Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,724

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#78071 Dec 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Pot stories...hahaha
Amsterdam bans pot in school
The drug will remain available for adults and tourists
Cannon used to launch marijuana into US
Authorities say 85 pounds of marijuana were found in 33 cans.
Think of what kind of revenue the State of Kentucky could make growing hemp. My Dad said he and his brothers use to cultivate it when it was being grown here during WWII for rope etc...it could replace the tobacco we were known for. Lots of uses for hemp besides a HIGH. lol
Yep, a lot of good uses for that rascal. The wife say's he's a darn good cook, but get's overly excited about vicious animals sometimes and always into her makeup coloring that dang goatee. He can sing a really great Soft Kitty song too. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78072 Dec 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
These were the funniest videos and one for about all of you starting with why I clicked on it...the big rubber duck. hahaha
Giant rubber duck takes a dip in the Thames - for Una, coz I know he likes my duck stories. haha I thought of you when I seen this one. lol
Victoria's Secret Angels Sing 'Deck the Halls'- for Imposter, Merry Christmas. lol
Opening a beer in style!-for Hempburn, these guys look like some UK frat boys. haha Cool trick though.
Angry ex-girlfriend thrashes car - for the ladies, wish they would of kept filming for the guys reaction. Wonder what the Judge did to her when he/she seen the film. haha too funny.
World's first driving dog - here you go Ancient Wolf and lala, you could teach the dogs to drive you to town. lol Those service dogs are awesome.(That must be SnoopDog or whatever he calls himself now rapping haha)
Kid Dances With NFL Cheerleaders
This kid can dance, guys will like the cheerleaders. lol
Dumbest Stuff on Wheels: Parking Problems - Hilarious, must be drunk.
http://entertainment.msn.com/videopreview/...
Just look at the videos below the first duck one and see the others. They are all funny. Enjoy. I will be back later tonight. I have to go mail some pkgs and cards before the Post Office closes and pick a few thing up at the store. Staying home tonight to rest up for the big weekend of activities.
Have a great day everyone and enjoy the warmth of 50+ degree weather while we can. Be back later.
Nice duck, not likely to drown. Lol. That brawl looked like a Scottsville City Council meeting. Hehehehe.
Imposter

London, KY

#78073 Dec 13, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is buddies with several of our major enemies; North Korea, Russia, Venezuela, etc. They fund Hamas in Gaza & West Bank and I heard they are sending terrorists into Syria. They were also fighting our troops in Iraq. I am afraid our government doesn't give Iran credit for what they are capable of. They would give anything to blow us off the globe! During the election I recall Joe Bidin getting all red in the face talking about Iran and their nuclear capabilities. He said "even if" they have the stuff to make a nuclear bomb, they don't have the rocket to deliver it with! Hmmm...let's see, Iran has the nuclear weapon, North Korea NOW has the rocket, they both hate the US and want us exterminated...sooo? I ain't a rocket scientist but Duh???
It took me a while, but I figured it out. I thought you seemed, not....unfamiliar. Got ya. Sneaky sneaky.
Of course that would mean that I'm busted now also LOL
;)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78074 Dec 13, 2012
Oglala wrote:
Here's some news for you folks to figure out. Yesterday, there were news reports (breaking news crawl at the bottom of the t.v.screen)about a shuttle-type plane about 1/4 the size of the original space shuttles blasting off from Florida. The mission involving this shuttle was deemed classified, but reporters conjectured that this mini-shuttle was sent up to deploy some kind of satellite. In other news today, North Korea blasted off a multi-stage rocket carrying a satellite into orbit. This is the first time that a rocket had a range long enough to reach California. Scientists from Iran were present during the take off. N. Korea reported success,but U.S. stated that the satellite was not fully under control and was tumbling in orbit. No worries for no about it plummeting to earth.
I wonder what's up with these two events. North Korea will soon have the capability to use a warhead with their new rocket. They are in collaboration with Iran, which adds a new destabilization factor to consider, amid the chaos now occurring in the Middle East. And what's up with that U.S. shuttle that really isn't talked about since yesterday. Syria's government is about to topple, with extreme violence erupting there.
This has implications for us. The extreme violence going on now will have ramifications for us, in that there will be increases in price for gas. We risk being drawn in to another conflict. Increased prices for food will be passed on to the consumer; from more costs for commercial farmers to grow the food, to increased costs to transport the food to grocery stores. The world is in quite a mess.
Those North Koreans just won't do, satellite tumbling in orbit. LOL. Funny stuff. I don't think the U.S. has to be to concerned about their antics.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#78075 Dec 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
@ Hempburn, tonight is a good night to star gaze..
The Geminids meteor shower, which will be at its peak Thursday and Friday ... Tonight likely will offer the best viewing.
The hammock is up and the sleeping bag ready. Thanks
Imposter

London, KY

#78076 Dec 13, 2012
All clean now.
I think I'll fire up my old International Harvester clunker, head to the VFW or the bar/motel and drank me some of those higgh class millers in a bottle tonight. See if anyone wants to fight. Maybe pick up a drunk chick while I'm there. I'll tell her I'll drive her home if she'll drive me back to the bar. Its been a long time, since last year. I think I will. OOORA!

A song for all the ladies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

See you guys tomorrow. I hope.
bernie

Harrisburg, IL

#78077 Dec 13, 2012
hmmmm
Good ol USA

Richmond, KY

#78078 Dec 13, 2012
Check out a device located in Alaska called HAARP. This will explain everything. Playing games with nature !!!!
W KY Girl

Waterford, WI

#78079 Dec 13, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>It took me a while, but I figured it out. I thought you seemed, not....unfamiliar. Got ya. Sneaky sneaky.
;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AnSqOz47NbEXX
I am afraid to even ask what you're talking about. I'm not a hooker, haven't been in jail in your area, so...? LOL
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#78080 Dec 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Pot stories...hahaha
Amsterdam bans pot in school
The drug will remain available for adults and tourists
Cannon used to launch marijuana into US
Authorities say 85 pounds of marijuana were found in 33 cans.
Think of what kind of revenue the State of Kentucky could make growing hemp. My Dad said he and his brothers use to cultivate it when it was being grown here during WWII for rope etc...it could replace the tobacco we were known for. Lots of uses for hemp besides a HIGH. lol
“Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.”– Abraham Lincoln.

So we all know ol honest Abe loved a good slave grown hemp but is he the only president,, naaaa Thomas Jefferson grew and toked the gongja and he also invented a hemp tool. Washington, a fellow connoisseur of cheeba and Jefferson swapped tasty buds for Christmas. James Monroe smoked the sticky bud until he was 73. Andrew Jackson puffed and passed with his troops. Zachary Taylor and Franklin Pierce were party smokers and John F Kennedy smoked it like a freight train for his back pain. Bill Clinton,, well he lied. George Bush said he did not want kids to do what he did so he would not say... POTHEAD,, and finally Obama, said "I inhaled, that was the whole point". These are your leaders, do as they say, not as they do.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#78081 Dec 13, 2012
Good ol USA wrote:
Check out a device located in Alaska called HAARP. This will explain everything. Playing games with nature !!!!
Oh no, not FAART again and again and again.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#78082 Dec 13, 2012
Nothing going on tonight. Got to hold my baby nephew. He's 13 days old. Biggest feet I ever saw on a baby.
W KY Girl

Waterford, WI

#78083 Dec 13, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
“Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.”– Abraham Lincoln.
So we all know ol honest Abe loved a good slave grown hemp but is he the only president,, naaaa Thomas Jefferson grew and toked the gongja and he also invented a hemp tool. Washington, a fellow connoisseur of cheeba and Jefferson swapped tasty buds for Christmas. James Monroe smoked the sticky bud until he was 73. Andrew Jackson puffed and passed with his troops. Zachary Taylor and Franklin Pierce were party smokers and John F Kennedy smoked it like a freight train for his back pain. Bill Clinton,, well he lied. George Bush said he did not want kids to do what he did so he would not say... POTHEAD,, and finally Obama, said "I inhaled, that was the whole point". These are your leaders, do as they say, not as they do.
Barry was a little pothead and I bet he still is. I wonder who supplies the dope for the President, FDA? lol
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rare-photo-of...
W KY Girl

Waterford, WI

#78084 Dec 13, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Nothing going on tonight. Got to hold my baby nephew. He's 13 days old. Biggest feet I ever saw on a baby.
I bet he's cute!:)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#78085 Dec 13, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
He will grow into those feet and be a big boy. Congratulations on having a new nephew in the family. His momma and daddy got a nice Christmas present.

Location hidden

#78086 Dec 13, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is buddies with several of our major enemies; North Korea, Russia, Venezuela, etc. They fund Hamas in Gaza & West Bank and I heard they are sending terrorists into Syria. They were also fighting our troops in Iraq. I am afraid our government doesn't give Iran credit for what they are capable of. They would give anything to blow us off the globe! During the election I recall Joe Bidin getting all red in the face talking about Iran and their nuclear capabilities. He said "even if" they have the stuff to make a nuclear bomb, they don't have the rocket to deliver it with! Hmmm...let's see, Iran has the nuclear weapon, North Korea NOW has the rocket, they both hate the US and want us exterminated...sooo? I ain't a rocket scientist but Duh???
You're right. The Middle East is a tinderbox. Terrorists are in all those countries, as well as North Africa. I really think that we will have problems in the near future. We are spread too thin militarily, and we do not have the funds necessary for defense. I do not care about what happens to me. I have lived a full life, and I have very few regrets. I am just so worried about what kind of country my children and grandchildren will have. I think that my generation have had the best life that America could offer. Unless things turn around radically, the young folks will have a very different experience, and it is not good.

Location hidden

#78087 Dec 13, 2012
Good ol USA wrote:
We are very well aware of HAARP. It is a nasty little device that can alter weather, induce earthquakes, and cause volcanoes to increase activity. Look on U-tube and type in "Angels Don't Play This kind of Harp.

Location hidden

#78088 Dec 13, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>It took me a while, but I figured it out. I thought you seemed, not....unfamiliar. Got ya. Sneaky sneaky.
;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AnSqOz47NbEXX
Snakes are nasty looking critters. When we were tearing down an old barn to put up a new one, I discovered a 5-foot snake skin. Thank goodness its owner was not nearby. I did something very nasty. We were having MAJOR trouble with one of our young, adult daughters who was still living with us, acting out, refusing to work, and getting high. I kept that old snake skin, and when she went into one of her hizzy fits and stormed out of the house, I put that old snake skin between the sheets on her bed. When she finally came back and stomped upstairs, I sat downstairs and waited for a short while, smiling to myself. Her scream was sweet revenge. Shortly after that, she got her own apartment, found a job, and quit bullying us. I hope the Good Lord forgave me for my temporary lapse in judgement, but she had it coming. She is now 30 years old and on her own, and she still talks to me.

Location hidden

#78089 Dec 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi lala, actually I have two recipes. One from Mom and one from my ex-mother-in-law. It is basically one of those "southern" recipes like bread pudding. I love to cook and bake. Always have. So grateful Mom taught all of us girls to cook. I taught my son. Nothing sexier than a man that can cook. I use to have one that did. He was killed 3 months before we were to be married. I still miss him terribly.
Hi, Abeliever. Those recipes sound delicious, but they are a lot of work. Sorry to hear about your loss. You have had to deal with that a lot. I don't know if I could be as strong as you. You don't get over things like that.
qwerty

Carrollton, OH

#78092 Dec 13, 2012
High pressure and plenty of sunshine through Friday with highs in the 50s. Increasing clouds Friday night ahead of a weather system that will bring us some scattered showers Saturday, the best chance for showers (maybe a stray storm) will be Saturday afternoon through early Sunday morning. Temps hold steady in the 50s through Monday. Dry weather returns Sunday afternoon-Wednesday with another chance for showers next Thursday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire station or not 16 min cuzin 8
praying it's all a lie 1 hr Mr who 1
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 2 hr suz 19
Angie Bays (Sep '10) 3 hr rowlow 32
Night life in Barbourville 4 hr Darren 4
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 4 hr Darren 224
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Known Fact 132,123
dinky phipps 6 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 am PST

NBC Sports10:36AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?