Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
66,101 - 66,120 of 81,566 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
I believe the 21st will be a great time for a LEFT BEHIND movie marathon...well as much of a marathon as you can get out of two movies. lol
Maybe watch "Gone With The Wind" LOL
W KY Girl

Mechanicsburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't afford it after spending nearly everything I had on her nursing care when my health insurance expired after the company went belly up and I was under-employed.
If it gets to where Medicare or the Veteran's don't take care of me; I will just croak and go be with Jesus and they can put on my stone "He enjoyed life while it lasted". I won't go to be a vegetable. I prefer the QUALITY of life over QUANTITY.
I know what you mean AW. Maybe your sons would help you pay it. That would be better than losing everthing over an illness. But of course that is your business. That's just my opinion. I agree with you on the QUALITY over QUANTITY, for sure!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Virgoan wrote:
Eight more days until the end of time and you people sit here gabbing about birds lol
Sure, why not. Whatever floats your boat, as I usually say.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
My check went up by $18.00. I guess that I am wealthier than you, LOL. I don't get a crazy check, though. I hear that it is easier to get than physical disability. Guess the government knows that it is driving people crazy. However, Part B Medicare is going up next year, so that takes care of the big raise. I have kept a Medicare Supplement insurance policy. Costs a lot, but it pays for all deductibles, 20% copay, etc. I was really glad that I had it last spring and summer or I would be up shizz creek without the paddle. Medical bills are SO expensive. One of the medications that I needed to cure a rare infection cost $1600.00 a week. I needed 2 weeks' supply. By the time the second week came around, though, I only had to pay $77.00 because I fell into the"catastrophic" category. It would have been a catastrophy if I had to pay the entire amount. Either that or plant myself 6 feet under.
Good morning. I'm running a little late today. Had a couple of phone calls and I had to deliver my Gems of Wisdom on mt hometown Topix. Hehehe. That is good news about your raise. You will be able to buy two more burgers off the dollar menu than I will. LOL. It must be nice to be rich. Lol.

I know that medicine is high. I'm glad most of mine now have generics. I'm also glad I had some insulin in stock from when I had company ins. that kind is about $160.00 per bottle. For sure some of the medicine you take, secondary ins. is a must.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate anyone toots,(Una first gave you that moniker not me). I was only trying to get a rise out of you.
I think the meanis is going to blow me up if I don't let it out soon.
HAVE A NICE LOVELY SPECIAL DAY EVERYONE. YOU TOO, BIRTHDAY BOY HUMPABURN. YOU TOO ABELIEVER I LOVED .....ALL... THOSE NICE POSTS AND THE KITTY CAT SONG TOO BYE BYE NOW.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
I loved the kitty cat song. Of course I loved soft warm kitty cats to start with. LOL. That was better than anything that ever came off of the Weber Bullet smoker.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't afford it after spending nearly everything I had on her nursing care when my health insurance expired after the company went belly up and I was under-employed.
If it gets to where Medicare or the Veteran's don't take care of me; I will just croak and go be with Jesus and they can put on my stone "He enjoyed life while it lasted". I won't go to be a vegetable. I prefer the QUALITY of life over QUANTITY.
Only if the nursing attendant is hot looking. Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Good Morning UNa, I have been waiting for you to come give me some time out. LOL I am out of here to enjoy my break.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good Morning UNa, I have been waiting for you to come give me some time out. LOL I am out of here to enjoy my break.
Good morning AW, have fun shopping with your lady friend. It won't hurt my feelings if you feel like buying me a really nice Christmas gift while you are out shopping. Mr. Obama will bless you the third Wednesday in Jan. with your raise. LOL.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good day. I sure loved all the comments in a row with no gaps and lots of "nice" comments minus a couple popping in to make silly ones. I really appreciated reading all the great comments.

Woke up to sun shining, birds singing outside my window, went out and threw some bread, crumbled pancakes on the hillside, then filled up the bird feeders. Frost everywhere. I am glad it isn't snow and it is melting off as the sun reaches the shaded areas now. Brrrrr it is cold though. I hate cold weather and wearing all those clothes.

Happy 12-12-12
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Abeliever wrote:
Good morning all, I hope you are having a good day. I sure loved all the comments in a row with no gaps and lots of "nice" comments minus a couple popping in to make silly ones. I really appreciated reading all the great comments.
Woke up to sun shining, birds singing outside my window, went out and threw some bread, crumbled pancakes on the hillside, then filled up the bird feeders. Frost everywhere. I am glad it isn't snow and it is melting off as the sun reaches the shaded areas now. Brrrrr it is cold though. I hate cold weather and wearing all those clothes.
Happy 12-12-12
Well lets put that crap behind us and get to fighting about something woman. Sounds like you woke up in a Disney cartoon this morning. Were the seven dwarfs walking by whistling too?
Keep giving those birds pancakes and you'll have a flock of big fat diabetic birds flying around huffing and puffing ....like humpaburn after he takes a big toke off a doobie.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

I feel so much better now. Relived, like after you let a big fart...know what I mean?
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like giving birth Imposter, just breathe... Come on you can do it...just breathe...breathe...! Feel better now??? LOL Have a good day, for real.:)
....... is that breath or breathe? Oh you know what I mean, just do it! lol
I hear a hawk outside carrying on. Gotta get the binoculars and check him out! Take care all. Have a good day..........
Bah Humbug! You breath, breath again, feel any better? Hellno but I sure do, this is what I have been needing sugar. I have formally jumped off the nice wagon.
hahahahaaaaa
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets put that crap behind us and get to fighting about something woman. Sounds like you woke up in a Disney cartoon this morning. Were the seven dwarfs walking by whistling too?
Keep giving those birds pancakes and you'll have a flock of big fat diabetic birds flying around huffing and puffing ....like humpaburn after he takes a big toke off a doobie.
Now, now Imposter, lets don't do one step forward and two steps back. I don't want to fight anymore.

I didn't see any seven dwarfs, but if I did they could of ate those left over pancakes. I am like Hempburn, I give all leftovers to the birds and critters. I have my very own rabbit that comes to my porch if I haven't put out salad scraps in awhile. I love to see it. Just looks like he is waiting for me to bring something out. I have never seen anything like it. I would miss him if he didn't come out of the tree line once in awhile to let me know he is still alive. He/she? No, I don't know for sure. lol

Have a good day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Put one of those gray and red monkey socks on your jewels.
LOL. I can just picture that one. Do you know that you can REALLY buy jewel warmers? I don't know about the gray and white monkey socks, though LOL.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now Imposter, lets don't do one step forward and two steps back. I don't want to fight anymore.
I didn't see any seven dwarfs, but if I did they could of ate those left over pancakes. I am like Hempburn, I give all leftovers to the birds and critters. I have my very own rabbit that comes to my porch if I haven't put out salad scraps in awhile. I love to see it. Just looks like he is waiting for me to bring something out. I have never seen anything like it. I would miss him if he didn't come out of the tree line once in awhile to let me know he is still alive. He/she? No, I don't know for sure. lol
Have a good day.
I can't help it. I am just mean by nature.
Found someone else to argue with.
Good day.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I can't help it. I am just mean by nature.
Found someone else to argue with.
Good day.
haha, okay, go be mean to them and come back here and be nice. We like you better. Seems we all have a lot in common reading the posts from the last couple days. You don't want them to zap you again, do you? lol

Enjoy your day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Hemp. Well it doesn't work like that for me or my mom. My insurance will only pay for the one perscription at a time. Mom's Medicare is the same way. I've gone for refills before and them tell me it's too early.
Also, various classes of medication can be filled only 30 days at a time, and it is necessary to have the physician write out a new prescription for each 30-day period. So if anyone is on that type of medication (certain pain medications, the high-priced antibiotics that I had to buy last summer, new physician authorization is required each month. In the case of those new-fangled antibiotics, I had to get pre-authorization on a weekly basis, from the insurance co., as well as an order from the doctor, along with his justification of medical necessity. It is amazing what hoops people have to jump through to get medicines that they need. So, in a serious bug-out event, I can't get my meds, and therefore, I would be one of the first casualties of whatever apocalypse scenario happened. That is why I have stretched most of my meds so that I could have a few days supply of what I needed, should I be unable to get them from the pharmacy.
W KY Girl

Mechanicsburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Bah Humbug! You breath, breath again, feel any better? Hellno but I sure do, this is what I have been needing sugar. I have formally jumped off the nice wagon.
hahahahaaaaa
hahahaha You're funny!:) Git ur a** back on that wagon! LOOOL
W KY Girl

Mechanicsburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, various classes of medication can be filled only 30 days at a time, and it is necessary to have the physician write out a new prescription for each 30-day period. So if anyone is on that type of medication (certain pain medications, the high-priced antibiotics that I had to buy last summer, new physician authorization is required each month. In the case of those new-fangled antibiotics, I had to get pre-authorization on a weekly basis, from the insurance co., as well as an order from the doctor, along with his justification of medical necessity. It is amazing what hoops people have to jump through to get medicines that they need. So, in a serious bug-out event, I can't get my meds, and therefore, I would be one of the first casualties of whatever apocalypse scenario happened. That is why I have stretched most of my meds so that I could have a few days supply of what I needed, should I be unable to get them from the pharmacy.
Oh yeah, I think medication is going to be one of the major problems should something, or maybe I should say WHEN something happens.
W KY Girl

Mechanicsburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Bah Humbug! You breath, breath again, feel any better? Hellno but I sure do, this is what I have been needing sugar. I have formally jumped off the nice wagon.
hahahahaaaaa
Ok Imposter, maybe we have been too hard on you. Maybe you need to taper off instead of going cold turkey on your meanness. lol Maybe we could help you out... we could come up with a hit list for you of people who actually do need somebody to be mean to them. I see those kind pretty often, being mean to other people. You could just out-mean them! Dang you would be like a SUPERHERO to me!!!:) That would be great, being mean to people who are being mean to other people! Sounds like a calling to me. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DemocRATS 146,152
Stivers Center fixes 12 min smokejumper 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min spaceship 128,582
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 14 min Jennifer Renee 3,786
Brittany Spencer 28 min Jealous People 27
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 29 min wake up 33
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 56 min worked there 10
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs