Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,374)

Showing posts 67,461 - 67,480 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I see Kellie Pickler shaved her head as a sign of support for breast cancer. She is brave, way to go. I'm all about saving second base.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
that's an excellent point...so why was Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya invaded after 9/11? Now Syria and Iran is next...do you know why? What do you really think (besides what you were told by the mainstream media)?
Greed of a few and fear by the masses. Fear that others might take their assets, their jobs, ad infinitum. You keep harping about what I am told about the mainstream media.. I don't personally listen to much of that as well as the internet ramblings. I try to stick with the Scripture I mentioned earler. You asked my opinion earlier on Sandy Hook? I have no opinion because I did not listen to mainstream media on that issue either. Am I an ostrich? maybe so, but I am still taking heed that no man deceive me.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I noticed when you copied my prior quote you left off the part where I said I can't blame all Jews for 9-11 either. Who are you trying to sway? LOL
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't let it consume my happiness, it's just something I am keenly aware of and my vigilance keeps me on the straight and narrow path which has resulted in a happier life actually. If not for this awareness, I would probably be more daring and reckless and there is no telling what kind of trouble I would be into now. You would be surprised at the like minded people you attract once you exhibit this awareness, and there are surprisingly a lot more who are awake than I had originally thought. If nothing else, we always have good conversations about it and sharing your thoughts with like-minded people makes me appreciate life even more and takes the worry out of it.
I didn't mean to imply it did. I think you are more mature than that. I just keep my mind open, read and consider all things, being aware of all these things assures us if or when any of it happens we would have half a clue of what it is, who is responsible, what the options may be, and how we might react to it. So I will say once again. There is nothing the government or the world's powers could do that would surprise me, justifying it as they do, denying it as they might, is there really anything we can do about it? Probably not. Get yourself killed maybe. Believe me, even on a small post wide level they kill people and get away with it. One would only have to google the military posts around you. Some I know more than I ever wanted to and still try to forget it. I can't even get started on that.(Silence is GOLDEN) So I read and listen to it all and pick out what threads of truth I feel are between the bullshit, tuck in the back of my mind for future references and try to just enjoy what I can control. Life is too short to fret over things you can't control and every morning I receive a gift of another day, I give it all to my Creator.

Hardly anyone believes my Chemtrail stories I researched while I am pointing it out it the sky at them. Common sense tells you that a plane out of Louisville or Knox (none that big leave there) goes one way and they keep going...all the while that white line of CONrail evaporates. 2-4 commercial airlines aren't flying off to separate and crisscross the sky with two distinct CHEMtrails behind them in long white lines (clear blue skies show it the best), then those white lines start to spread out into a film (no longer line form) until the sky is a milky white. BTW, on days that there are big ole fluffy clouds out here and there, they get pushed down. Many of us have witnessed it for awhile now. No one will address it, some still watch it and swear they are conrails coming from regular airliners, no comment on the back and forth though. We know what they are spraying, just not why. Aluminum and barium cause a lot of health problems i.e. respiratory, dementia, Morgellons Disease, damage to your brain, liver, kidney and heart
among other ailments. Barium is just as dangerous as arsenic, mercury and lead. It shows up regularly in public water supplies and yet there is almost no awareness of it. But, like you said people get the head in the sand syndrone because it is easier just not to know. I did all that reasearch and had reputable references and there were people who had seen them on here. Betty lived the closest to me and she seen them. There is a couple topix threads about the patterns in the sky etc...Just because people don't believe it could happen, doesn't mean it hasn't or won't. What can you do? I rely on my faith and gratitude for all the good years I had above the ground and hope I am not around when the SHTF.:) JMO

Hope you are having a good night. Wasn't it great to see OJG post again. I missed her here. Get to email though, don't want to lose touch.
owl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I noticed when you copied my prior quote you left off the part where I said I can't blame all Jews for 9-11 either. Who are you trying to sway? LOL
I didn't say I blame the Jews either because the Khazarian descended AshkeNAZI zionist are not true Jews. Who do you think did it and why? If you know who stood to gain from it (ever heard of the term 'cui bono'?) then you will know the answer, and I have already given it to you.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
it makes you wonder why the FDA is allowing margarine manufacturers to market this product as the better alternative to butter. When the fat free craze started in the 80's and 90's, more people became obese.
I don't go for none of that crap. I work it off. I love my sugar, Cokes, Sweet Tea etc...I would drink water before I would drink a diet soda or unsweet tea. Same with the butter. If I get fat, oh well. hahaha More to love. lol Luckily, we are a slim bunch in my family. My Mom was tall and thin like the day she married my Dad at 16 when she passed and she was a full time Army wife and mother. The perfect Mrs. Cleaver. We had Southern Home Cooked meals most our lives. Lucky us.:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I blame the Jews either because the Khazarian descended AshkeNAZI zionist are not true Jews. Who do you think did it and why? If you know who stood to gain from it (ever heard of the term 'cui bono'?) then you will know the answer, and I have already given it to you.
You have an agenda that I don't buy into either way, so there is really no need for us to discuss it. You have tried giving me many answers and only failed.

