Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,633

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#78811 Dec 23, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
AB spoke about getting a ring on her finger. Does that make it easier to put it in Beau's nose? hehehe I don't think IMposter would go for that. LOL
Someone once asked if I was contemplating matrimony. I said no, you misunderstood. I am constipated on macaroni.
AW that was the best laugh that I have had for a long time. Thanks.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#78812 Dec 23, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@UNA and everyone. Have a good day. It is time for me to get ready for Church and since it is so close to Christmas, I will bypass the overalls and wear khakis with a dark brown sports jacket and tan sweater.
And Una, someone sent me $20 for Christmas that I don't really need so I will just drop it in the plate and leave my quarter at home today. After all, the quarter would feel out of place in the sports coat since it is so accustomed to riding around in the overalls. LOL
Awwww, AW My neighbor gave me 25, the other day (for plowing his garden for him last spring and loaning him 200 during the summer to pay his electric bill (cause he was a little short), so I gave it to my wife and told her to buy herself a Christmas present with it. But kudos to you for your jester which was a lot better that mine.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#78815 Dec 23, 2012
Find a Recipe

Ingredients
1 10-ounce package thawed and well drained frozen chopped spinach
0.5 teaspoon grated nutmeg
0.25 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 12-ounce can SPAMŽ Oven Roasted Turkey cut into cubes
24 jumbo pasta shells
1 lightly beaten large egg
1 16-ounce jar marinara sauce
1 15-ounce package part-skim ricotta cheese
0.5 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
Directions Launch Kitchen View
1Heat oven to 350°F.2In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta shells 11 to 13 minutes or until tender but still firm. Drain well; cool.3Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together SPAMŽ Oven Roasted Turkey, cheeses, egg, spinach and nutmeg. Spoon about 1/4 cup filling into each shell.4Spread 1/2 of marinara sauce over bottom of 13x9-inch casserole. Arrange filled shells over sauce. Drizzle remaining 1/2 of marinara sauce over shells.5Cover casserole; bake 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until heated thoroughly. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg and Parmesan cheese, if desired. Garnish with fresh basil sprigs.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78823 Dec 23, 2012
@ Hempburn... You can catch part 1 and 2 in the morning at 8 am EST.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78824 Dec 23, 2012
In fact, the whole thing plays tomorrow starting at 8 am.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#78826 Dec 23, 2012
Hi guys!

Imposter, is that a real recipe? I didn't know that Spam made "Oven Roasted Turkey". That's why I ask. Strange, I see the word Spam and I think of that nasty can of stuff that we used to use for catfish bait, LOL! To this day I can't bring myself to taste it. Guess if I 'had to'.... Well...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening. Things will start hopping tomorrow for a lot of people. Last minute shopping, visitors arriving, more cooking to do.

Glad I'm kicking back this year. Going to relax and let people wait on ME for a change, LOL! Don't know how I will adjust to that once, but I just might like it, who knows??
<<<insert mischievous grin>>>

I might be on later, but if not: Everyone have a nice evening and get some sleep! Many of you will probably need it for the next few days to come!!
<3
Imposter

London, KY

#78833 Dec 23, 2012
I have always liked AW and Una and AB and hemp and Sybil and now you too toots.
I have agreed with, or disagreed with every last above named person in the past.
Thing is, that's what I like about this thread, opinions vary. To delete someones opinion, and I might add a well stated opinion at that...NO name calling, no vulgarity...poof! It's gone.
That stinks of a foul odor all the way to high heaven right there toots.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#78843 Dec 23, 2012
different attitude. Just think that Life is only a game. What you get out of life depends on how you play the game. Hummmm think about it.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#78846 Dec 23, 2012
Sprinkling. Will we get rain? Yes.
Mind control

Richmond, KY

#78847 Dec 23, 2012
through electromagnetic energy via ELF (extremely low frequencies) GWEN (Ground Wave Emergency Network) and HAARP (High frequency Active Auroral Reasearch Program) by manipulating natural Schumann resonance frequency.

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/mctotalcontrol...

