Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
66,281 - 66,300 of 81,594 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
W KY Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama is going to use this school shooting to try to get gun control. He said we were going to have to take "meaningful action regardless of the politics." Oh boy, here we go.
W KY Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

dont be fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
12/21 will not be the end of the world. The Mayan prophecy is that it will be the end of the era of separation in human development and the beginning of the ascension in human consciousness toward truth, unity, and love.
If you don't quit pulling crap out of your backside it's going to hurt! Did you hear that 20 kids were murdered today? How about think on that for a while?
kevin

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

dont be fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
12/21 will not be the end of the world. The Mayan prophecy is that it will be the end of the era of separation in human development and the beginning of the ascension in human consciousness toward truth, unity, and love.
I never could understand folks on 'shrooms.
MAD

Providence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>What?
No Coke?
cRAZY
W KY Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

kevin wrote:
!2-21 is next Friday.
Who needs nukes?
I don't think anything unusual will happen on the 21st. Maybe they just got tired of keeping up with the calendar.:)
kevin

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anything unusual will happen on the 21st. Maybe they just got tired of keeping up with the calendar.:)
I don't expect an "event".

Unless my pay check's short.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Today is very saddening with the tragic loss of 20 innocent kindergartners and 6 adults over a senseless act of raging violence. The love I have for children makes this even sadder for my own personal experience. The good lord above have a big group of angels on the way, God rest their souls.

Below is my youtube tribute to all of these precious angels, young and grown. This is a classic song, perhaps one of the greatest songs ever. I hope you enjoy the tribute and if you shed a few tears, that's ok, too:

kevin

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

MAD wrote:
<quoted text>cRAZY
Scroll back a coupla months.

You'll get it.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The Khazarians were a turkic semi-nomadic pagan warrior group of people who had a vast empire during the European dark ages which spanned through much of modern-day European Russia, western Kazakhstan, eastern Ukraine, Azerbaijan, large portions of the northern Caucasus (Circassia, Dagestan), parts of Georgia, the Crimea, and northeastern Turkey.
Their expansion was largely held in check by the Byzantine Christians to their west and the Muslims and Persians to the East and South.
The Khazarian empire held a strategic importance between China on one side and the Middle East and Europe on the other which temporarily gave all of Eurasia incredible riches and they played a vital role in the creation of capitalism.
Because of their location, they played a key role in the balance of power between the Muslims and Christians.
In 740 AD, they converted to Judaism for political and economic expediency serving as a buffer between Christianity and Islam with the belief that it would give them equal religious standing with their Abrahamic neighbors to the east and west without having to join either religion and yield their power to either the Christians or Muslims. Throughout their history, they have fought with the Muslims and have largely allied with the Christians.
This has implications for today as their Ashkenazi Jew descendants are allied with the Christians in their war against the Muslims. In fact, they foment strife between Christians and Muslims as we see with present day zionist Israel instigating war between the Christian US/NATO against the Muslim world. What we see today is a continuation of past history and these same Khazarian descended Ashkenazi zionist (who claim to be Israelite Jews but are not) are getting the Christians to fight their battle against the Muslims.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't quit pulling crap out of your backside it's going to hurt! Did you hear that 20 kids were murdered today? How about think on that for a while?
I've been hearing about this all day. This is another 'false flag' event just like the shooting in the Batman movie a few months ago for the express purpose of lobbying for gun control laws. When they can accomplish this, you will know that our country has been lost to the fascist dictatorship of the NWO. This is like the 9/11 false flag terrorism which resulted in the Patriot Act and the NDAA where they scare us into giving up our freedom for the false pretense of security.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I never could understand folks on 'shrooms.
'don't knock it til you try it' because it just might make you lighten up a bit and quit taking yourself so seriously.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The infamous Rothschild and Rockefeller banking dynasty which control our government, military, economy, media, education, industry, and just about everything else are descendants of the Khazarian Ashkenazi Jew and they are in the process of completing their world wide empire which started centuries ago. They are the ones behind the NWO and all the false flag events we are witnessing today. It is no longer just about money for them. It is now about power and control and they have it and there is not much we can do about it...perhaps the only thing we can do is to spread the power of mass awareness of the truth. This is why I'm here, this is my purpose.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
Obama is going to use this school shooting to try to get gun control. He said we were going to have to take "meaningful action regardless of the politics." Oh boy, here we go.
at least on this topic you seem very aware
kevin

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

dont be fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
'don't knock it til you try it' because it just might make you lighten up a bit and quit taking yourself so seriously.
I've tried it. And sugar cubes, too.

I'm "experienced". Believe that.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was bad at this end of the state. Some people were without electricity for 30 days. It was pretty dang cold at the time. Could have been colder but it was cold enough! Three years later, we still have big dead limbs falling out of the trees. I have Civil War soldier ancestors too, also Revolutionary War. Hope you find the gravesite. If it is an unmarked grave there might be some organization that would help you get a marker.
No, it is in A National Cemetery and is marked. I also had an ancestor come from Ireland and died in Virgina 34 years prior to the American Revolution and his son fought in that war.
kevin

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

dont be fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been hearing about this all day. This is another 'false flag' event just like the shooting in the Batman movie a few months ago for the express purpose of lobbying for gun control laws. When they can accomplish this, you will know that our country has been lost to the fascist dictatorship of the NWO. This is like the 9/11 false flag terrorism which resulted in the Patriot Act and the NDAA where they scare us into giving up our freedom for the false pretense of security.
I like how ya mention the "batman movie" and 9-11.

But you don't make mention of today's tragedy.

You're not up on current events, are ya?
kevin

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

DontCare wrote:
Today is very saddening with the tragic loss of 20 innocent kindergartners and 6 adults over a senseless act of raging violence. The love I have for children makes this even sadder for my own personal experience. The good lord above have a big group of angels on the way, God rest their souls.
Below is my youtube tribute to all of these precious angels, young and grown. This is a classic song, perhaps one of the greatest songs ever. I hope you enjoy the tribute and if you shed a few tears, that's ok, too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VX3cbFJ3lYUXX
I'll never admit ignorance.

But I did miss this comment.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I like how ya mention the "batman movie" and 9-11.
But you don't make mention of today's tragedy.
You're not up on current events, are ya?
I've been watching this on Foxnews since this morning. What did you think I was comparing the batman shooting to?
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I've tried it. And sugar cubes, too.
I'm "experienced". Believe that.
then why do you still take yourself so seriously and talk like you're somehow above someone who takes 'shrooms?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

dont be fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 2.9
‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan'
Revelation 3.9
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.
These verses in Revelation are referring to the present day nuclear armed zionist Israel who are committing genocide on the Palestinian people.
The true Israel does not believe in the ideology of the Talmudic zionists (the synogogue of satan). The true Torah Jews are opposed to the state of Israel because they believe that God is still punishing them to a protracted exile for their transgressions of the past (namely their idol worship which lead to the Babylonian captivity) and they are not meant to return to their homeland until it is decreed by God. The present day Israel was established by man (the Balfour declaration) through the use of military force and this is unacceptable to the true Torah Jews.
The Talmudic zionists in Israel today are the idol worshipping Jews exiled by God and they do not represent the true Torah Jews.
This is Bibllical history you need to learn because it is vitally important that we as Christians do not support these fake Jews.
You should also learn the history of the Ashkenazi Jews (which today comprise 90% of world Jewry). They were descended from a WHITE race of people from Eastern Europe called the Khazarians. They are not descendants of the original twelve tribes of Israel who are a DARK race of people (semites) much like their Arab neighbors. The zionist Ashkenazi claim their homeland is Israel when in fact it is Eastern Europe. These are the imposter Jews that are referred to in Revelation. You need to learn and understand this because this is a massive hoax that has been put on Christians.
Not so. These were warnings to two of the Seven churches of Asia. These churches no longer exist because they did not heed the warning. I am not fooled. Satan himself is very well versed in Scripture as he quoted the 91st Psalm twisting and altering it ever so slightly in an attempt to cause Christ to sin. The attempt is being made today as mentioned in the Scriptures, mankind by their cunning and craftiness lying in wait to decieve. All Scripture was given by God the Creator and must be rightly divided and understood that the truth might be revealed by the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min TEAM LABORER 1,082
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Curious 130,457
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min Reality 151,030
Tommy golden 1 hr one who knows 29
Travis slushpup 5 hr Beenthere 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr yourmommm 1,048
Mayor West Sunday Campaining Respect the Sabbath 8 hr yep 15
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••