Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,373)

Showing posts 67,441 - 67,460 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
blankets

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Hempburn wrote:
RFID chips are already in use. You can have one put in your animal incase it is lost or stolen. Elderly people who may wander off like dementia and Alzheimer patients can have them injected under the tissue. There are valid reasons for this technology, but like any tool, it can be abused.
when they introduce these RFID chips, they will begin by stating it is for some medical purpose but this is just so the sheeple will readily accept it without ever questioning it. Just know that it is not necessary for anyone to be implanted with this device, for whatever reason. There are no valid reasons for this kind of technology.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Don't see how they could implant anything into you without your permission. The story was set to promote conspiracies for Obamacare. I don't believe them, doesn't mean they won't. But I don't believe it. I wouldn't take a chip anymore than I would the mark of the devil. They could just kill me. If we come to that, I would rather be dead anyway.

You are right about the blankets though. One of the 10 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories that turned out to be true I posted way back then. Who knows what to believe these days and you can't let it consume your happiness worrying about it. At least I don't.
History

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
"Those who do not remember History are doomed to repeat it"... Edmund Burke
very true, which is why we must recall the history of Germany prior to Hitler...America is on the same path.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/20-...
25 Signs That America Is Rapidly Becoming More Like Nazi Germany
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

blankets wrote:
<quoted text>
when they introduce these RFID chips, they will begin by stating it is for some medical purpose but this is just so the sheeple will readily accept it without ever questioning it. Just know that it is not necessary for anyone to be implanted with this device, for whatever reason. There are no valid reasons for this kind of technology.
On about day two of your ten year old daughter gone missing, you'd pray she had one.

There are good and practical uses for this tool in the private sector,, but I'm full on against government use. Wonderful technology with many positive applications.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

History wrote:
<quoted text>
very true, which is why we must recall the history of Germany prior to Hitler...America is on the same path.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/20-...
25 Signs That America Is Rapidly Becoming More Like Nazi Germany
THis is one of the few things we agree on. If Hitler had died in 1937, he would have been the most popular world figure ever...
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the chips are already in use, I just don't agree that it will be a requirement for healthcare.
Oh me either, uncle sam needs to keep his fingers off these but in the private sector they have many good applications. I remember when credit cards were being called the mark of the beast, lol,, people fear what they do not understand fully.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

This topic has become really weird really fast!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

My concern is that hatred and fear of specific groups of peoples will achieve the same goals as complete apathy. We cannot allow a small percentage of any group to taint the group.

We must strive to remove the one bad apple from the barrel.
Rave

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Abeliever wrote:
Don't see how they could implant anything into you without your permission. The story was set to promote conspiracies for Obamacare. I don't believe them, doesn't mean they won't. But I don't believe it. I wouldn't take a chip anymore than I would the mark of the devil. They could just kill me. If we come to that, I would rather be dead anyway.
You are right about the blankets though. One of the 10 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories that turned out to be true I posted way back then. Who knows what to believe these days and you can't let it consume your happiness worrying about it. At least I don't.
I don't let it consume my happiness, it's just something I am keenly aware of and my vigilance keeps me on the straight and narrow path which has resulted in a happier life actually. If not for this awareness, I would probably be more daring and reckless and there is no telling what kind of trouble I would be into now. You would be surprised at the like minded people you attract once you exhibit this awareness, and there are surprisingly a lot more who are awake than I had originally thought. If nothing else, we always have good conversations about it and sharing your thoughts with like-minded people makes me appreciate life even more and takes the worry out of it.
Rave

