Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
68,181 - 68,200 of 81,599 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81129 Jan 6, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is certainly true. But I'm not one to dwell on matters of discontent.
It's very easy to 'figure' people out.. If someone is toxic, I avoid them. If someone is beneficial to my happiness, I embrace them. I think, I reason, and then I move on as my heart tells me to.
There is only so much that can be done with toxic people.. The rest is out of our hands. I choose to let them wallow in their own poisons after they've avoided attempts to help them find peace.
Very true! Some people refuse to be happy. lol
pucker

London, KY

#81131 Jan 6, 2013
On October 13,2012. My wife & I went fishing at the low water bridge just past H.C.H.S. There were hundreds of dead fish. I don't know what caused it but, it was weird.I took photos.I reported it to the dept. of fish & wildlife.Still don't know.I did'nt know if Ishould say anything or not.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#81132 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, a true Christian can not be demon possessed. When a person accepts Jesus Christ they are a changed person. God can cure anyone's anger issues.
That Christian however, has to work daily to keep their heart right with God. You can't just accept him and let your guard down. It takes daily "communion" with Him within your soul. And I'm not talking about the type of communion that uses wine and a wafer, LOL!
(Not meaning to make light of it, either)...

I agree fully that He can remove anger issues from people. But He can't help those who are unwilling to accept His help. You have to WANT that help, and you have to CHOOSE to accept His blessings. He forces Himself on no human being. Those are OUR choices to make. That's also why I believe He has exclusions for those who are mentally ill.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81137 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it was just yesterday that you were telling Una that you were a bully too. Honestly, it is nothing to aspire to do or brag about!
That was not the poster that normally uses the "imposter" moniker, which is why it is not good to use other's normal identities. It leads readers to draw a different conclusion about the character and belief system of the wrong person.
Girl w KY

Richmond, KY

#81140 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it was just yesterday that you were telling Una that you were a bully too. Honestly, it is nothing to aspire to do or brag about!
I like to bully those who bully others because I had a really bad experience being bullied as a child which I will never forget. I think most on here will agree that Una was the bully who hijacked this thread and he only said I was a bully because I bullied him back.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81141 Jan 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not the poster that normally uses the "imposter" moniker, which is why it is not good to use other's normal identities. It leads readers to draw a different conclusion about the character and belief system of the wrong person.
Hi AW. You're right. It was "what's his name." I thing "Legion" fits as a name for him because "he is many...names." But "Legion" is not nice so he needs to pick his own name. But you're right, it wasn't Imposter, it was the other guy. Some people thrive on confusion and drama.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#81142 Jan 6, 2013
Girl w KY wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to bully those who bully others because I had a really bad experience being bullied as a child which I will never forget. I think most on here will agree that Una was the bully who hijacked this thread and he only said I was a bully because I bullied him back.
Why then do you support his sidekick?

Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things. But I am curious why you would side with one, yet not the other. If what you say is genuinely true, then you've just flagrantly contradicted yourself.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81143 Jan 6, 2013
Girl w KY wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that. I hate the fact that some people love hurting other people for no reason. I think it is petty and weak! As a kid I would beat the crap out of them but when you come of age it is a little more difficult to give them what they deserve because you very well might have jail time to face. I have had to put up with some on the job because of that. They know they have you in a spot. A psychopath is so conniving and manipulative that they can get by with a lot! Oh yes I know a Christian is supposed to be so peaceful and never fight. I am peaceful but I'm not Jesus!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#81144 Jan 6, 2013
Too often people take disagreements with the contents of their posts as some type of personal attack or bullying and they are ready to pounce at the first shake of the bushes.

You folks have a good night, I am off to go have some birthday cake and ice cream (not my Birthday). LOL
Open

Richmond, KY

#81145 Jan 6, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things. But I am curious why you would side with one, yet not the other. If what you say is genuinely true, then you've just flagrantly contradicted yourself.
I sense honesty in Imposter, with Una I am not quite convinced due to his vacillating character. His crass comments and obvious mockery of religion contrasting with moments of civility and intelligence makes for an enigmatic character. In all honesty, I think he's a phony and don't trust him for a second even when he tries to be nice.
Chris T

Richmond, KY

#81146 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the bible, the ONLY way to be a Christian is to:
1. realize you are a sinful person,
2. be willing to do your best to turn away from that sin (repent),
3. accept that Jesus Christ died on the cross taking your punishment for your sins,
4. ask Him to forgive you and come into you heart and life as your Savior and Lord.
...period
My way is a lot simpler
Bully

Richmond, KY

#81148 Jan 6, 2013
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, I agree with you a lot but there is another side to that. A few short weeks ago "some people" were giving AB pure hell. I wasn't real sure what was going on and thought there might be something that had gone on to cause it. I hate to put it this way but I wondered if MAYBE she had done something to ask for it. I did not know so I stayed out of it. But HONESTLY, I could see that it was EXTREMELY UNFAIR and they were just being bullies. But still I kept my mouth shut. Now for no reason I am the object of their bullying. What's that saying, "they came for so and so but it didn't affect me so I didn't say anything, then they came for somebody else but it didn't affect me so again I didn't say anything, then they came for ME and there wasn't anybody left to stand up with me." I was wrong in not saying anything! If everybody would stand up to bullies their bullying wouldn't be so simple and they might actually stop. Even in the schools today, they are teaching kids that if they see another kid being bullied that they should step in and not ignore it. It is said that if you don't step in and help the person you are just as guilty as the bully. There has always been bullying and there always will be but it has got so bad that a lot of children have committed suicide over it, A LOT of them! And even adults have committed suicide over internet bullying. It is not in any way a joke. And not to mention the kids who are bullied so bad and they get so full of rage that they end up going to school and killing a bunch of people.
I think you will notice that they have quit bullying her and have reformed their ways. They're even nice to her now.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#81149 Jan 6, 2013
Open wrote:
<quoted text>
I sense honesty in Imposter, with Una I am not quite convinced due to his vacillating character. His crass comments and obvious mockery of religion contrasting with moments of civility and intelligence makes for an enigmatic character. In all honesty, I think he's a phony and don't trust him for a second even when he tries to be nice.
Zip it Sybil. I think you are an idiot, at least I'm honest about it. It'ss not me that's copying & using others posting names.
A FART NUT HERE

Richmond, KY

#81150 Jan 6, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you and Nope Dope can't get over it when I'm not here. You a bully? You're a joke. I laugh at your ignorance. You are as dumb as a sack of rocks. Una didn't hijack anything, but you and Nope Dope have got it pretty well sewed up with your ignorance and lies.
I knew I was right about you all along fartknocker, and you prove it every time you post. Go on and show us your bad self, you're pretty amusing as an internet tough guy.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81151 Jan 6, 2013
Open wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your assessment of Una but the other, not so much.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#81152 Jan 6, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of you are experts at contradicting yourselves. That is quite understandable getting crossed up in deciet.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81153 Jan 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Too often people take disagreements with the contents of their posts as some type of personal attack or bullying and they are ready to pounce at the first shake of the bushes.
You folks have a good night, I am off to go have some birthday cake and ice cream (not my Birthday). LOL
Enjoy that cake and ice cream AW.:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#81154 Jan 6, 2013
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew I was right about you all along fartknocker, and you prove it every time you post. Go on and show us your bad self, you're pretty amusing as an internet tough guy.
Sybil, you don't even know who you are, much less anyone else. It is also understandable, you posing as a girl. Most everyone knows you're freaky.
W KY Girl

Merrillville, IN

#81155 Jan 6, 2013
Chris T wrote:
<quoted text>
My way is a lot simpler
But the bible way is do-able, your way is impossible.:) But really, God's way is the only way that He will accept. What I listed is honestly from the bible.
Ancient Fowl

Richmond, KY

#81156 Jan 6, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Is that a self-realization or a confession wolf?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 5 min Haha 11
knox board of ed raising taxes 38 min hmm 1
What time does IGA open? 45 min bagger 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Khatru 130,549
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr GoodRiddanceMicha... 1,538
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 1 hr lol 9
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,277
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE