Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,705

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#78183 Dec 14, 2012
dont be fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
the Torah Jews are the true Jews, the Talmudic zionist Jews are the synogogue of satan, this is what Revelation is warning us about, not the churches of Asia.
The salutation reads as directed by the the Apostle John: To the seven churches which are in Asia. Then they are named and the message to each church. None of which exist today. God gave Israel to the decendants of Abraham. He did not give Israel to the decendants of Ishmael. They and their sympathizers need to get over it.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

#78184 Dec 14, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have fell off the false flag pole. To jump to the conclusion that the actions of a deranged individual was orchestrated to achieve gun control is pure nonsense.
while there may be some lone gunmen that are responsible at times, I do not put it past the powers that be to orchestrate events like this. If you recall the batman movie shooting there were a lot of discrepancies with the statements of the witnesses who claim there were more than one gunman and 'men in black suits' scoping the area prior to the shooting. The same story is beginning to emerge in today's shooting with another gunmen being detained by police who was found near the scene. Could be another 'patsy' situation much like Lee Harvey Oswald, the supposed deranged lone gunman of JFK. This is how massive orchestrated crimes can be carried out on an unsuspecting public because they know your conditioning and cognitive dissonance will not allow you to perceive of any other possibilities and in fact even view it as pure nonsense. Open your eyes and be aware and unplug yourself from the Matrix.
I can almost predict that there will be more and more of these 'deranged lone gunman' events happening in the coming months, just wait and see, and gun control and domestic terrorism by American citizens will become a hot topic of discussion. Who do you think the FEMA camps were built for? There will soon be a time of social unrest as the truth begins to emerge and the government has prepared for this already which is why they will want to take everyone's guns away.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

#78185 Dec 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The salutation reads as directed by the the Apostle John: To the seven churches which are in Asia. Then they are named and the message to each church. None of which exist today. God gave Israel to the decendants of Abraham. He did not give Israel to the decendants of Ishmael. They and their sympathizers need to get over it.
The God of Abraham is the God of both Isaac and Ishmael and is the same God to Christians and Muslims. The problem is that the Muslim and Christian interpretations of what God intended for Ishmael and Isaac are different. For me, either interpretation is no more valid than the other.
As for the Jews, there are two types which I have mentioned already. The true Abrahamic Jews who also worship the same Abrahamic God as the Christians and Muslims, and the converted pagan Jew from the Khazarians, who do not worship the same God and these are the ones who are fomenting war between the Abrahamic Christian and Muslim brothers.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78186 Dec 14, 2012
While there may be those that try to take advantage of these type situations to achieve their agenda, I don't think one can say they are orchestrated or planned.

In any such events there will always be those that trully think they saw something different. You can easily get many different stories from "eye" witnesses.

Your prediction that there will be more is not a problem for my understanding. There will always be copycats that think they can achieve their 15 minutes of fame, but to say they are planned by some organization is nonsense and while you claim to be open-minded, you are very close minded and try to blame all evil within the world on a single group or organization. And while I dont wish to stoke your fire, I will always consider it to be nonsense.

Gun control or attempting to place people in FEMA camps could well be the cause of the next CIVIL War rather than achieve World PEACE.
W KY Girl

United States

#78187 Dec 14, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is in A National Cemetery and is marked. I also had an ancestor come from Ireland and died in Virgina 34 years prior to the American Revolution and his son fought in that war.
My ancestors came from Scotland and Wales, we might accidently be cousins! lol Good that the grave is in a National Cemetery. Ours are in a family cemetery.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

#78188 Dec 14, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have fell off the false flag pole. To jump to the conclusion that the actions of a deranged individual was orchestrated to achieve gun control is pure nonsense.
Have you ever heard of MKULTRA?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread863...
In the 1950's, the CIA began a covert human research program involving 'behavioral modification', called MKULTRA. This program was used on POW's, soldiers of the US Miltary, and eventually Canadian and average U.S. citizens. This 'project' was done with the use of LSD and other hallucinogens, and resulted in the successful creation of 'assassins on demand'. Once a test subject completed a trial mission, they were usually killed or 'committed a bizarre suicide', as told by the CIA. After many investigations were requested and found to be unsolved in the deaths of these test subjects,the CIA director announced the end of the program in 1973.