There are those that had/have something to gain from 9-11 and many other situations including Iraq, Iran, Palestine,etc. and I refuse to label them as belonging to any particular sect. So am I stubborn? absolutely. I don't believe that "white man speak with forked tongue" nor do I believe "There is no good injun but a dead injun".
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

:)
owl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an agenda that I don't buy into either way, so there is really no need for us to discuss it. You have tried giving me many answers and only failed.
There are those that had/have something to gain from 9-11 and many other situations including Iraq, Iran, Palestine,etc. and I refuse to label them as belonging to any particular sect. So am I stubborn? absolutely. I don't believe that "white man speak with forked tongue" nor do I believe "There is no good injun but a dead injun".
I have no agenda other than to seek the truth and inspire awareness of it. However, it seems that most people don't care much for the truth and would rather live in the bliss of ignorance.
You don't believe "white man speak with forked tongue"? Then you probably trust all lawyers and politicians too.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I simply do not believe in attaching negative labels to any particular groups including Jews, Arabs, Orientals, Germans, Russians, Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Cowboys, or Native Americans. We are all GOD"S children including any that I might have missed. We may even know GOD by some different name.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

So, who got snow??
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
So, who got snow??
What little I had is gone and I am about to be LOL
Fat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go for none of that crap. I work it off. I love my sugar, Cokes, Sweet Tea etc...I would drink water before I would drink a diet soda or unsweet tea. Same with the butter. If I get fat, oh well. hahaha More to love. lol Luckily, we are a slim bunch in my family. My Mom was tall and thin like the day she married my Dad at 16 when she passed and she was a full time Army wife and mother. The perfect Mrs. Cleaver. We had Southern Home Cooked meals most our lives. Lucky us.:)
Fat (even animal fat) is your friend, sugar and carbs is your enemy. We need fat in our diet (the essential fatty acids, omega 3, 6, and 9) for optimal health. We need protein in our diet to supply all the essential amino acids. Notice there is no such thing as an essential carbohydrate because our body can actually manufacture glucose from fat and protein if need be. It is excess sugar and carbohydrates that get converted to fat by our liver and gets deposited in our tissues, and dietary fat is mostly used as a metabolic fuel and becomes incorporated into cell membranes and does not really make us fat unless eaten in tremendous excess and even then the effect is minimal as compared to eating sugar and carbs. My diet consist of eating lots of fat (bacon, eggs, pork, steak, butter, nuts, avocadoes, coconuts, etc) yet I am not overweight and my cholesterol and triglyderide levels are normal.
Here is a good article that talks about this:
http://lewrockwell.com/mercola/mercola177.htm...
bad apples

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I simply do not believe in attaching negative labels to any particular groups including Jews, Arabs, Orientals, Germans, Russians, Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Cowboys, or Native Americans. We are all GOD"S children including any that I might have missed. We may even know GOD by some different name.
then how do you justify your previous comment on 'bad apples'?
Just who exactly were those bad apples you were referring to? Is it possible that there are particular groups of people who are a 'bad bunch of apples'?
Maniac Moon Rising

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
So, who got snow??
why does that matter so much to you?
Fat

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

one more caveat is that you must eat the good fats (butter, fish oil) and not the bad fats (margarine, trans and hydrogenated oils, fake man made fats) and you need to know the difference.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be many people saved during the tribulation period (after the believers have already been raptured). That is what I meant by "second time around".
There will be no rapture. All living at that time will face the tribulation. Jesus will not take his church out of this world until the last and final day. Without the Church the Gospel cannot go out. Without the gospel there is no salvation to be had. Accepting Christ is an unacceptable term. An unsaved person has to be accepted by Christ, through the Holy Spirit convicting their heart, through hearing and heeding to the Gospel. That conviction leads to a broken heart and a contrite spirit. That broken spirit can only be redeemed by prayer with all one's heart and repentance to God. Salvation is peace, through his grace and each individuals faith in him.

Repeating a prayer after some preacher, don't get the job done or saying I change my ways and accept Christ. No one can tell another person when they are saved. There is no use in making a goody box. It will be of no use.

Jesus is not coming back to set up a literal kingdom here. He set up his church when he was here and all the redeemed will be with him in his Glory. Jesus himself plainly told Pontius Pilate, my kingdom is not of this world, if it were my servants would have fought for me.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Maniac Moon Rising wrote:
<quoted text>
why does that matter so much to you?
Ignore my question then, duh.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What little I had is gone and I am about to be LOL
We didn't get any. I did have to drive in the sleet last night, but it didn't stick, thank goodness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,461 - 67,480 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Republitards Are Stupid 138,480
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min The_Box 122,616
Coming soon to America!!! SICK 1 hr guss 6
Knox Body Shop 1 hr Little Johnny 8
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 2 hr Truth 25
can u apply for food stamps online 2 hr guss 30
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 2 hr gilbert gotta go 17
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters