.
not necessarily futile...there have been many that have come and gone on this thread that have been reformed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min HistoricallySpeaking 132,244
teena Marie mills 1 hr the truth 16
hau mings mexican restaurant 1 hr eating 4
dinky phipps 1 hr sue 19
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Michael 16
Messers 4 hr Wondering 1
Jason hughes son 11 hr Jason cuzzo 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info