Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81678 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78296 Dec 15, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Had I only known about this vanilla trick before! haha I think you might be pulling our leg.:)
No leg pulling LOL UNA is right. Nothing smelled better than a woman that used the vanilla extract or conconut oil and gave off the aroma of a coconut cookie. It is said that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach", but the smart women accessed his heart via the nose LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78297 Dec 16, 2012
@RoamingInsomniac .... Have you been giving my dog lessons? LOL That poor creature has been up and out 4 times tonight. Now he will want to sleep in Church.
be well

New Haven, KY

#78298 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. In years gone by women actually used it for that purpose. I bet AW has heard of it. Now they make vanilla scented perfume. The grocery store stuff is still cheaper. Lol.
Have used vanilla scents for years. I always thought it was a good smell, others may have hated it on me though. Sorry but the smell of cookies, always melted me , by warming my heart. Taking me back to my younger days , when my granny and I made homemade cookies. Oh how sweat that smell was. Good Day ,,,,,
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#78299 Dec 16, 2012
Just minutes after signing a document that decreed all men were created equal, Thomas Jefferson sent a slave to fetch him bottle of whiskey. That document was US Constitution. Sometimes, the facts are stranger than fiction.

Tomorrow I may join the ranks of dog owner. Since the cat died the presence of an animal has been missed. So we are going to the shelter and pick out a lucky puppy. Man I dread the house breaking process.

This mornings coffee, absolutly good.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#78301 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
BRILLANT!! YOu summed up in one paragraph what I have been trying to say over the past two years.
Good morning AW. Yes, I had kind of noticed that about you. LOL. I like to try people out to see where they stand. Many can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. I appreciate your style and stand.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78302 Dec 16, 2012
be well wrote:
<quoted text>Have used vanilla scents for years. I always thought it was a good smell, others may have hated it on me though. Sorry but the smell of cookies, always melted me , by warming my heart. Taking me back to my younger days , when my granny and I made homemade cookies. Oh how sweat that smell was. Good Day ,,,,,
That vanilla is pretty good stuff. Lol.
W KY Girl

Beaver Dam, WI

#78305 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No leg pulling LOL UNA is right. Nothing smelled better than a woman that used the vanilla extract or conconut oil and gave off the aroma of a coconut cookie. It is said that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach", but the smart women accessed his heart via the nose LOL
@Ancient Wolf & Una
Good morning.:) Okay I'm going to try this on my man. I may come out getting my ears licked off!...might come home looking like a wet puppy if he's hungry! hahaha What about peanutbutter??? LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78308 Dec 16, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
@Ancient Wolf & Una
Good morning.:) Okay I'm going to try this on my man. I may come out getting my ears licked off!...might come home looking like a wet puppy if he's hungry! hahaha What about peanutbutter??? LOL
If you use peanut butter, don't use the cheap flea market stuff. Go for the JIF lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78309 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning AW. Yes, I had kind of noticed that about you. LOL. I like to try people out to see where they stand. Many can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. I appreciate your style and stand.
Thanks UNA, I have to run. Time to get going to Church. My time is EST.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78310 Dec 16, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Just minutes after signing a document that decreed all men were created equal, Thomas Jefferson sent a slave to fetch him bottle of whiskey. That document was US Constitution. Sometimes, the facts are stranger than fiction.
Tomorrow I may join the ranks of dog owner. Since the cat died the presence of an animal has been missed. So we are going to the shelter and pick out a lucky puppy. Man I dread the house breaking process.
This mornings coffee, absolutly good.
Welcome to being owned by a dog. I skipped the puppy stage and got a 2 year old that had been mistreated but was already house broken. He was trembling and whimpering and sad while 42 others were just being noisy. I had just lost the wife and thought that if I could not save the wife, at least I could save the dog since he was scheduled to be put down the next day. It turned out to be just the opposite, the dog has saved me.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#78311 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to being owned by a dog. I skipped the puppy stage and got a 2 year old that had been mistreated but was already house broken. He was trembling and whimpering and sad while 42 others were just being noisy. I had just lost the wife and thought that if I could not save the wife, at least I could save the dog since he was scheduled to be put down the next day. It turned out to be just the opposite, the dog has saved me.
We will see. The shelter took in a litter of 8 week old jack russell chihuahua mix that may work, but not sure what we'll come home with until we meet them.
W KY Girl

United States

#78312 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you use peanut butter, don't use the cheap flea market stuff. Go for the JIF lol
LOL I thought you were going to say don't use chunky! HA!
W KY Girl

United States

#78313 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How sweet.:)

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#78314 Dec 16, 2012
Hmm, cloudy but my birds don't care! Nice.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#78315 Dec 16, 2012
Good morning, everyone. Looks like another day for the ducks, but at least it has warmed up. AW is right. Animals have a way of saving you from sadness. When you show a little kindness to an animal, you get a ton of love back.Animals don't judge you. They don't care how you look or how much money you have in the bank account. They never give back talk, and they are by your side when they sense that your day is not going well.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78318 Dec 16, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
@Ancient Wolf & Una
Good morning. It could happen, lol. Peanut Butter will sure stick to his ribs. Lol. The wet puppy thing reminds me of a pet Beagle I had. A lady I worked with gave me a young female Beagle that liked digging up her lawn. The female Beagle was coming in. It was love at first sight for ol' Fritz. LOL. It was an all night, growling and thrashing around. The next morning I went out there wasn't a dry spot on the female. LOL. Really pretty litter of puppies. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78319 Dec 16, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Birds are outside, loser freak. Why don't you go play in traffic?? You're stupid, and it shows.
Oh goody Roaming, another stalking toosh sniffer. Just what you needed another moron.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#78320 Dec 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody Roaming, another stalking toosh sniffer. Just what you needed another moron.
Not to worry. It appears that a Mod is on duty this a.m.
I'm watching comments disappear left and right today. It started about 10 minutes ago.... Funny to watch this happening right before my eyes, hehe!

Gotta go for now. I'm going to watch my little niece perform in her Christmas play online in a few minutes! How amazing to get to see her when she's in another state!!

You all have a blessed morning. Be back after the service!!!
Dana

Knox City, TX

#78321 Dec 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Apple butter works just fine.
Great!!! I have apple butter I bought at the Apple day festival last year.
Truth

Richmond, KY

#78323 Dec 16, 2012
Raging Lamb wrote:
<quoted text>Awareness+Truth=light.
the more that become aware, the brighter will be the light. Help spread the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea 1 hr Boo 1
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 1 hr Mee 141
Board of Education theft 2 hr Nope 9
Places for rent 2 hr Renter 1
School 2 hr Blow 7
Board meeting 3 hr Ripe 7
Cindy Patterson/Scott: What kinda woman is she ... 3 hr Lol 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance