Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,363)

Showing posts 67,241 - 67,260 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Stomp Ire

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Imposter they are removing your posts within minutes for no good reason other than expressing a dissenting opinion. We are all in big trouble if this is what has become of this country.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

hasbarats wrote:
<quoted text>
...which caught the attention of the mods and hasbarats
You are correct and I think you and OJG discussed just that...the attention it would draw. I know seeing and hearing all that I did in a non classified government job I would not put anything past them and nothing would surprise me. What would a few hundred/thousand casualties be compared for the billions saved for the "common good". I may not believe in all of them, but I think back to when we were discussing all of that and I listed those 10 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories that turned out to be true and I don't discount anything the world power leaders would do for the "common good" like this one:

1763 Small pox infected blankets given to Native Americans
In response to the 1763 uprising known as Pontiac's Rebellion, Jeffrey Amherst, 1st Baron Amherst suggested using smallpox as a weapon for ending the rebellion. In a series of letters to his subordinate Colonel Henry Bouquet, the two men discussed the possibility of infecting the attacking Indians with smallpox through gifts of blankets that had been exposed to the disease. Apparently unbeknownst to both Amherst and Bouquet, the commander at Fort Pitt had already attempted this very tactic. Although Amherst's name is usually connected with this germ warfare because he was the overall commander and because of his correspondence with Bouquet, evidence appears to indicate that the attempt was made without Amherst's prior knowledge. See Pontiac's Rebellion for references and details

So although all that you discuss may not be true or farfetched to some...I believe anything is possible. I know that I see those chemtrails every week and I know that they are not conrails... planes leaving the Louisville airport have conrails for a nanosecond before they evaporate. Four planes criss crossing long white lines in patterns back and forth for hours is not normal. They ARE chemtrails. But why we may never know until we have to or it's too late. So NEVER say NEVER. huh?
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Hi Imposter, I hope Santa was good to you. Have a warm Saturday.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
What has she lied about? I have not found any. Be serious, I would like to know. I have thought that she was a decent person.
Sorry Lala, I checked out of here for a few minutes. First of all, click on her "Avafart" and read, if she hasn't altered it. She is lying about not deleting posts, pretending to just log in and find them gone, stating that one had to reside in California to moderate a topic. Actually she isn't a moderator, but a Topix pawn spy. She has the power to delete posts, but thats about it. The things Imposter is saying are true. Ol' Nope is just being vindictive to some and being hate filled and spiteful. Apparently she gets off on this. Read quickly Lala, this won't be here long.
Brave E lie

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct and I think you and OJG discussed just that...the attention it would draw. I know seeing and hearing all that I did in a non classified government job I would not put anything past them and nothing would surprise me. What would a few hundred/thousand casualties be compared for the billions saved for the "common good". I may not believe in all of them, but I think back to when we were discussing all of that and I listed those 10 Crackpot Conspiracy Theories that turned out to be true and I don't discount anything the world power leaders would do for the "common good" like this one:
So although all that you discuss may not be true or farfetched to some...I believe anything is possible. I know that I see those chemtrails every week and I know that they are not conrails... planes leaving the Louisville airport have conrails for a nanosecond before they evaporate. Four planes criss crossing long white lines in patterns back and forth for hours is not normal. They ARE chemtrails. But why we may never know until we have to or it's too late. So NEVER say NEVER. huh?
I don't believe for a moment they interested in the common good. Their agenda is total control of the world and depopulation of 90% of the world population is high on their agenda. They want to get rid of what they call 'useless eaters' of this world who are expending scarce resources. This is why there is really no war on drugs, it's all a farcical show, they want drug addicts to overdose and want to deny quality healthcare to the welfare population, this is what Obamacare is really about. Don't be fooled, it's like the blankets they gave to the Indians, they come with the pretense to help you so you accept what they are offering when really they are out to harm. Same goes for vaccines, which is why they typically offer it for free or low cost, it can cause sterility and illnesses like autism and various autoimmune diseases. In fact, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation have funded free vaccines to Africa in order to achieve population control.
The only common good they are interested in is for the elites and their necessary servants, and they even proclaimed in the Georgia Guidestones that all they need is 500 million, so the rest of the 6 and half billion people on this planet are unnecessary 'useless eaters'. This is not even a secret anymore, you can read about it all over the internet.
Our first amendment rights are slowly being eroded and we can see that with the censorship going on with this thread. They are now after our second amendment rights. They claim that by confiscating guns that we will have a safer society. It will only be safer for the elites because at that point they will be able to institute a military police state where the government will completely control you while at the same time allowing criminals (who will keep their guns) to have their way with you. You will see that there will be more and more of these 'deranged lone gunmen' which will be sensationalized in the news media until most of the sheeple finally agree to gun confiscation.
Now I am curious to see how long this post will stay up before it's deleted. I know the mods are at the edge of their seat and on their toes today.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

I can see where some would believe the smooth talking lies. That's the way a liar operates, smooth talk. If one hasn't been around liars, they might be hard to spot. I have had plenty of experience with liars. They will swear a lie to be the truth on their dead mamas grave. I used to work with a guy that got a twitch in his left eyelid when he was lying. Of course here one can't observe body language. Mainly you have to read their wording compared to what the surrounding situation is. "Oh I just dropped in guy's, what's going on"? Then they proceed to answer their own questions. LOL. They don't have everyone fooled and they know it. By deleting posts they don't like is a covering for their lies.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Brave E lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe for a moment they interested in the common good. Their agenda is total control of the world and depopulation of 90% of the world population is high on their agenda. They want to get rid of what they call 'useless eaters' of this world who are expending scarce resources. This is why there is really no war on drugs, it's all a farcical show, they want drug addicts to overdose and want to deny quality healthcare to the welfare population, this is what Obamacare is really about. Don't be fooled, it's like the blankets they gave to the Indians, they come with the pretense to help you so you accept what they are offering when really they are out to harm. Same goes for vaccines, which is why they typically offer it for free or low cost, it can cause sterility and illnesses like autism and various autoimmune diseases. In fact, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation have funded free vaccines to Africa in order to achieve population control.
The only common good they are interested in is for the elites and their necessary servants, and they even proclaimed in the Georgia Guidestones that all they need is 500 million, so the rest of the 6 and half billion people on this planet are unnecessary 'useless eaters'. This is not even a secret anymore, you can read about it all over the internet.
Our first amendment rights are slowly being eroded and we can see that with the censorship going on with this thread. They are now after our second amendment rights. They claim that by confiscating guns that we will have a safer society. It will only be safer for the elites because at that point they will be able to institute a military police state where the government will completely control you while at the same time allowing criminals (who will keep their guns) to have their way with you. You will see that there will be more and more of these 'deranged lone gunmen' which will be sensationalized in the news media until most of the sheeple finally agree to gun confiscation.
Now I am curious to see how long this post will stay up before it's deleted. I know the mods are at the edge of their seat and on their toes today.
It's not the mod's Sybil. It's one single wanna' be.
OhioJeepGirl

Auxier, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Just wanted to stop in and say Happy Holidays and New Years to everyone!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the mod's Sybil. It's one single wanna' be.
I am not calling anyone a liar and I agree that posts are being deleted for unwarranted reasons. All I am saying is that I am fairly sure that Imposter is mistaken on the identity and I am betting it is NOT the poster that was once on this thread known as OhioJeepGirl.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Well Hello. I was just posting about you. LOL
OhioJeepGirl

Auxier, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ha ha ha!! Good afternoon Wolf!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
Wow, Ancient Wolf and I were just talking about you. Are you up and running from your new home now? I hope so, we miss you. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and your New Year is bright. Take care girl.

Love,(((HUGS)), and blessings to you and yours.
OhioJeepGirl

Auxier, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Wolf is absolutely right. I have not posted or even taken the time to stop in and read comments in a very long time.

I did finish watching Lost and fell in lust with Syeed! The most beautiful man in the world. However, in real life he has an English accent (ruins the whole day dream) and loves older women, which leaves me out as him and I are about the same age! Darn it! LOL

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Jesse V wrote:
Government is hiding something.
hahahaha.... i like this.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Lala, let me give you a real life senario. A few years ago I was commenting on a website with some women in England in other countries, that could speak English. This guy from the US started flirting with one of these women. Believe it or not she fell in love with the guy and sent him air fare to fly to England to be with her. All of a sudden a job(he didn't have)wouldn't allow him to leave right then. Shortly she found he was pulling the same scheme elsewhere. His butt getting into a sling he suddenly came down with incrable cancer, which didn't go over to well. Apparently he must have found some Earnest Angely tapes & got healed. LOL. Last I heard he was kicking high. I vacated the site because I wanted to. Read closely what others post and see if they contradict what they say. I liar will reveal themselves by telling one lie to cover another, then they forget what lies they have told. LOL.
OhioJeepGirl

Auxier, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Ancient Wolf and I were just talking about you. Are you up and running from your new home now? I hope so, we miss you. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and your New Year is bright. Take care girl.
Love,(((HUGS)), and blessings to you and yours.
Yeah, I know, my ears were burning! ha ha ha! <wink>

I have only turned on the water and electric over there so far. I should have called today about phone, net, and cable. I am not in the biggest rush, yet! LOL

Hope you had a good Christmas too. I know it was a little rough for you this year. The holidays have been pretty good so far and the new year can only get brighter!

@Hope - how have you been? Was Santa good to you? What is new on the agenda?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Good Afternoon, AB. Have a lovely day. Teddy Fartman.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I know, my ears were burning! ha ha ha! <wink>
I have only turned on the water and electric over there so far. I should have called today about phone, net, and cable. I am not in the biggest rush, yet! LOL
Hope you had a good Christmas too. I know it was a little rough for you this year. The holidays have been pretty good so far and the new year can only get brighter!
@Hope - how have you been? Was Santa good to you? What is new on the agenda?
haha, or your ESP. Glad you piped in. I didn't see where they were claiming you were WKYGirl. It was really rough, but we made the best of it in their honor. Mom would have wanted it. I am glad your's was good and know your new home in the New Year will make it brighter.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Good Afternoon, AB. Have a lovely day. Teddy Fartman.
Hi Teddy, you have yourself a great day. I tried to will all the snow across the river to Indiana. Weatherman was saying snow, snow, snow and I was saying no, no, no. haha I hope you didn't get much if any. lol
W KY Girl

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
I love to observe wildlife and their habits, as does AW. I have open fields on my farm and a gravel private road (about a half mile) all the way to the Rolling Fork River. Before I got sick, I was riding my favorite horse to the back of the farm. All of a sudden, he started nickering. Apparently he saw the does and fawns before I did. We stopped for awhile, and the deer interrupted their grazing and stared at us for about 5 minutes. What a beautiful sight. They showed absolutely no fear. We also saw quail, wild turkeys, rabbits, squirrels, and a lone fox on several of our journeys. It was so serene back there, with no noise intruding on our solitude. Well, the old horse is buried in one of those distant fields,and I will miss our quiet rides, but the memories we made will remain fresh in my mind until it is my turn to rest in the lap of our Creator.
Oglala that sounds so nice and peaceful. I glad you had that time with your horse. I would love to live there!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,241 - 67,260 of81,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 127,770
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min RepubliCONs 144,593
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 22 min whocares 360
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 1 hr Nope 9
KC Basketball Coach 1 hr Well 46
Melissa Collett (May '12) 1 hr Mad 45
Brooke (Teeth) (Oct '09) 1 hr Amy 27
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••