Richmond, KY

#78848 Dec 23, 2012
The Hebrew equivalent to the letter "w" is "vav" which has the numerical value of 6. So www=666.
What is the purpose of putting 'www' before all web sites? In my opinion, they are openly telling us that the world wide web is the mark of the beast and it is here with us already. The electromagnetic mind control is the world wide web that is being used to control us.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#78849 Dec 23, 2012
lunacy wrote:
<quoted text>
it's funny how you keep responding to my 'lunacy'. You respond because you know I'm speaking the truth and you're here because you've been hired to derail this thread from the truth being exposed. There can be no other reason why you're here 24/7...I can't imagine anyone else who would be such a loser as to spend all your time trolling this thread with your nonsense. Why don't you just ignore me instead of stoking the flames? That would be the more appropriate response to 'lunacy'.
You're on here constantly Sybil and you are a loser. You are posting copy and paste nonsense. At least my writings are my own. Sybil, you have no idea of what truth is. Ignore you? Lol. Your flames have become so silly, it's so hard to ignore your rants. All of these theories have driven you insane and there is still nothing you can do about them. Why do you punish yourself, as you do?
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#78850 Dec 23, 2012
www wrote:
The Hebrew equivalent to the letter "w" is "vav" which has the numerical value of 6. So www=666.
What is the purpose of putting 'www' before all web sites? In my opinion, they are openly telling us that the world wide web is the mark of the beast and it is here with us already. The electromagnetic mind control is the world wide web that is being used to control us.
Sybil, ARE you being controlled?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78851 Dec 23, 2012
Imposter wrote:
I have always liked AW and Una and AB and hemp and Sybil and now you too toots.
I have agreed with, or disagreed with every last above named person in the past.
Thing is, that's what I like about this thread, opinions vary. To delete someones opinion, and I might add a well stated opinion at that...NO name calling, no vulgarity...poof! It's gone.
That stinks of a foul odor all the way to high heaven right there toots.
It does stink and underlines a persons true vindictive self centered nature. Not fooled here at all. I have seen it to many times. I know lip service when I hear and read it. Everybody can talk the talk, but few can walk the walk.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#78852 Dec 23, 2012
www wrote:
Sybil, What is your theory on; no I'm going to ask that question, its a little too heavy?????
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#78853 Dec 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It does stink and underlines a persons true vindictive self centered nature. Not fooled here at all. I have seen it to many times. I know lip service when I hear and read it. Everybody can talk the talk, but few can walk the walk.
Yelp! Very true. I can do neither. Rock On.....
so true

Morgantown, KY

#78854 Dec 23, 2012
Happy Holidays, to all of you , may you be warm , well feed, and loved...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78856 Dec 23, 2012
www wrote:
I'm sure there are more, but your mind is already being controled by whatever, which is easy to do with weak minded people. People have been coming up with these formulas for years and will continue to come up with nonsense look good formulas. One group lost their butts because of the number 666. Lear Siegler lost their butts years back when they came out with their line of model 666 gas heater. LOL. People especially in the bible belt wouldn't buy them. I think I'll get a big hammer and destroy this beast. No wait I can't get paid to destroy the bird topic then. Ahahahah.
Imposter er

London, KY

#78857 Dec 23, 2012
so true wrote:
Happy Holidays, to all of you , may you be warm , well feed, and loved...
Same to you, I am going to strap on the feed-bag Christmas day and eat till I fall over.
ignore this

Richmond, KY

#78858 Dec 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on here constantly Sybil and you are a loser. You are posting copy and paste nonsense. At least my writings are my own. Sybil, you have no idea of what truth is. Ignore you? Lol. Your flames have become so silly, it's so hard to ignore your rants. All of these theories have driven you insane and there is still nothing you can do about them. Why do you punish yourself, as you do?
I can't ignore the truth, nor can you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min check drawer 4,572
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min No Surprize 153,151
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 18 min Well 9
Breeze Gregory 25 min Holly blevins 3
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 1 hr TOASTup 73
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr BRAIN STORM 131,005
Mike Smith, Warren and Baker 1 hr Tommy 2
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE