Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#78409 Dec 17, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Should say LIFE. Sorry
"I've sure been in some "pickles" during my lie. Self induced "pickles", I might add."
Haven't we all...lol. Nope I will keep you in my prayers and hope that your procedure is successful. Be positive. You have too much to give the world to check out now. Your dogs will not out live you. You all will have lots of time. I just feel it, like I had when lala was sick. Best of luck to you. Prayers are powerful.

I hope you have a great day and sunshine comes your way. It is beautiful outside.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#78410 Dec 17, 2012
Guess everyone disappeared for lunch or to go enjoy the day. Hope sunshine is spreading across our great state and you all get to enjoy it. I am out of here to do just that while we have it. I will be back later.

Have a great afternoon everyone .:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78411 Dec 17, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
We passed that post number long ago. Her post had #78378
12 hrs ago on it. Wow, big difference huh? All those removed post and the randpaul debate thread is trying to catch up and they were on here since Oct 2010. haha
I was referencing the numbers at the bottom that said xxxxx - xx,xxx of 66,666 and not the actual post number. I know that well over 10,000 have been deleted.

Rain is over here now too but a severe thunderstorm predicted. Might be a good time for a nap. LOL Have a good afternoon.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#78412 Dec 17, 2012
It's literally pouring the rain here, lol. If the sun is gonna come out, it better hurry up at do it!
:)

And thank you too for the well wishes! I'm not worried about the procedure itself, really... I'm more pissed about all of this red tape and the brick walls that they they keep making higher and higher today... MAN, you'd think they're afraid of a lawsuit or something, huh?
<<<lighthearted, yet evil chuckle>>>>

Oh these days we live in, ROFLMBO!!!

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#78413 Dec 17, 2012
By the way, AB. I see your post. It's showing up here. And it IS sweet. I enjoyed it. Don't know why you can't see it any more though.....
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78414 Dec 17, 2012
Bill Withers 1971.. Aint no sunshine

none here either, clouded up getting ready for the predicted thunderstorm
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78416 Dec 17, 2012
B.J. Thomas.. Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
hide and seek

Chesterfield, MO

#78418 Dec 17, 2012
ky rain keeps on falling boy it is coming down hard wish everyone safe night
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#78419 Dec 17, 2012
Purple rain, purple rain. Got thunder and lightening and the rain is flogging the place. Zeus must be upset with the mortals again.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#78420 Dec 17, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do look spiffy. lol Thanks for sharing. That is too cute.
Thanks. Hehehe.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78421 Dec 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Hehehe.
Good Evening Una. You won't believe what I was just watching on television. An old black and white "Lone Ranger". How could be ever like that corny stuff? LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#78422 Dec 17, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably won't. That ticked me off they zapped it when there was nothing but nice stuff in the post..sincerely meant every word and when I reposted it in case they got it wrong they zapped it again. I don't blame you for not wanting Facebook. It's got it's good points, but mostly bad in my book. Bunch of crap with fb using everyone that has an account. Rewriting your posts, changing you email without notification (if I wanted a FB email account I would have made one), junk advertisement, and just too busy with a public diary for people to post uninteresting, daily, minute by minute useless actions, who cares?, I don't, I like the pictures, great inspirational pictures/stories, but the rest of the crap I can do without. If you do "like" something then you get bombarded with sites, offers, ads and email spam etc. That is why I keep a minimum of "friends", mostly family and then FB ask my friends and family to help me get more friends by suggesting some haha...yeah, more friends so they can steal all their info, as well as mine, and sell to advertisers and fill full of spam postings. I have as many FB "friends" as I want. FB is too busy. They get you hooked on it then manipulate your account etc. About had enough like I have here. Only it is more pleasant now, thank you, and I like this thread. There aren't many on topix worth the time. Okay, sorry about venting about FB. Not many have my email account and software sends most of the crap to spam to be deleted. I can tell most of it is a result of Facebook.
I wouldn't think you would do any of that. Not now anyway. lol
I'm sure glad I don't have Facebook if it's like that. It is best to use a disposable email account when you sign up for something like that. I rarely open that one, so let the spammers go wild. LOL. I think it empties itself ever so many days. Let it burst at the seams with spam. Lol.

I understand very well how busy you are right now. Hehehehe. I think that ol' love bug might have bitten you. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#78423 Dec 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Evening Una. You won't believe what I was just watching on television. An old black and white "Lone Ranger". How could be ever like that corny stuff? LOL
Good evening AW. Now that is some old movies. It is corny now, but back in the day that was some serious stuff. Ever now and then I see some old B&W movies and laugh. Those cowboys could have a brawl and wreck a saloon and never lose their hat. They must have had that thing glued on. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78424 Dec 17, 2012
I looked at the Caller Id wrong and just got a call for 2 free boarding passes on the.......... Click.

I bet it was for the Titanic. LOL or with this rain, it could be some guy named Noah.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78425 Dec 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening AW. Now that is some old movies. It is corny now, but back in the day that was some serious stuff. Ever now and then I see some old B&W movies and laugh. Those cowboys could have a brawl and wreck a saloon and never lose their hat. They must have had that thing glued on. LOL.
Yeah and make a wild punch and knock somebody clear across the saloon without ever touching them. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#78426 Dec 17, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I looked at the Caller Id wrong and just got a call for 2 free boarding passes on the.......... Click.
I bet it was for the Titanic. LOL or with this rain, it could be some guy named Noah.
With my luck it would be the Titanic. Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78427 Dec 17, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
With my luck it would be the Titanic. Lol.
Yeah, and they probably would not even let us make nude paintings of ROSE. LOL

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#78428 Dec 17, 2012
I'm putting up the Christmas tree but I can't turn the lights on because Una won't plug my cord back in.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#78429 Dec 17, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Some troll reported your outhouse to code and the recent modification (electric cord) made the outhouse upgrade to a new code level. They want a GFI outlet installed, a ventilation fan and UNA was trying to help
The GFI is made into my cord and I put a window in so I shouldn't need the fan. Come to think about it There isn't even a door on that thing.
By Stander

Des Moines, IA

#78430 Dec 17, 2012
Pewppppp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wives to protest Daniel Boone Pageant !!! 8 min MilfHunter 3
Jennifer young and roe Gibson 10 min Nasty 11
knox central cheer 40 min Whooo 10
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 1 hr Fact 13
Where is Travis Hughes 1 hr Fact 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Justified Justice 167,810
JC AD at KC 3 hr Laugh out loud 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages