Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,408)

Showing posts 68,141 - 68,160 of81,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mother

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying, maybe go back to your original claim of being a doctor, then a doctor's kid that just read your father's medical books, then a kid from New Jersey that was taunted by the rich Jewish kids over your father's choice for a mother.... Some day, you might find yourself. I sort of doubt it though.
everything you said is true, you have a good memory...but what's with the mother comment? That's not like you to stoop to that level.
trolls

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Interesting communications
Pikeville

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Besides, in all my travels I have never been to Pikeville but I might go some day to study the area of the Hatfield-McCoy feud that sprung out of the hatred that came out of the Civil War. I have been to Paintsville, Salyersville, and on south to Whitesburg, Lynch, Harlan, Hazard, and Cumberland.
If you ever go to Pikeville, go to Peking Restaurant...they have an awesome buffet and a Japanese steakhouse with really good sushi.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

AW has never been rude to me. I doubt I'll ever give him, or anyone else on here, a valid reason to be.

On another note: Why are you using his name instead of your own?

What's the point?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
wolf is in attack mode tonight
No attack at all. You just claim to be seeking truth and I am just exposing that with you there is no truth, just fairy tales.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can tell, I have been on this thread since the early days and strong enough that attacks are meaningless. Dog and I crashed way too early after working outside today. But it is good to be retired to eat, sleep, work, and play on any schedule, but without much $$$ LOL.
I hear that, lol. I figured that 'dog' would be waking you to go out to the tree shortly.

I retired early too. It took some getting used to, but the critters and I finally adjusted to night and day after a while. I'm usually an early riser. I feel better when I get up with the sun and go to bed when I'm tired enough.

Winter though is rough though. I don't like the windows closed and the dry heat, just ewwwwwww. I want fresh air in the house, but dang the electric bills around here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Whoa. I must be getting tired enough for bed. That last comment was really chopped up, lol.

Okay then, goodnight all. Sleep well.

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

mother wrote:
<quoted text>
everything you said is true, you have a good memory...but what's with the mother comment? That's not like you to stoop to that level.
I stopped to no level at all, only that you disliked the rich Jewish kids for taunting you over your father's choice.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Pikeville wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever go to Pikeville, go to Peking Restaurant...they have an awesome buffet and a Japanese steakhouse with really good sushi.
Thanks, but I don't care for sushi. I would rather have a greasy cheeseburger with a fat onion. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that, lol. I figured that 'dog' would be waking you to go out to the tree shortly.
I retired early too. It took some getting used to, but the critters and I finally adjusted to night and day after a while. I'm usually an early riser. I feel better when I get up with the sun and go to bed when I'm tired enough.
Winter though is rough though. I don't like the windows closed and the dry heat, just ewwwwwww. I want fresh air in the house, but dang the electric bills around here.
I did not retire early. I worked 47 years. I am just old LOL I keep a window cracked in my bedroom for fresh air regardless of the temperatures. Just lots of covers. lol Plus, I wear extra clothing in the house.
owl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> No attack at all. You just claim to be seeking truth and I am just exposing that with you there is no truth, just fairy tales.
how would you know what's true about me?
choice

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped to no level at all, only that you disliked the rich Jewish kids for taunting you over your father's choice.
Where did you get this idea of Jewish kids taunting me over my father's choice??...of my mother?? Where did that come from? Please explain.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
how would you know what's true about me?
One would never know with you what is true or what is false. You just change your name and commentary to whatever is convenient at the moment. I was only reporting some of your prior claims.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

All those variables is what makes your "search for truth" seem meaningless.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get this idea of Jewish kids taunting me over my father's choice??...of my mother?? Where did that come from? Please explain.
I don't care to look back through all those posts, but that is what you once told OhioJeepGirl.
Ancient Wolf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
AW has never been rude to me. I doubt I'll ever give him, or anyone else on here, a valid reason to be.
On another note: Why are you using his name instead of your own?
What's the point?
wolf has a strong attachment to a made up moniker and takes exception when someone else uses it, even to the point of stooping to the level of mother jokes. Doesn't take much to get him riled up. I did it to prove a point. He is not as peaceful as he claims to be. At no point did I insult him, he just can't take a joke, even something so mild as copying his name. I used Imposter's and W KY Girl's name too, neither of them attacked me.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Maybe you came to Kentucky to pratice the traditions of Muhammed Ali (Cassius Clay before he changed away from the slave heritage name)..

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".

Which reminds me, you also once claimed to be a wrestler.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
wolf has a strong attachment to a made up moniker and takes exception when someone else uses it, even to the point of stooping to the level of mother jokes. Doesn't take much to get him riled up. I did it to prove a point. He is not as peaceful as he claims to be. At no point did I insult him, he just can't take a joke, even something so mild as copying his name. I used Imposter's and W KY Girl's name too, neither of them attacked me.
I am neither riled or care that you used my moniker, nor did I stoop to mother jokes. You have a really vivid imagination and I am only exposing that you are not always truthful. I am very peace loving, but I also will not sit and let you keep being irritable to people without speaking out about your tactics.
look back

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care to look back through all those posts, but that is what you once told OhioJeepGirl.
no wolf, I would never talk about my father or mother like that, especially in the context of Jewish kids taunting me about it. That would have never happened, those kids would have ended up in the hospital.
Only once in my life did I get bullied, and it was by a bunch of teenagers when I was 12 years old. After that I learned how to fight and started working out and it never happened again. I did go to high school with rich Jewish kids and by that time I was on the wrestling team so there was no way they would have been taunting me, so I think maybe you combined these two stories and got confused.
Rusty Bucket

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

I have no attachment to a moniker. I simply do not like some of your wild claims and mis-disinformation being associated with the moniker that I normally use.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,141 - 68,160 of81,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Knox Central softball 3 min Gotta Know 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Libertarian 122,583
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min S C A 138,367
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 10 min holland 13
Mayor files lawsuit against six council members 1 hr beggars 152
Larry dye and Amy dye 1 hr haha 15
Prositute Wendy mills creek 1 hr pleeese 4
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 9:59AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••