Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,312)

Showing posts 66,221 - 66,240 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
W KY Girl

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Nothing going on tonight. Got to hold my baby nephew. He's 13 days old. Biggest feet I ever saw on a baby.
I bet he's cute!:)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Nothing going on tonight. Got to hold my baby nephew. He's 13 days old. Biggest feet I ever saw on a baby.
He will grow into those feet and be a big boy. Congratulations on having a new nephew in the family. His momma and daddy got a nice Christmas present.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is buddies with several of our major enemies; North Korea, Russia, Venezuela, etc. They fund Hamas in Gaza & West Bank and I heard they are sending terrorists into Syria. They were also fighting our troops in Iraq. I am afraid our government doesn't give Iran credit for what they are capable of. They would give anything to blow us off the globe! During the election I recall Joe Bidin getting all red in the face talking about Iran and their nuclear capabilities. He said "even if" they have the stuff to make a nuclear bomb, they don't have the rocket to deliver it with! Hmmm...let's see, Iran has the nuclear weapon, North Korea NOW has the rocket, they both hate the US and want us exterminated...sooo? I ain't a rocket scientist but Duh???
You're right. The Middle East is a tinderbox. Terrorists are in all those countries, as well as North Africa. I really think that we will have problems in the near future. We are spread too thin militarily, and we do not have the funds necessary for defense. I do not care about what happens to me. I have lived a full life, and I have very few regrets. I am just so worried about what kind of country my children and grandchildren will have. I think that my generation have had the best life that America could offer. Unless things turn around radically, the young folks will have a very different experience, and it is not good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Good ol USA wrote:
Check out a device located in Alaska called HAARP. This will explain everything. Playing games with nature !!!!
We are very well aware of HAARP. It is a nasty little device that can alter weather, induce earthquakes, and cause volcanoes to increase activity. Look on U-tube and type in "Angels Don't Play This kind of Harp.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>It took me a while, but I figured it out. I thought you seemed, not....unfamiliar. Got ya. Sneaky sneaky.
Of course that would mean that I'm busted now also LOL
;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Snakes are nasty looking critters. When we were tearing down an old barn to put up a new one, I discovered a 5-foot snake skin. Thank goodness its owner was not nearby. I did something very nasty. We were having MAJOR trouble with one of our young, adult daughters who was still living with us, acting out, refusing to work, and getting high. I kept that old snake skin, and when she went into one of her hizzy fits and stormed out of the house, I put that old snake skin between the sheets on her bed. When she finally came back and stomped upstairs, I sat downstairs and waited for a short while, smiling to myself. Her scream was sweet revenge. Shortly after that, she got her own apartment, found a job, and quit bullying us. I hope the Good Lord forgave me for my temporary lapse in judgement, but she had it coming. She is now 30 years old and on her own, and she still talks to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi lala, actually I have two recipes. One from Mom and one from my ex-mother-in-law. It is basically one of those "southern" recipes like bread pudding. I love to cook and bake. Always have. So grateful Mom taught all of us girls to cook. I taught my son. Nothing sexier than a man that can cook. I use to have one that did. He was killed 3 months before we were to be married. I still miss him terribly.
Hi, Abeliever. Those recipes sound delicious, but they are a lot of work. Sorry to hear about your loss. You have had to deal with that a lot. I don't know if I could be as strong as you. You don't get over things like that.
qwerty

Blue Creek, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

High pressure and plenty of sunshine through Friday with highs in the 50s. Increasing clouds Friday night ahead of a weather system that will bring us some scattered showers Saturday, the best chance for showers (maybe a stray storm) will be Saturday afternoon through early Sunday morning. Temps hold steady in the 50s through Monday. Dry weather returns Sunday afternoon-Wednesday with another chance for showers next Thursday.
Dana

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

To Hempburn and Abeliever.Thanks so much. I guess I can find dried apples at the gro store. I will let you know how things turned out. hempburn , I would love to send you some cake to.LOL!
W KY Girl

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dana wrote:
To Hempburn and Abeliever.Thanks so much. I guess I can find dried apples at the gro store. I will let you know how things turned out. hempburn , I would love to send you some cake to.LOL!
If you have an Amish or Mennonite store around check with them on the apples. They should have some or be able to get you some.:)
W KY Girl

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. The Middle East is a tinderbox. Terrorists are in all those countries, as well as North Africa. I really think that we will have problems in the near future. We are spread too thin militarily, and we do not have the funds necessary for defense. I do not care about what happens to me. I have lived a full life, and I have very few regrets. I am just so worried about what kind of country my children and grandchildren will have. I think that my generation have had the best life that America could offer. Unless things turn around radically, the young folks will have a very different experience, and it is not good.
I couldn't agree more. When I look around today and see how things are, the junk that kids seem to be hooked on (tv, Hollywood, video games, etc), so many people's financial mess, lack of morals - I think compared to how I grew up, this SUCKS! I don't think technology is what it's cut out to be. It seems like the more technology we have the worse things get.
W KY Girl

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Snakes are nasty looking critters. When we were tearing down an old barn to put up a new one, I discovered a 5-foot snake skin. Thank goodness its owner was not nearby. I did something very nasty. We were having MAJOR trouble with one of our young, adult daughters who was still living with us, acting out, refusing to work, and getting high. I kept that old snake skin, and when she went into one of her hizzy fits and stormed out of the house, I put that old snake skin between the sheets on her bed. When she finally came back and stomped upstairs, I sat downstairs and waited for a short while, smiling to myself. Her scream was sweet revenge. Shortly after that, she got her own apartment, found a job, and quit bullying us. I hope the Good Lord forgave me for my temporary lapse in judgement, but she had it coming. She is now 30 years old and on her own, and she still talks to me.
HAAAA! That is hilarious! I don't blame you, I wouldn't be above something like that. lol We have a snake infestation around here. They are creepy. I doubt Jesus would hold that against you. He was probably laughing too! LOL
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is buddies with several of our major enemies; North Korea, Russia, Venezuela, etc. They fund Hamas in Gaza & West Bank and I heard they are sending terrorists into Syria. They were also fighting our troops in Iraq. I am afraid our government doesn't give Iran credit for what they are capable of. They would give anything to blow us off the globe! During the election I recall Joe Bidin getting all red in the face talking about Iran and their nuclear capabilities. He said "even if" they have the stuff to make a nuclear bomb, they don't have the rocket to deliver it with! Hmmm...let's see, Iran has the nuclear weapon, North Korea NOW has the rocket, they both hate the US and want us exterminated...sooo? I ain't a rocket scientist but Duh???
Iran is not the problem, and there is no such thing as 'terrorists' except those created by our zionist controlled mainstream media propaganda machine. The real culprits are the zionists and Israel is the biggest terrorist organization in the world and the ones behind the 9/11 attacks. Israel is the one with the largest nuclear arsenal in the Middle East and they are the aggressors, not the Muslims. You have been brainwashed by the propaganda and you don't even realize it.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Guess I will save Soft Kitty for another night.

Imposter, hope you had fun and got lucky.. lol

Una, glad you enjoyed the duck video and pot headline.

Hempburn, hope you got a show in hammock from the sky. I loved your pot smoking Presidents run down. I didn't know some of that. Drug companies don't want it legalized because they would lose too much money peddling their drugs that are far more worse than pot could ever be. JMO

Ancient Wolf??? Hope you had a great day.

lala, I don't have anyone really to cook for on a daily basis anymore, but when I do I like to do it up right. That cake isn't something I would make often, I have better recipes that I like more if I am going to go to so much trouble. haha

Dana, you are welcome, let us know how your's turned out whatever recipe you come with. WKY Girl is right about looking around the Amish stores, or a health store maybe. Good luck with it. I bet he will appreciate your efforts and mean alot to him.

The rest of you enjoy your night. It's a cold one but a beautiful clear sky filled with sparkling stars. Great night for the meteor shower. Hope you got a glimpse of it.

Have a great day tomorrow everyone.

Goodnight!
W KY Girl

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. When I look around today and see how things are, the junk that kids seem to be hooked on (tv, Hollywood, video games, etc), so many people's financial mess, lack of morals - I think compared to how I grew up, this SUCKS! I don't think technology is what it's cut out to be. It seems like the more technology we have the worse things get.
And yep, I too believe that something bad is on the horizon with Iran in the middle of it. Our enemies are too close to each other. What's the saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." They have figured that out!
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
America has become both financially and morally bankrupt because we have been deceived into wars of aggression in the Middle East. It will only get worse until we wake up to the truth and stop the madness.
dont be fooled

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
And yep, I too believe that something bad is on the horizon with Iran in the middle of it. Our enemies are too close to each other. What's the saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." They have figured that out!
Iran is not our enemy and it is best we befriend them. Other than what our mainstream media propaganda has told you, what has Iran ever done to us?
W KY Girl

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

dont be fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is not our enemy and it is best we befriend them. Other than what our mainstream media propaganda has told you, what has Iran ever done to us?
The majority of the Iranian PEOPLE are not our enemy, the Iranian GOVERNMENT is one of our main threats. The Iranian government is the Iranian people's worst enemy! I have known Iranians and about Iran for thirty years. I was engaged to a man that was imprisoned and tortured during the 70's revolution that put the present government in power. Mainstream media has nothing to do with it.
W KY Girl

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

dont be fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is not the problem, and there is no such thing as 'terrorists' except those created by our zionist controlled mainstream media propaganda machine. The real culprits are the zionists and Israel is the biggest terrorist organization in the world and the ones behind the 9/11 attacks. Israel is the one with the largest nuclear arsenal in the Middle East and they are the aggressors, not the Muslims. You have been brainwashed by the propaganda and you don't even realize it.
Hafiz, whatever you are smoking, I'll pass. Israel is the only country in the Middle East that can be trusted with nuclear arms!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Abeliever wrote:
Guess I will save Soft Kitty for another night.
Imposter, hope you had fun and got lucky.. lol
Una, glad you enjoyed the duck video and pot headline.
Hempburn, hope you got a show in hammock from the sky. I loved your pot smoking Presidents run down. I didn't know some of that. Drug companies don't want it legalized because they would lose too much money peddling their drugs that are far more worse than pot could ever be. JMO
Ancient Wolf??? Hope you had a great day.
lala, I don't have anyone really to cook for on a daily basis anymore, but when I do I like to do it up right. That cake isn't something I would make often, I have better recipes that I like more if I am going to go to so much trouble. haha
Dana, you are welcome, let us know how your's turned out whatever recipe you come with. WKY Girl is right about looking around the Amish stores, or a health store maybe. Good luck with it. I bet he will appreciate your efforts and mean alot to him.
The rest of you enjoy your night. It's a cold one but a beautiful clear sky filled with sparkling stars. Great night for the meteor shower. Hope you got a glimpse of it.
Have a great day tomorrow everyone.
Goodnight!
Yes, that duck was a big one, kind of scary. Lol. I guess it's best if you hold off on the Soft Kitty tonight. Imposter and I might get overdosed on Soft Kitty if we get to much in such a short time. Lol. I don't know about Imposter, but sometimes Soft Kitty can be a bit overwhelming. I always noticed how squeench eyed old Festus got around Miss Kitty. Hehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hafiz, whatever you are smoking, I'll pass. Israel is the only country in the Middle East that can be trusted with nuclear arms!
You got it. I'm not fooled and neither are you, I see. I will take what is stated in the Holy Bible concerning Israel, everytime over all answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,221 - 66,240 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
in loving memory (Dec '08) 24 min mee 184
SOAR public listening sessions planned 42 min Frances 1
Ssi cuts foodstamps badly ! (Jan '13) 1 hr karen 80
Running Bear PayLake (May '09) 1 hr Jaron gray by god 37
Big chicken 1 hr Hahaha 8
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr RepubliCons 144,688
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr FarePrey 372
KC Basketball Coach 17 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search