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Abeliever wrote:
@ Hempburn...
"Pass The Butter ... Please.
This is interesting ....
Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys. When it killed the turkeys, the people who had put all the money into the research wanted a payback so they put their heads together to figure out what to do with this product to get their money back.
It was a white substance with no food appeal so they added the yellow colouring and sold it to people to use in place of butter. How do you like it? They have come out with some clever new flavourings....
DO YOU KNOW.. The difference between margarine and butter?
Read on to the end...gets very interesting!
Both have the same amount of calories.
Butter is slightly higher in saturated fats at 8 grams; compared to 5 grams for margarine.
Eating margarine can increase heart disease in women by 53% over eating the same amount of butter, according to a recent Harvard Medical Study.
Eating butter increases the absorption of many other nutrients in other foods.
Butter has many nutritional benefits where margarine has a few and only because they are added!
Butter tastes much better than margarine and it can enhance the flavours of other foods.
Butter has been around for centuries where margarine has been around for less than 100 years .
And now, for Margarine..
Very High in Trans fatty acids.
Triples risk of coronary heart disease ...
Increases total cholesterol and LDL (this is the bad cholesterol) and lowers HDL cholesterol,(the good cholesterol)
Increases the risk of cancers up to five times..
Lowers quality of breast milk
Decreases immune response.
Decreases insulin response.
And here's the most disturbing fact... HERE IS THE PART THAT IS VERY INTERESTING!
Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC... and shares 27 ingredients with PAINT.
These facts alone were enough to have me avoiding margarine for life and anything else that is hydrogenated (this means hydrogen is added, changing the molecular structure of the substance).
Open a tub of margarine and leave it open in your garage or shaded area. Within a couple of days you will notice a couple of things:
* no flies, not even those pesky fruit flies will go near it (that should tell you something)
* it does not rot or smell differently because it has no nutritional value ; nothing will grow on it. Even those teeny weeny microorganisms will not a find a home to grow.
Why? Because it is nearly plastic . Would you melt your Tupperware and spread that on your toast?
Share This With Your Friends.....(If you want to butter them up')!
Chinese Proverb:
When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.
Pass the BUTTER PLEASE"
I won't even cook with margarine. Pass me the Land of Lakes and keep the plastic. hahaha
it makes you wonder why the FDA is allowing margarine manufacturers to market this product as the better alternative to butter. When the fat free craze started in the 80's and 90's, more people became obese.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Neither camps nor execution is the answer. Just not allowing ourselves to be swayed by other's hatred and fear is summed up in Matthew 24:04... and JESUS anwered and said unto them "TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECEIVE YOU".

I strongly believe that we cannot blame all people of the Islamic faith for 9-11, nor conversely can we blame all Jews or all rich people.

The underlying cause of all wars is hatred and fear. Even the POPE fell victim to that when he authorized the Crusades.
dissent

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
My concern is that hatred and fear of specific groups of peoples will achieve the same goals as complete apathy. We cannot allow a small percentage of any group to taint the group.
We must strive to remove the one bad apple from the barrel.
Hitler didn't have tolerance for dissent either.
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" (attributed to Thomas Jefferson) but it is now an endangered concept.

Since: Dec 12

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been led astray and you are leading others astray. There isn't going to be a second time around. Sorry but you need to seek out the truth. You have not yet found it.
There will be many people saved during the tribulation period (after the believers have already been raptured). That is what I meant by "second time around".
owl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Neither camps nor execution is the answer. Just not allowing ourselves to be swayed by other's hatred and fear is summed up in Matthew 24:04... and JESUS anwered and said unto them "TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECEIVE YOU".
I strongly believe that we cannot blame all people of the Islamic faith for 9-11.
that's an excellent point...so why was Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya invaded after 9/11? Now Syria and Iran is next...do you know why? What do you really think (besides what you were told by the mainstream media)?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

dissent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler didn't have tolerance for dissent either.
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" (attributed to Thomas Jefferson) but it is now an endangered concept.
But he allowed the hatred for the Jews, Homosexuals, and mentally and physically imcompetent to consume him and be the driving force for his intolerance.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I see Kellie Pickler shaved her head as a sign of support for breast cancer. She is brave, way to go. I'm all about saving second base.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

owl wrote:
<quoted text>
that's an excellent point...so why was Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya invaded after 9/11? Now Syria and Iran is next...do you know why? What do you really think (besides what you were told by the mainstream media)?
Greed of a few and fear by the masses. Fear that others might take their assets, their jobs, ad infinitum. You keep harping about what I am told about the mainstream media.. I don't personally listen to much of that as well as the internet ramblings. I try to stick with the Scripture I mentioned earler. You asked my opinion earlier on Sandy Hook? I have no opinion because I did not listen to mainstream media on that issue either. Am I an ostrich? maybe so, but I am still taking heed that no man deceive me.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I noticed when you copied my prior quote you left off the part where I said I can't blame all Jews for 9-11 either. Who are you trying to sway? LOL
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Rave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't let it consume my happiness, it's just something I am keenly aware of and my vigilance keeps me on the straight and narrow path which has resulted in a happier life actually. If not for this awareness, I would probably be more daring and reckless and there is no telling what kind of trouble I would be into now. You would be surprised at the like minded people you attract once you exhibit this awareness, and there are surprisingly a lot more who are awake than I had originally thought. If nothing else, we always have good conversations about it and sharing your thoughts with like-minded people makes me appreciate life even more and takes the worry out of it.
I didn't mean to imply it did. I think you are more mature than that. I just keep my mind open, read and consider all things, being aware of all these things assures us if or when any of it happens we would have half a clue of what it is, who is responsible, what the options may be, and how we might react to it. So I will say once again. There is nothing the government or the world's powers could do that would surprise me, justifying it as they do, denying it as they might, is there really anything we can do about it? Probably not. Get yourself killed maybe. Believe me, even on a small post wide level they kill people and get away with it. One would only have to google the military posts around you. Some I know more than I ever wanted to and still try to forget it. I can't even get started on that.(Silence is GOLDEN) So I read and listen to it all and pick out what threads of truth I feel are between the bullshit, tuck in the back of my mind for future references and try to just enjoy what I can control. Life is too short to fret over things you can't control and every morning I receive a gift of another day, I give it all to my Creator.

Hardly anyone believes my Chemtrail stories I researched while I am pointing it out it the sky at them. Common sense tells you that a plane out of Louisville or Knox (none that big leave there) goes one way and they keep going...all the while that white line of CONrail evaporates. 2-4 commercial airlines aren't flying off to separate and crisscross the sky with two distinct CHEMtrails behind them in long white lines (clear blue skies show it the best), then those white lines start to spread out into a film (no longer line form) until the sky is a milky white. BTW, on days that there are big ole fluffy clouds out here and there, they get pushed down. Many of us have witnessed it for awhile now. No one will address it, some still watch it and swear they are conrails coming from regular airliners, no comment on the back and forth though. We know what they are spraying, just not why. Aluminum and barium cause a lot of health problems i.e. respiratory, dementia, Morgellons Disease, damage to your brain, liver, kidney and heart
among other ailments. Barium is just as dangerous as arsenic, mercury and lead. It shows up regularly in public water supplies and yet there is almost no awareness of it. But, like you said people get the head in the sand syndrone because it is easier just not to know. I did all that reasearch and had reputable references and there were people who had seen them on here. Betty lived the closest to me and she seen them. There is a couple topix threads about the patterns in the sky etc...Just because people don't believe it could happen, doesn't mean it hasn't or won't. What can you do? I rely on my faith and gratitude for all the good years I had above the ground and hope I am not around when the SHTF.:) JMO

Hope you are having a good night. Wasn't it great to see OJG post again. I missed her here. Get to email though, don't want to lose touch.
owl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I noticed when you copied my prior quote you left off the part where I said I can't blame all Jews for 9-11 either. Who are you trying to sway? LOL
I didn't say I blame the Jews either because the Khazarian descended AshkeNAZI zionist are not true Jews. Who do you think did it and why? If you know who stood to gain from it (ever heard of the term 'cui bono'?) then you will know the answer, and I have already given it to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,441 - 67,460 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min no prob 146,067
my message to Amy Mills (black) 1 hr eww 2
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 2 hr SOUNDS LIKE 13
Orange water 4 hr particals 2
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 5 hr ash 31
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 5 hr jacqueline buskey 39
ashley lake (Apr '12) 5 hr justsaying 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••