Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,630

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Belie

Stanton, KY

#77504 Dec 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
@ Beli: Whatever they are building them for I don't think I would want to hide out in the middle of the Earth. It would be KARMA if they were the ones to perish through earthquakes while the ones they left to die survived huh? Sounds like a Revolution type movie theme almost. lol
I am wondering with all the developments in that region if the Mayans weren't predicting the end of the world as we know it. Or some major unnatural event..space objects, solar flares, major earthquakes....who knows. I will still wake up that day planning on stressing a bit for the three days left before Christmas Eve and what I may have forgotten for the festivities.
It's been a week since I heard from OJG, she's been busy moving and family visiting. Do you still have her email address?
I hope good karma will be our salvation. I think 12/21/12 will mark a new beginning and the end of the old ways of thinking. We will probably have some sort of major event, whether natural or man-made (who can tell the difference anymore) and many will perish but many more will survive. Ones level of preparedness, physically, spiritually, and mentally will make all the difference and life will go on as before, but only better. I think humanity as a whole has already learned the lessons of the past and many more are becoming aware of the truth as we prepare to move into the future. This is what my intuition tells me though I'm not sure why these thoughts are coming to me.
I don't have OJG's email.

Since: Dec 12

La Salle, IL

#77505 Dec 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning W KY Girl. Whoo Wee, that's my kind of woman. Let em' rip. Bless you. LOL.
Good morning Una. Sorry but I can't take credit for that gas attack somebody gave me credit for. ;) Bless you too.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#77506 Dec 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
They disappeared from the thread wtf. If you don't like this subject or the posters, why don't you go back to your political sites you have been on for the last 3 years? We won't mind. Just ignore that "state" and "hot" thread above your three. LYAO over there. All of this stuff obviously is way over your head. Bye, bye
Hi, Abeliever. Don't argue with inappropriate posters. Just scroll on by, or if you must answer, do so with a bland post. Trying to make sense or getting aggravated with these people will only fuel more inappropriate posts. There are important things going on in the world, as you know. But these folks don't want to talk about those things. Just keep posting your slant on current affairs. There are still many people who want to hear your comments.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#77509 Dec 9, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Abeliever. Don't argue with inappropriate posters. Just scroll on by, or if you must answer, do so with a bland post. Trying to make sense or getting aggravated with these people will only fuel more inappropriate posts. There are important things going on in the world, as you know. But these folks don't want to talk about those things. Just keep posting your slant on current affairs. There are still many people who want to hear your comments.
This thread is like a block of swiss cheese... Hard to keep track sometimes.

One thing is certain: If that final day comes, be it from an EMP, HAARP, or a natural event such as a solar flare or the likes, it's safe to assume that no one will have access to Topix or the internet.. The only thing we can say right now is a collective "We tried to tell ya"..

I honestly don't wish anyone to suffer, but I don't understand why there are still a few who're too close minded to see the signs. I'm questioning whether they're telling the whole truth when they say that they're not the tiniest bit worried.

People can get as ready as possible and hope they never have to utilize their preps, or they can choose NOT to prepare and worry about the 'what if's' every day.. By the time something comes down though, the 'should have' crowd will be wondering why they didn't....

(And good morning, Lala. Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday)!

Since: Dec 12

La Salle, IL

#77510 Dec 9, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning. There was thunder and rain here around 9 pm last night, been raining for past 24 hours.
Good morning AW. Our rain seems to have moved on out for the most part. Pretty wet out this morning but not raining. It is cool though. I read some talking about having the windows open. Not happening here, thinking about turning the heat up a little bit! When I opened the door to tell the dog good morning he was dry and in a better mood. lol I guess he decided to take advantage of some shelter. He still didn't want to come in. I opened the door wide and told him to come on in and he just backed up and looked at me as to say, "ahh, noo - you come out here!" lol
Hope you have a good Lord's Day.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77511 Dec 9, 2012
Belie wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope good karma will be our salvation. I think 12/21/12 will mark a new beginning and the end of the old ways of thinking. We will probably have some sort of major event, whether natural or man-made (who can tell the difference anymore) and many will perish but many more will survive. Ones level of preparedness, physically, spiritually, and mentally will make all the difference and life will go on as before, but only better. I think humanity as a whole has already learned the lessons of the past and many more are becoming aware of the truth as we prepare to move into the future. This is what my intuition tells me though I'm not sure why these thoughts are coming to me.
I don't have OJG's email.
I believe in KARMA. I try to be positive about the future and when the SHTF I think we all prepared ourselves with the lists two years ago to survive alot. The rest I leave up to GOD. I'm not sure I would want a ticket to their bunker.

I thought you and OJG were emailing at one time. Back when she made up that email account so all of us could email her then she emailed us back on her real email. I will email her and tell her we are trying to get the thread clean again with some interesting topics and some of the old ones.
seeing eye

Livingston, TN

#77515 Dec 9, 2012
The globalist plan on enslaving all of us. Check out the Georgia Guide Stones, and google the Denver Airport NWO.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77516 Dec 9, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument, just a suggestion. He is always lined up 3 times in a row on the political sites when I go to click on this thread. Guess it must bug him that this thread is at the top.."HOT". LOL

I will keep posting until the thread comes down or our grid goes. lol

I hope you and Stein have a good day.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77517 Dec 9, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is like a block of swiss cheese... Hard to keep track sometimes.
One thing is certain: If that final day comes, be it from an EMP, HAARP, or a natural event such as a solar flare or the likes, it's safe to assume that no one will have access to Topix or the internet.. The only thing we can say right now is a collective "We tried to tell ya"..
I honestly don't wish anyone to suffer, but I don't understand why there are still a few who're too close minded to see the signs. I'm questioning whether they're telling the whole truth when they say that they're not the tiniest bit worried.
People can get as ready as possible and hope they never have to utilize their preps, or they can choose NOT to prepare and worry about the 'what if's' every day.. By the time something comes down though, the 'should have' crowd will be wondering why they didn't....
(And good morning, Lala. Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday)!
Much like I feel. I use to tell them that when the SHTF they would remember the "bird" posters they made so much fun of and wish they could remember half of what we said. lol

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#77518 Dec 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure I would want a ticket to their bunker.
I'm right there with you, AB. To me, that bunker would be nothing but an underground version of a FEMA camp. You'd breathe, bathe, void, eat, drink, sleep and perform on their schedule. You'd have to bow to any demands made upon you, or be forced out perhaps...

I'd rather take my chances out here on my own. And if the world is going to be destroyed, I'd rather be sitting outdoors with nature, my family and my dear pets when it happens.

If given ample warning to any apocalypse, I'll toast to a life well lived, friends most cherished, family loved deeply, and fun times well enjoyed while I was here.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77520 Dec 9, 2012
seeing eye wrote:
The globalist plan on enslaving all of us. Check out the Georgia Guide Stones, and google the Denver Airport NWO.
That Denver Airport story/Georgia Guide Stones posted and discussed two years ago intrigued me. Wow, you never know what all the symbols mean on anything these days. Like the pyramid with the seeing eye. lol

Here are a couple in the many that I posted back then when researching it (hope they don't delete from what couple complaints might report it as SPAM:

Edward Cayce and The Georgia Guide Stone Connection
a look at the shocking similarities found in various maps when compared to those made by edgar cayce as well as the positions the geogia guide stones were placed...
&fe ature=related

Did Edgar Cayce speak about 2012?
What, if anything, did the Edgar Cayce readings have to say about 2012, and the arrival of a New Age? Executive director and CEO of Edgar Cayces A.R.E., Kevin Todeschi, answers your question in this short video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Mysterious Masonic Murals of New Denver Airport
Details of Murals in New Denver Airport

Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/denver.html
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77521 Dec 9, 2012
Sorry, don't know why it posted twice. It will certainly go now. lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77523 Dec 9, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right there with you, AB. To me, that bunker would be nothing but an underground version of a FEMA camp. You'd breathe, bathe, void, eat, drink, sleep and perform on their schedule. You'd have to bow to any demands made upon you, or be forced out perhaps...
I'd rather take my chances out here on my own. And if the world is going to be destroyed, I'd rather be sitting outdoors with nature, my family and my dear pets when it happens.
If given ample warning to any apocalypse, I'll toast to a life well lived, friends most cherished, family loved deeply, and fun times well enjoyed while I was here.
DITTO :)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77529 Dec 9, 2012
I will put my faith in the CREATOR and what some consider to be obstinance is merely PEACE and ASSURACE that what ever happens or does not happen or has already come to pass in prior times is largely beyond my control.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77532 Dec 9, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Ditto. I see no reason to trouble myself over some unknown writings in Georgia, or if 9-11 was an inside job or if JFK and Ol' Abe died from a conspiracy. Maybe they did, maybe not; but if I even knew all the actual details it would not change much. They are still dead.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#77539 Dec 9, 2012
Ya know Wolf, there have been many times in my life where I was on the verge of being all tore up about a particular situation. It was times like those when I would tell myself "settle down, I have no control of this situation, whatever happens happens". And then I just go with the flow.

That train of thought has saved me from a lot of anxiety.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77542 Dec 9, 2012
Then the rest of us can write them about how we like her and her posts. AND, if she is responsible for keeping the thread cleaner, thank them and encourage them to continue to let her do it. Or whowever else might be doing it.

It is so much nicer clicking onto topix and seeing interesting posts and positive icons. Why don't you just try being nicer and join in the conversations in a positive manner. I am not fighting with any of you anymore. We know you can do it. Quit being so mean, it's the Christmas season. Feel it, live it, pass it on...feels good, I promise.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77543 Dec 9, 2012
Should of known..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#77544 Dec 9, 2012
One of the ways we that are close to me settle down when we are in some crisis is to simply drop to our knees at night or whenever and thank our Lord for what we do have and ask his blessing on the future.My brother and I both served in the Navy and while I was hurt,he was in the water some time.We both are believers in the Lord for sure,now and pray when ever we find a situation going badly (in our minds).Mostly he provides for us or,provides a way for us.One thing for sure,we never know when death may occur or the World may end.He has so explained it that way.

The saying is that this time it will be with fire and not water,that the World will end.If everything burns,we would die regardless,and what we hope is that the Lord will take us up before the fire.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77545 Dec 9, 2012
Christmas Sugar Cookies all made, mess cleaned up, now a break for awhile. It will take a couple hours later to make all the colored icing and decorate them. Done baking for today.

Sun gave it a good fight, but the dark clouds won over. Looks like it is going to rain again. I enjoyed seeing while it was out.

Dinner is cooking in the crockpot..boneless pork ribs/honey BBQ sauce, cheesy potatoes ready for the oven, lima beans ready for big spoonful of butter, rolls buttered to follow the potatoes. Anyone up for dinner? My son might not make it with his girlfriend, they are out closing the malls no doubt, Christmas shopping. My brother will always come and get a plate, fix one for my kid to take if he drops by late, and the rest I can take to work for lunch tomorrow.

Hope there is something good to watch on TV tonight besides football. I am staying in. If anyone drops by they watch what I watch. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Rand and Mitch 4,354
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min colt 45 130,990
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,035
Kfc 5 hr Jack 12
Jessica "Hall" Younger? (Jul '13) 7 hr BullSpit 7
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 7 hr phil 125
Looking for Billy Mills 7 hr depotdirtyear 4
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 7 hr Limbertwig 70
Henson Hollow 10 hr live in the holler 10
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000