Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,704

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#77809 Dec 10, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Imposter, you like to fight too much. LOL You'd catch me on a bad day and, well it just wouldn't be good. I'd be calling Una to come bring me some of that Tide with bleach and help me out a little bit. hahaha
LOL I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather anyway.
But, you know the old saying about grey hair don't you?
: A little snow on the roof don't mean there isn't a fire in the stove...hehehehe

I better hit the hay. A Good night to you all.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77810 Dec 10, 2012
Good night folks. With all this rain we had today, my eyes have looked at the computer screen a bit more than they needed.
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

#77811 Dec 10, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know what you mean AW. I'll admit that I sometimes talk to my old cat, I'll say, don't you be getting up on that table no more, mean cat! Or, I aught to get rid of you, you worthless old fur-ball, now get off that danged table!
I know he cant tell what the hell I'm saying.... All he knows is that if he hangs around here he gets fed..
If he ever starts talking back I guess I'll have went over the deep end.
I get up every morning and open the back door and my dog comes running and I tell him good morning. lol Sometimes I think mine actually understands. If I lay something down outside and don't say anything to him it is likely to go missing or at least end up moved somewhere else. But if I tell him to leave whatever it is alone and don't bother it he doesn't. Maybe he's smarter than I give him credit for.
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

#77812 Dec 10, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather anyway.
: A little snow on the roof don't mean there isn't a fire in the stove...hehehehe
Yeah that's what they say. lol Goodnite.:)
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

#77813 Dec 10, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good night folks. With all this rain we had today, my eyes have looked at the computer screen a bit more than they needed.
Goodnite AW.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#77814 Dec 10, 2012
I live in Mr. Rogers neighborhood, just me and a bunch of friggin' Dummies.
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

#77815 Dec 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
My neighbors are not close but I'd still like to be further back in the boonies.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77816 Dec 10, 2012
Glad you had a great evening and hope you have a terrific Tuesday. It sure was nice to see a friendly topix thread again. Christmas magic.

Great posts about the cats and dogs.:)

I am grateful I am not in Minnesota. 16 inches of snow dumped on them and 600 car crashes with one death. Hope they keep it out there or it hits the Ohio River and shifts north. All year we have been Lucky in Kentucky, I want to keep it that way. I would stay home if that blew our way and retire again. haha I bet it really looks like Christmas there, kids are probably loving it.:)

Better stock up if you haven't already. That ice storm showed most people that.

Time for bed. Goodnight
amazed

Madison, TN

#77817 Dec 10, 2012
wow. that crazy!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#77818 Dec 11, 2012
There is stupid stuff on tv early morning. I was channel surfing and found this movie called "rubber", it is about a killer tire, that rolls around and makes animals and peoples heads explode. This killer goodyear could be the only movie worse than attack of the killer tomatos. Even coffee does not help this kind of bad.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#77819 Dec 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Your dookie whispers are both delightful and melodic. Teach me your ways master.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77820 Dec 11, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather anyway.
Young Bull says: "why don't we run down the hill and do one of those cows".

Old Bull says : "Why don't we just walk down the hill and do them all".
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77821 Dec 11, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
There is stupid stuff on tv early morning. I was channel surfing and found this movie called "rubber", it is about a killer tire, that rolls around and makes animals and peoples heads explode. This killer goodyear could be the only movie worse than attack of the killer tomatos. Even coffee does not help this kind of bad.
Well well, I guess you did not watch about the Ronco magic broom or those knives. You know if a person bought all those gadgets they try to sell in the wee hours, one would have to build a whole new house just to hold that stuff. Maybe that is the real reason that Imposter needs an "add-on" shack LOL.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#77822 Dec 11, 2012
Cold morning. So far it's quiet.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#77823 Dec 11, 2012
I see Beyonce signed a fifty million dollar deal with Pepsi to do a few commercials. I hope it's worth it, I still drink Coke.
W KY Girl

Cary, IL

#77824 Dec 11, 2012
Good morning all. Boy, I had a night of crazy off the wall dreams, I'm pooped! I beat the crap out of some guy and left him laying. I hope he's alright! LOL Maybe it's too many "cop and bad guy" shows at bedtime. Of course there was a handsome doctor along the way. Maybe he found the guy I messed up. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#77826 Dec 11, 2012
oh god why am I up this early, it's not even 10am. But since I am up, I did see a Fish Crow yesterday in the lawn, he was cute and black and smaller than a common ol crow. I poured out some cherrios I'd had a while and this handsome bird came by and ate some. I'm such a humanitarian!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#77828 Dec 11, 2012
Oh, it's just a bit nippy outside. The cold wakes you up. Good morning everyone.@W KY Girl: you can send that "dream doctor" my way. LOL
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#77829 Dec 11, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Good morning all. Boy, I had a night of crazy off the wall dreams, I'm pooped! I beat the crap out of some guy and left him laying. I hope he's alright! LOL Maybe it's too many "cop and bad guy" shows at bedtime. Of course there was a handsome doctor along the way. Maybe he found the guy I messed up. lol
I read that you are all the peopl in your dream, it took me a few minutes of thinking to grasp that idea but it does make sence, so the question is when do begin therapy,, lol.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#77830 Dec 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Would you be my....would you be my neighbor? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min spaceship 131,447
No more old way cafe!!! 1 hr fixthis 12
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr ms_Sweeter 359
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,854
don't buy Mitchell's chilli 5 hr court jester 1
is jackson manor apartments good place to live? 7 hr truth teller 1
I need the best car accident lawyer in town 9 hr Peter Simmons 9
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 16 appleannie46 47
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:14AM
How Bell Reinvented His Game, Became Steelers' Workhorse