Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
68,141 - 68,160 of 81,587 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81083
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whoa. I must be getting tired enough for bed. That last comment was really chopped up, lol.

Okay then, goodnight all. Sleep well.

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81084
Jan 5, 2013
 
mother wrote:
<quoted text>
everything you said is true, you have a good memory...but what's with the mother comment? That's not like you to stoop to that level.
I stopped to no level at all, only that you disliked the rich Jewish kids for taunting you over your father's choice.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81085
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pikeville wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever go to Pikeville, go to Peking Restaurant...they have an awesome buffet and a Japanese steakhouse with really good sushi.
Thanks, but I don't care for sushi. I would rather have a greasy cheeseburger with a fat onion. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81086
Jan 5, 2013
 
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that, lol. I figured that 'dog' would be waking you to go out to the tree shortly.
I retired early too. It took some getting used to, but the critters and I finally adjusted to night and day after a while. I'm usually an early riser. I feel better when I get up with the sun and go to bed when I'm tired enough.
Winter though is rough though. I don't like the windows closed and the dry heat, just ewwwwwww. I want fresh air in the house, but dang the electric bills around here.
I did not retire early. I worked 47 years. I am just old LOL I keep a window cracked in my bedroom for fresh air regardless of the temperatures. Just lots of covers. lol Plus, I wear extra clothing in the house.
owl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81087
Jan 5, 2013
 
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> No attack at all. You just claim to be seeking truth and I am just exposing that with you there is no truth, just fairy tales.
how would you know what's true about me?
choice

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81088
Jan 5, 2013
 
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped to no level at all, only that you disliked the rich Jewish kids for taunting you over your father's choice.
Where did you get this idea of Jewish kids taunting me over my father's choice??...of my mother?? Where did that come from? Please explain.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81089
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
how would you know what's true about me?
One would never know with you what is true or what is false. You just change your name and commentary to whatever is convenient at the moment. I was only reporting some of your prior claims.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81090
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All those variables is what makes your "search for truth" seem meaningless.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81091
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get this idea of Jewish kids taunting me over my father's choice??...of my mother?? Where did that come from? Please explain.
I don't care to look back through all those posts, but that is what you once told OhioJeepGirl.
Ancient Wolf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81092
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
AW has never been rude to me. I doubt I'll ever give him, or anyone else on here, a valid reason to be.
On another note: Why are you using his name instead of your own?
What's the point?
wolf has a strong attachment to a made up moniker and takes exception when someone else uses it, even to the point of stooping to the level of mother jokes. Doesn't take much to get him riled up. I did it to prove a point. He is not as peaceful as he claims to be. At no point did I insult him, he just can't take a joke, even something so mild as copying his name. I used Imposter's and W KY Girl's name too, neither of them attacked me.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81093
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe you came to Kentucky to pratice the traditions of Muhammed Ali (Cassius Clay before he changed away from the slave heritage name)..

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".

Which reminds me, you also once claimed to be a wrestler.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81094
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
wolf has a strong attachment to a made up moniker and takes exception when someone else uses it, even to the point of stooping to the level of mother jokes. Doesn't take much to get him riled up. I did it to prove a point. He is not as peaceful as he claims to be. At no point did I insult him, he just can't take a joke, even something so mild as copying his name. I used Imposter's and W KY Girl's name too, neither of them attacked me.
I am neither riled or care that you used my moniker, nor did I stoop to mother jokes. You have a really vivid imagination and I am only exposing that you are not always truthful. I am very peace loving, but I also will not sit and let you keep being irritable to people without speaking out about your tactics.
look back

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81095
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care to look back through all those posts, but that is what you once told OhioJeepGirl.
no wolf, I would never talk about my father or mother like that, especially in the context of Jewish kids taunting me about it. That would have never happened, those kids would have ended up in the hospital.
Only once in my life did I get bullied, and it was by a bunch of teenagers when I was 12 years old. After that I learned how to fight and started working out and it never happened again. I did go to high school with rich Jewish kids and by that time I was on the wrestling team so there was no way they would have been taunting me, so I think maybe you combined these two stories and got confused.
Rusty Bucket

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81096
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have no attachment to a moniker. I simply do not like some of your wild claims and mis-disinformation being associated with the moniker that I normally use.
look back

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81097
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Maybe you came to Kentucky to pratice the traditions of Muhammed Ali (Cassius Clay before he changed away from the slave heritage name)..
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".
Which reminds me, you also once claimed to be a wrestler.
I was a big Ali fan and my father taught me how to box when I was 12 (after the bullying incident), and yes I was a wrestler too. Growing up in the suburbs of Newark NJ forces you to toughen up or get beat up.
moniker

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81098
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rusty Bucket wrote:
I have no attachment to a moniker. I simply do not like some of your wild claims and mis-disinformation being associated with the moniker that I normally use.
as you can tell, I could care less what moniker I use. What wild claims and mis/dis information are you talking about?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81099
Jan 5, 2013
 
I was also an Ali fan and was asked to leave a Louisville restaurant when I went in with Ali's brother (Rudy CLay under his prior name). I worked with his cousin that was the local Golden Gloves champion and he taught me some basics.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81100
Jan 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am through being entertained and questioned by you. You are what you are and I am what I am, and never the "twain shall meet". Maybe I will even continue to avoid Pikeville. LOL
Ali

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81101
Jan 5, 2013
 
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I was also an Ali fan and was asked to leave a Louisville restaurant when I went in with Ali's brother (Rudy CLay under his prior name). I worked with his cousin that was the local Golden Gloves champion and he taught me some basics.
my parents once met Ali while waiting for a flight out of Vegas...mom even got a picture with him.
Pikeville

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81102
Jan 5, 2013
 
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I am through being entertained and questioned by you. You are what you are and I am what I am, and never the "twain shall meet". Maybe I will even continue to avoid Pikeville. LOL
you don't have to, I am not from Pikeville.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 29 min SLY WEST 3,468
who works for you 34 min IronHammer 8
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min American 149,667
looking for peggy jackson (Sep '10) 2 hr Wow 11
Melinda and Anthony affair 2 hr hahaha 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 130,171
Sheriff deputies 4 hr popsicle 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••