The gunman suicide scenario happened with the Oregon mall shooter three days ago and now today in Connecticut. They both had semi automatic assault rifles and the CT shooter had a military vest on.

Does any of this sound suspicious to anyone?
The Lone Gunmen

Richmond, KY

#78189 Dec 14, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
While there may be those that try to take advantage of these type situations to achieve their agenda, I don't think one can say they are orchestrated or planned.
In any such events there will always be those that trully think they saw something different. You can easily get many different stories from "eye" witnesses.
Your prediction that there will be more is not a problem for my understanding. There will always be copycats that think they can achieve their 15 minutes of fame, but to say they are planned by some organization is nonsense and while you claim to be open-minded, you are very close minded and try to blame all evil within the world on a single group or organization. And while I dont wish to stoke your fire, I will always consider it to be nonsense.
Gun control or attempting to place people in FEMA camps could well be the cause of the next CIVIL War rather than achieve World PEACE.
The Lone Gunmen is an American science fiction television series created by Chris Carter and broadcast on Fox.
Unlike The X-Files, whose storylines dealt mainly with supernatural creatures and government alien conspiracies, episodes of The Lone Gunmen generally featured more "plausible" plots, such as government sponsored terrorism, the creeping government-induced police state surveillance society, cheating husbands, corporate crime, arms-dealers, and escaped Nazis. The show had a light atmosphere and focused heavily on physical comedy. The trio were often aided (and sometimes hindered) by a mysterious thief named Yves Adele Harlow (Zuleikha Robinson).

The plot of the first episode, which aired March 4, 2001, involves a US government conspiracy to hijack an airliner, fly it into the World Trade Center and blame it on terrorists, thereby gaining support for a new profit-making war.

Parallels of this plotted scenario of government conspiracy to revitalize its war industry, to the events of 9/11 in this episode are noteworthy, if not uncanny, since the episode was aired six months prior to 9/11.

The pilot episode depicted a plane being flown into the New York World Trade Center; it originally aired six months before 9/11. Foreshadowing a number of conspiracy theories which would arise in the wake of the September 11, 2001 attacks, the plot of the March 4, 2001 episode depicts a secret faction within the US government plotting to hijack a Boeing 727 and fly it into the World Trade Center by remote control. The stated motive was to increase the military defense budget by blaming the attack on foreign interests. In the episode, the plot is foiled by the protagonists, who board the doomed plane and deactivate the malicious autopilot system just seconds before the plane would have reached the World Trade Center.
W KY Girl

United States

#78190 Dec 14, 2012
dont be fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
at least on this topic you seem very aware
Well I am really so thrilled that you approve. LOL Dear, let me tell you something. Even IF you had something valid to say, as long as you come across as thinking you are so superior and so much more educated and enlightened than everybody else, NOBODY IS GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU. In my opinion, you come aross as an arrogant and immature little weiner. Learn how to talk to people. You blowing this tragedy that happened today off as another conspiracy is really messed up, beyond rude! Labeling everything a conspiracy is so childish.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78191 Dec 14, 2012
and others are brainwashed? c'mon, lets all go watch some other off the wall story and when something similar happens, we will all yell.. I told you it was planned.

I am done commenting on the ridiculous. Good Night.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#78192 Dec 14, 2012
Can't believe the tragedy today. How can people kill innocent children?
Horrible.
dont be so closed minded

Richmond, KY

#78193 Dec 14, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
anything is possible. Ever heard of the term 'predictive programming'?
We are gradually being conditioned to these types of tragic events which we will begin to see more and more of in the news to the point that we will become almost numb to it when we hear about it.

http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot...
"Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as 'natural progressions', thus lessening any possible public resistance and commotion."

The television and our media is basically a form of mass hypnosis. Just look at the effect it has had on the minds of the general public. Violence has been programmed into our minds to the point that we no longer even resist it and view it as commonplace. Look at the violence that is depicted in video games which is yet another form of psychological conditioning.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

#78195 Dec 14, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am really so thrilled that you approve. LOL Dear, let me tell you something. Even IF you had something valid to say, as long as you come across as thinking you are so superior and so much more educated and enlightened than everybody else, NOBODY IS GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU. In my opinion, you come aross as an arrogant and immature little weiner. Learn how to talk to people. You blowing this tragedy that happened today off as another conspiracy is really messed up, beyond rude! Labeling everything a conspiracy is so childish.
you live in darkness and can't bear to hear the truth especially if it doesn't fit in your neat little world. You don't need to read anything I post if I come across as arrogant to you (and I take that as a compliment anyway) but if what I'm post is annoying you, it is a good sign that maybe what I'm saying is registering in your neurons.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer
FFL

London, KY

#78197 Dec 14, 2012
We are listening to the truth.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#78198 Dec 14, 2012
2012 has been a truly bad year: the ugliness of politicians towards each other during an election year got worse, a high number of big name celebrities passed away, innocent lives being lost in a bloody civil war in Syria, Hurricane Sandy, Iran closer to nuclear weapons, North Korea closer in being able to launch long range nuclear weapons, more senseless mass shootings at malls and schools and we're 2 weeks away from the federal fiscal cliff.

I'm going to strive to make one of my new year's resolutions for 2013 to do all in my power to make 2013 a more positive, happy year and a step in the right direction.

I may still spar with people here from time to time but I don't have a hateful bone in my body.

With the beginning of each day is a new start, with that being said, I'll say this with less than 2 weeks to go that I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This country has lots of work to do and I'm willing to do all I can in my role with this world to help get our precious country back on track to better days ahead.
trace nod

Richmond, KY

#78199 Dec 14, 2012
DontCare wrote:
2012 has been a truly bad year: the ugliness of politicians towards each other during an election year got worse, a high number of big name celebrities passed away, innocent lives being lost in a bloody civil war in Syria, Hurricane Sandy, Iran closer to nuclear weapons, North Korea closer in being able to launch long range nuclear weapons, more senseless mass shootings at malls and schools and we're 2 weeks away from the federal fiscal cliff.
I'm going to strive to make one of my new year's resolutions for 2013 to do all in my power to make 2013 a more positive, happy year and a step in the right direction.
I may still spar with people here from time to time but I don't have a hateful bone in my body.
With the beginning of each day is a new start, with that being said, I'll say this with less than 2 weeks to go that I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
This country has lots of work to do and I'm willing to do all I can in my role with this world to help get our precious country back on track to better days ahead.
yes, I think better days are ahead as long as there are more like you who are awakening to the awareness of truth, love, and unity consciousness. We are heading into the dawn of a new era in human evolution and it will become obvious to more people on 12/21/12. Unfortunately, the forces of darkness will still try to prevent this and we may have to go through more of this darkness until we reach the light. But be patient, the light is near.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#78204 Dec 14, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Must be a full moon.
Way to much friggin' Youtube nonsense driving some people bonkers.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#78207 Dec 14, 2012
**Yawn** can't sleep. This isn't any fun.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#78208 Dec 14, 2012
Guess everyone else CAN sleep

Since: Dec 12

United States

#78210 Dec 14, 2012
Y'all remember that little group of kooks several years ago that were going to leave earth and go to some other planet or some bullcrap? They found them all dead in a little room. I'm not even sure how to Google that! lol

Since: Dec 12

United States

#78211 Dec 14, 2012
Found it!...
This next entry is a real life story of horror meets UFO sci-fi, for the 1970s Heaven’s Gate cult based their belief system on a combination of Christian ideas of the apocalypse and elements of science fiction. If their ideas were to be believed, planet Earth was due to be wiped clean by supernatural forces, and the only path to salvation was to escape to the “Next Level”. According to founder Marshall Applewhite, this escape could be achieved through an ascetic existence, which meant detachment from family, friends, jobs, possessions and other trappings of modern existence. In 1997, however, Applewhite announced a fast-track route to the Next Level: boarding a spacecraft that was trailing the comet Hale-Bopp. On March 26th, when the comet was at its brightest, Applewhite and 38 of his followers committed suicide in order to abandon their terrestrial forms and gain access to the UFO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no nickle tax knox BOE 26 min bout time 3
backhole n dozer 32 min hott catt 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min justice_- 131,622
who voted for Mitch McConnel 1 hr Voter 3
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 377
Attorney General Phone # To Report Price Gougin... (Sep '08) 2 hr madashell 11
Brett Ledford 3 hr mossy oak 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:17PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday