Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#79003 Dec 24, 2012
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, anyday, I hate games. Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, a liar is a liar. People who lie do so for their own gain. Some have made such a habit of lying they have warped their mind into believing their own lies. Very sad indeed.
GMO

Georgetown, KY

#79004 Dec 24, 2012
OMG wrote:
I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BUT I BET THAT THE GOVERMENT KNOWS SOMETHINK ABOUT WHAT IS GOING.I THINK I REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING IN SOME MOVIE ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD
of course they know. But who is they?'They' is not the government, but the people behind the scenes who control our government. Our government officials (even the president) are just the puppets who are bought and paid for by the real shadow government and often they don't even know what is really going on, only what thy need to know and they do what they are told to do, otherwise they wouldn't be in office.
look in the mirror

Georgetown, KY

#79005 Dec 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, anyday, I hate games. Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, a liar is a liar. People who lie do so for their own gain. Some have made such a habit of lying they have warped their mind into believing their own lies. Very sad indeed.
that's an accurate description of yourself
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#79006 Dec 24, 2012
Santa is currently on track to Belgrade.

Approx. arrival time: 2 minutes.

Gifts delivered: 3.4 BILLION.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#79008 Dec 24, 2012
look in the mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
that's an accurate description of yourself
You only wish I lied, Sybil. If I lied it would make you look like a lesser fool than you really are. I tell the truth, you are a top notch fool Sybil.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#79010 Dec 24, 2012
kevin wrote:
Santa is currently on track to Belgrade.
Approx. arrival time: 2 minutes.
Gifts delivered: 3.4 BILLION.
Thank God for welfare folks in town. I don't think Santa will make it to this old shack on time. Thank you Salvation Army for my new used leisure suit.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#79011 Dec 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind slap some mayo on my spam sandwich please. Lol.
Hell yeah.

Spam's great with beer...
so true

New Haven, KY

#79012 Dec 24, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Wow, just what the heck has been going on in here? It looks like a slice of Swiss cheese again.... Is somebody on another roll? It's Christmas Eve and if you don't settle down, Santa will fly right over your house!! Then the elves will be sent to pick the lock on your window and your stocking will be full of nothing but Kentucky coal!
Anyway, I just finished wrapping the last of the presents, did the final load of laundry and have things ready to go for tomorrow. I think I do anyway. You sit down and always remember one more thing that your forgot to do...
Thank you dear dear God for giving me the strength to get everything done. I am running out of steam. I think I've overdone it. It's just a bad time of year for a doctor to tell you to sit back and do nothing but twiddle your thumbs for two weeks... Dang, what do they expect a person to do? I don't know about any of you, but we can't afford a maid around here. Not even for one day, LOL!
So what are you all doing tonight and tomorrow? Going out, staying in? Visitors coming to your house or are you going to theirs? I'm all ears, uh, eyes....
I'm GOING to relax for the rest of the evening and possibly indulge in a cup of hot chocolate, against doctors orders too of course.
(Bah-humbug, those Grinch's. They ARE some extreme geniuses of course. But still Grinch's)...
So please allow me to live vicariously through your eyes for a few more hours here, hehe!!!
The table is set, all presents are ready. Eggnog made, your welcome to join us for quite the feast. My door is open .. Blessing to you...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79013 Dec 24, 2012
Flooding the thread such that Sybil and others have difficulty in expressing their opinions is a form of censorship in itself.

Whether posts are deleted or just covered up, the results are the same. One of the "Terms of Service" indicates to be polite. Mockery or slams against others could be deemed a violation of the terms solely at the discretion of the Mods.
so true

New Haven, KY

#79014 Dec 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mind slap some mayo on my spam sandwich please. Lol.
You dont have to eat spam,.. You are welcome as well Una.... Made enough to feed a army..

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#79015 Dec 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not be a Brat, but your attempt at getting even with Topix Mods is most disrepectful of any other users. You can flood or CLICK all you like, but it will never run me off and I will express my opinions and if it gets deleted, so be it.
AW, there are no Topix Mod's(plural)to it. It's lying vindictive game playing. The thing is, Imposter isn't lying. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79016 Dec 24, 2012
There are not many of the bird threaders (including me) that have not violated the terms at one time or another and if our posts got deleted, they just got deleted and we came back trying to be more agreeable.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#79017 Dec 24, 2012
so true wrote:
<quoted text> You dont have to eat spam,.. You are welcome as well Una.... Made enough to feed a army..
I know I would be welcome. You are always so nice. I could tell by all the eggs you were going to have a big spread. Lol. I know everything is delicious. Thanks.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79018 Dec 24, 2012
just another difference of opinion, I prefer my spam fried and with some mustard and onion instead of mayo.
una mod

Georgetown, KY

#79019 Dec 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Whether posts are deleted or just covered up, the results are the same. One of the "Terms of Service" indicates to be polite. Mockery or slams against others could be deemed a violation of the terms solely at the discretion of the Mods.
if that's the case, then most of una's posts should have been deleted. Makes me think that maybe he is the mod.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#79020 Dec 24, 2012
It is an imperfect world, and some posts that should have been deleted were not, and some that should not have been deleted, were.

I have always said that there was only "ONE PERFECT" and he was crucified. So whether there are mods or not, does it really matter? We should Police ourselves and try to do better.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#79021 Dec 24, 2012
una mod wrote:
<quoted text>
if that's the case, then most of una's posts should have been deleted. Makes me think that maybe he is the mod.
Ya mean.....

Mods fart???

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#79022 Dec 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
There are not many of the bird threaders (including me) that have not violated the terms at one time or another and if our posts got deleted, they just got deleted and we came back trying to be more agreeable.
Agreed. I've had my share come down too. But NEVER for foul language or putting someones personal info up on her at least, I can guarantee you all of that.

Mine is usually from getting my britches in a knot over something that's been said and then I hit that darned reply button without thinking first, lol. It is what it is. I don't sweat it when they take anything of mine down. I've got nothing to prove to anyone on here.

This is only a chat site and we're mere persona's typing away every day. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not going to make a single one of us rich and famous.

And any meaningless auras of self worth we think we can conjure up via our communications with each other on Topix? Well that won't be getting us anywhere in life either if you get right down to it...

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#79023 Dec 24, 2012
una mod wrote:
<quoted text>
On please... Get a grip. It's obvious that Una lives right here in Kentucky. Geez, you really do need to think first before you let your imagination run wild. One of these days you might not be able to reign it back in when it gets away from you...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#79024 Dec 24, 2012
una mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me think I'm smarter than you Sybil. Actually, I know I am. As I say Sybil, keep on expressing your theories. Keep practicing and you might be able to do stand up comedy with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You know what really feels good to me? 17 min Paul Barer 4
best ever 3 hr Large and in charge 2
rats and snitches 5 hr Goodfrands 23
Linzie Broughton 6 hr Lmills9000 3
Where is Brad Warren 7 hr info 2
Best bootlegger in Knox County (Jan '09) 7 hr Pammrn3 26
Judy Scott 7 hr The Real Yeti 28

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance