Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,680

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
He Is Tellin

Frankfort, KY

#78271 Dec 15, 2012
is just too torn up about something.
Imposter

London, KY

#78272 Dec 15, 2012
A capitol I looks like a lower case L. It wasn't me, I promise.
Imposter

London, KY

#78273 Dec 15, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Wow, and I was just going to say thanks for the well wishes. So does this mean that you didn't miss me?
ROFLMBO!
(Just kidding, hehe).
I'm going to go lay down for a while. I'll say a prayer for everyone here and I also want you all to remember to thank the Lord for all of our blessings if you're so inclined to do so...
(Both our blessing and OUR safety, mind you. What little bit of safety we may or may not have at the moment anyway. After all, we never know exactly what the next minute holds in store for us, do we)...
Hello toots. Hope you're well.
I agree, we should be thankful for every single breath that we take.

We live and breathe only by the grace of the good Lord above.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#78274 Dec 15, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not illegal to purchase a gun from an individual as long as it isn't stolen or something like that. Not as far as I know anyway! You are right, Obama is on a mission to bring this country to her knees. He has to get our guns before they can really take over. No doubt this shooting will be used to the fullest.
The problem is that individuals want to keep their guns; in this social climate, they are not selling, but trying to buy more.

Location hidden

#78275 Dec 15, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has taken a lot of time to stalk you. They have made an Oglala profile using I in the place of L to imitate your moniker. Then simply run up the post numbers to the right place. Creepy.
Someone has a lot of time on their hands.
BTW Love the ...ahhhh, almost.
Thanks for the info. I do appreciate it. I'm not a computer genius, so I have no idea how things work. I just know how to type in the posts.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#78276 Dec 15, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Gun control or attempting to place people in FEMA camps could well be the cause of the next CIVIL War rather than achieve World PEACE.
Yes AW I feel like you are absolutely correct. If that happens it will created a civil war here in out own country. I can't understand just why some people think that people will bow down, give up their weapons and not revolt.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78277 Dec 15, 2012
There is nothing more peaceful than sitting by the camp fire on a summer night looking at the starlit sky and feeling the cool breeze and listening to the calming sounds of the crickets.

In the distance, one can see the ripples on the water being caressed by the gentle breezes and see the CREATOR'S diamonds sparkling as they reflect from the Heavens to embrace HIS rippling waters.

the anxieties of man's world soon disappear and all is Right and GOD is in control and we realize just how insignificant we really are in the overall scheme of things.

Location hidden

#78278 Dec 15, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
There is nothing more peaceful than sitting by the camp fire on a summer night looking at the starlit sky and feeling the cool breeze and listening to the calming sounds of the crickets.
In the distance, one can see the ripples on the water being caressed by the gentle breezes and see the CREATOR'S diamonds sparkling as they reflect from the Heavens to embrace HIS rippling waters.
the anxieties of man's world soon disappear and all is Right and GOD is in control and we realize just how insignificant we really are in the overall scheme of things.
That's an absolutely beautiful description.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#78279 Dec 15, 2012
chosen people wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me how you support a zionist regime who kill innocent Palestinian women and children? Is this what 'God's chosen people' are supposed to be doing?
If you are so blind that you cannot see this, then you are hopelessly brainwashed through your false interpretation of scripture. This is the danger behind those who call themselves Christian and use the Bible to justify what is obviously evil. You are no different than the Muslim radical jihadists you hate so much. You are full of hatred and what's worse is you don't even realize it because you are an a ignorant brainwashed sheeple.
I am a leader not a follower. I follow no man or woman, especially the likes of your ignorance and misusing Scriptures and lies, Sybil. You are waging a losing battle. Rave on, very few care. You might as well continue your life as you have chosen to live it, as a loser. I have seen your nonsense in disguise. So pit your science against the God of Creation. Don't forget Sybil, God created science too. You are one of those I have spoken of as thinking they are smarter than God. I have read and remained silent on your Athestic ramblings. Dang, Lucifer in all his beauty and one time glory, conceived the same foolish impossible thought. I had much rather be numbered with the sheep on the right than the goats on the left, at the appearing before the judgement seat of Christ.
W KY Girl

Caledonia, IL

#78280 Dec 15, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Where is AB? It must have been quite a night. I hope I didn't get her into trouble, by suggesting she apply a dab of Watkins Vanilla extract behind each ear. That is some powerful stuff. Lol.
Had I only known about this vanilla trick before! haha I think you might be pulling our leg.:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78281 Dec 15, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Had I only known about this vanilla trick before! haha I think you might be pulling our leg.:)
LOL. In years gone by women actually used it for that purpose. I bet AW has heard of it. Now they make vanilla scented perfume. The grocery store stuff is still cheaper. Lol.
Imposter

London, KY

#78282 Dec 15, 2012
My little Abeliever is laid up with some dude.
I bet he even wears one of those fancy smancy little bow-tie things.
He probably wears matching socks too.
Woe is me.

Imposter

London, KY

#78283 Dec 15, 2012
Woe is me.
my little fruit loop is laid up with some fancy dude.
Woe is me.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78284 Dec 15, 2012
Imposter wrote:
My little Abeliever is laid up with some dude.
I bet he even wears one of those fancy smancy little bow-tie things.
He probably wears matching socks too.
Woe is me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6TDqvD34hEAXX
Sorry, I think you might be out of the race. Lol.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#78286 Dec 15, 2012
Another rainy Saturday in Kentucky. :)

“Lord of all fools”

Since: Jan 12

Ignorance is bliss

#78288 Dec 15, 2012
Jews against zionism wrote:
<quoted text>
God didn't give it to the imposter Ashkenazi jews living in Israel right now. The real Torah Jews are still in exile throughout the world, that is the decree of God according to these real Jews.
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/about/missi...
True Torah Jews Against Zionism - Our Mission
The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:
1.Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.
2.Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah centered understanding of our people hood with an armed materialism.
True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that all Jews do not support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel" which is diametrically opposite to the teachings of traditional Judaism.
We are concerned that the widespread misconception that all Jews support the zionist state and its actions endangers Jews worldwide.
We are NOT politically motivated. We are motivated by our concern for the peace and safety of all people throughout the world including those living in the Zionist state. We support and pray for peace for the people of the Zionist state but have no interest in and do not support the Zionist government.
We seek to disassociate Jews and traditional Judaism from the Zionist Ideology by:
-Providing historical and supporting documentation that Zionism is totally contrary to the teachings of traditional Judaism through the words of our Rabbis, Sages, and Holy Scriptures which oppose the creation of a state called Israel.
-Providing historical documentation on the ideaology and creation of Zionism, the supporters of Zionism and the negative impact of their actions on the Jewish people in the past hundred years, including their involvement in the holocaust up to the present day.
-Publicizing the efforts of traditional Jews to demonstrate that all Jews do not support Zionism, which is being ignored by the mainstream media.
-Convince the news media, politicians and the public to cease referring to the state of Israel as the "Jewish State" but to call it what it is: the "Zionist State".
It is our firm belief that when the state of "Israel" is recognized for what it is, a Zionist state which is not guided by the teachings of the traditional Jewish faith, Jews worldwide will be able to live in peace.
Awareness+Truth=light.
W KY Girl

Caledonia, IL

#78289 Dec 15, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that individuals want to keep their guns; in this social climate, they are not selling, but trying to buy more.
Some are selling for financial reasons. I think that is the precious metal I would want to invest in. LOL
W KY Girl

Caledonia, IL

#78290 Dec 15, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Two days ago I celebrated the anniversary of my birth. A number which very few people will ever achieve. Yesterday, I celebrated the anniversary of the day my long time wife went to be with Jesus.
Yes, I celebrated both those events and no evils or reporting of evils (either real or imagined) will distract me from continuing on toward the end of my own trail when I too can go and in the meanwhile, I am quite happy and at PEACE and hope to enjoy a few more days until that Blessed event occurs. I am blessed; not frightened, depressed, or wary.
Happy belated birthday AW. I hope you had a very happy birthday. And I'm not surprised that you honor your dear wife even in her death. I hope you are around for years to come because there aren't many like you.:) I think you should start a training camp for men. hahaha
Citizens Arrest

Cincinnati, OH

#78291 Dec 15, 2012
Save the birds!!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78292 Dec 15, 2012
Citizens Arrest wrote:
Save the birds!!!
I think they have stopped falling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 13 min Nonsense 9
Warren and carmacks Monday nite debate 13 min Joker 1
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 28 min decided voter 5
who will you vote for as jailer 34 min change 85
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 42 min Bob 41
Journey threw hell 59 min Bob 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 131,477
Indictments 1 hr John 35
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 8 hr you know 49
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4