Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
66,141 - 66,160 of 81,594 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#77990 Dec 12, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? I'm afraid you're serious. lol
Lol,, I'm not saying now.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#77991 Dec 12, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I think all the birds that I feed have been hiding from the cold. They came out this evening in the sunshine to peep in at me. Love that. How are you and Ugly Girl doing?? Staying warm in the old shack and VW?
Mainly in VW it's got glass in the window frames. Lol.
very true

Morgantown, KY

#77993 Dec 12, 2012
Good Nite, guys and dolls, hope yall are warm. I have a simple thing to ask, any of you who can , lets help this little guy.....

This could be his last wish ever, i am passing on to get him more cards!! If you could please take the time to send him one. Thanks
Softball players collect cards for sick Ky. boy
Associated Press
Posted on December 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM
SALYERSVILLE, Ky.(AP) Morehead State softball players are helping a 9-year-old eastern Kentucky boy with cystic fibrosis collect Christmas cards in an effort to break a world record.
WKYT-TV ( http://bit.ly/SVmSwk ) reports the team spent Friday afternoon collecting cards for Dalton Dingus of Salyersville, who is trying to set a new record in the Guinness Book of World Records.
The current record is 35,000 cards. As of Friday, Dalton had collected 23,000.
Those who want to help can send cards to HC 62 Box 1249, Salyersville, Ky., 41465
W KY Girl

Rockton, IL

#77994 Dec 12, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol,, I'm not saying now.
lol

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#77995 Dec 12, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Mainly in VW it's got glass in the window frames. Lol.
I can sure understand that. Ya'll stay warm!
cake

Stanton, KY

#77997 Dec 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on one thing, there is something strange going on on this thread sometimes. Every time you nuts start talking about conspiracy stuff, strange posters from all over dive in to this thread and start debunking, until you stop commenting. I think they are on to you. heheheeeeeehehe
I love when debunkers post, it's like they are anxiously waiting for me to say something thinking that by disgreeing with me they somehow seem knowledgeable when in reality they have no clue what I'm talking about. Can you name a conspiracy theory I have stated that you think is nutty? What is so strange about all these debunkers diving into this thread?
Question

Owensboro, KY

#77998 Dec 12, 2012
Thanks for the advice about my meds. I believe everything will work out how God has planned. I don't want to be a burden on family if I can prevent it so I will try setting pills aside a few at a time until I get to a comfortable stash. Have a good night!
Imposter

Jakarta, Indonesia

#78000 Dec 12, 2012
cake wrote:
<quoted text>
I love when debunkers post, it's like they are anxiously waiting for me to say something thinking that by disgreeing with me they somehow seem knowledgeable when in reality they have no clue what I'm talking about. Can you name a conspiracy theory I have stated that you think is nutty? What is so strange about all these debunkers diving into this thread?
Nothing strange, just messing with you.
Imposter

Germany

#78001 Dec 12, 2012
Hell you may be right, what better way for the US Gov. to help the US economy, other than blow up the world trade center?
No worries about repercussions?
They are smarter than we are, else they wouldnt be in power instead of us. If they wanted us gone we would be gone in the blink of an eye. No need for FAART or FEMA camps. The introduction of one biological substance would achieve population reduction in weeks, not years.
W KY Girl

Rockton, IL

#78004 Dec 12, 2012
Question wrote:
Thanks for the advice about my meds. I believe everything will work out how God has planned. I don't want to be a burden on family if I can prevent it so I will try setting pills aside a few at a time until I get to a comfortable stash. Have a good night!
Your welcome, hope you read something that helped. Take care!:)
Imposter

London, KY

#78006 Dec 12, 2012
goodnight bird threaders.
Imposter

London, KY

#78007 Dec 12, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome, hope you read something that helped. Take care!:)
You're a peach. Are you on the south side of Chi-town?
Conspiracy theory

Stanton, KY

#78008 Dec 12, 2012
Imposter wrote:
Hell you may be right, what better way for the US Gov. to help the US economy, other than blow up the world trade center?
No worries about repercussions?
They are smarter than we are, else they wouldnt be in power instead of us. If they wanted us gone we would be gone in the blink of an eye. No need for FAART or FEMA camps. The introduction of one biological substance would achieve population reduction in weeks, not years.
9/11 was not about the economy, they already know the economy is going to collapse and that is their intent, because it won't affect them, it only affects us and makes us poorer, that is by design. When the dollar collapses, they will create a new currency and thereby wipe out our savings. 9/11 was done to get us to agree to going to war in the Middle East invading Afghanistan and Iraq under the pretense of fighting 'terrorism'. Libya was next, and now it's Syria. Soon it will be Iran and Pakistan then the conquest will be complete.
HAARP is for weather modification and military uses. FEMA camps are for internment of activists in anticipation of civil unrest. Population reduction will happen in the near future with the unleashing of genetically engineered superbugs and the mandating of 'protective' vaccines. Any questions?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#78009 Dec 12, 2012
cake wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, you have no clue what you are talking about. I can't name a conspiracy theory you stated that isn't nutty. I think you should go for the fruitcake, fruity and nuts. I'm trying to be nice Sybil, please go to bed.
Imposter

London, KY

#78011 Dec 12, 2012
Conspiracy theory wrote:
<quoted text>
Any questions?
Nope. Contingencies on top of Contingencies already in place on my end. Hope you have the frequency if needed.
crickets

Stanton, KY

#78015 Dec 12, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sybil, you have no clue what you are talking about. I can't name a conspiracy theory you stated that isn't nutty. I think you should go for the fruitcake, fruity and nuts. I'm trying to be nice Sybil, please go to bed.
I've actually been impressed by your niceties lately. Goodnight.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#78016 Dec 12, 2012
Wow, I wish I would have gotten home sooner to join in. You guys were funny tonight. Especially you Imposter. lol

Wonderful day, sunshine, BIRDS, shopping and driving around looking at pretty Christmas light. Love gas has gone down to 3.11 a gal. Hope you all have a chance to do that.."It's begining to look a lot like Christmas"
. I wish I was at the 12/12/12 benefit concert for Sandy Victims. Wow, what a lineup.

Guess I will check email, FB, scan the headlines and go to bed since I missed everyone. I was going to sing Soft Kitty to Hempburn, Una and Imposter. Maybe tomorrow night. I am staying home. Hope you have a beautiful morning and a great cup of coffee to start the day. I am sleeping in. Too much fun tonight.

Goodnight!
W KY Girl

Waterford, WI

#78017 Dec 13, 2012
Where are all of you early morning bird people at? lol Don't tell me I'm the first one up!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#78018 Dec 13, 2012
Nope. I'm up looking for my little birds.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#78019 Dec 13, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Where are all of you early morning bird people at? lol Don't tell me I'm the first one up!
No, you are just the first on this thread. I have been up since 4 am or 3 am your time. Dog wanted fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Straw Grasping Te... 151,112
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Full Devil Jacket 1,263
hot girl a the funeral home 2 hr wow 7
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 7 hr Tell it 9
Calvary Christian start date? (Jul '13) 7 hr PARENT 15
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Horatio 130,467
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 8 hr Junk man 10
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••