Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,730

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#77408 Dec 8, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Abeliever! Glad to read you. Had a few good trips. Went to work Tuesday morn and got laid off. Company downsizing and all.
I noticed the other day that the guy just past New Roe Road (100 West) had his driver wanted sign back out in front of his house.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#77416 Dec 8, 2012
Lots of people talk to animals.
Not very many listen,though. That's the problem.

Plus-Minus
Negative or positive
or is it
Peanut butter and Jelly?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77427 Dec 8, 2012
owl wrote:
<quoted text>
such as...?
I won't be stoking your fire.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77428 Dec 8, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
I sure am glad to see a much more positive night, no matter how it came about.:)
Me too, and if I lost a few posts while responding to the
deletes, so be it. Dog must really had to go bad. He ran out in the pouring rain. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77429 Dec 8, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>AW I believe that was the most heart felt (real story) that I have ever read from you. It must have been so hard to do what you did, but kudos to you that was the best.
Thanks.
W KY Girl

La Salle, IL

#77432 Dec 9, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, and if I lost a few posts while responding to the
deletes, so be it. Dog must really had to go bad. He ran out in the pouring rain. LOL
Hi AW. I hope you and dog have had a good day. Yesterday I believe it was, it rained off and on all day here. I've got a dog that is a Shepherd/Lab mix with a lot of thick hair! He doesn't like coming in the house at all, hates dog houses, won't stand for anything that might box him in. Two or three dog houses he could get in and two buildings but most of the time he will lay out in the rain or snow. When it was raining yesterday he was sitting at the back door the biggest part of the day looking in at me all disgusted like I could make the rain stop. I asked him if he wanted to come in and he said no. lol He doesn't like rain but I don't think the snow bothers him much. He's a strange one but I love him. He probably says the same about me! LOL
W KY Girl

La Salle, IL

#77433 Dec 9, 2012
A lot of thunder, lightening and rain here in the West. The rolling thunder sounds like a spring storm! I suppose it will be headed yalls way soon.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77434 Dec 9, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
A lot of thunder, lightening and rain here in the West. The rolling thunder sounds like a spring storm! I suppose it will be headed yalls way soon.
Good Morning. There was thunder and rain here around 9 pm last night, been raining for past 24 hours.
W KY Girl

Stafford, VA

#77435 Dec 9, 2012
Good morning, I knew it wouldn't be long before yall would be getting it. The rolling thunder last night sounded worse than when I eat a big bowl of beans! Speaking of beans,I think I am going to cook up a kettle of them today. I'll be farting all night!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#77436 Dec 9, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Good morning, I knew it wouldn't be long before yall would be getting it. The rolling thunder last night sounded worse than when I eat a big bowl of beans! Speaking of beans,I think I am going to cook up a kettle of them today. I'll be farting all night!
Good morning W KY Girl. Whoo Wee, that's my kind of woman. Let em' rip. Bless you. LOL.
U R A gas bag

Lexington, KY

#77437 Dec 9, 2012
The real W Ky Girl has not had time to get to Washington DC.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#77438 Dec 9, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning. There was thunder and rain here around 9 pm last night, been raining for past 24 hours.
Good morning AW.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#77439 Dec 9, 2012
U R A gas bag wrote:
The real W Ky Girl has not had time to get to Washington DC.
She's so cool though.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#77440 Dec 9, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be stoking your fire.
My hat's off to you, Mr. Scruff. That is the best answer ever for the question and the asker. That is truly a good one.
qwerty

Carrollton, OH

#77441 Dec 9, 2012
I likes me some coffee

yea buddy
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#77442 Dec 9, 2012
Good morning. One pot of coffee will have to do this morning, got things to do, was hoping to fly my choppers today but it's raining cats and dogs out there, maybe it will clear up later. Ya'll have a nice day.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#77443 Dec 9, 2012
Lord that rain is making me sleepy!!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77444 Dec 9, 2012
Good morning everybody. Hope your rain has stopped for the day. I just went out to feed the stray cat and the birds. There were plenty of them on the telephone wires ready to swoop down and scarf up the biscuits, bread and powdered donuts I I crumbled up for them. The rain has moved through and just cloudy and gray now. Hoping the sun might pop out like it did yesterday when we started the day.

I see it was an interesting night once again. Glad I missed it.

Belie: Good to see you again. I thought you might be out on the road or just gave up on this thread like so many others. I am glad our sparring never got that nasty and we could put it aside. I did enjoy most of what you posted. Researched a lot of what I hadn't heard or didn't believe..i.e. NWO etc. If we all would of met up somewhere central for a meet and greet, I would have wanted you included. OJG would too.

NOPE: Glad you enjoyed your trip. I could use a much needed get away myself. Did you take the bikes?

Lala, Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, enjoy that coffee and the day. I am on my third and final cup. I plan on getting some baking done for our upcoming Christmas Party at work and the family's. Good day for it. I might check in later. Hope they keep the thread scrubbed like last night. It was pleasant not to have to see all that for once.

Have a great day everyone.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#77445 Dec 9, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Good morning. One pot of coffee will have to do this morning, got things to do, was hoping to fly my choppers today but it's raining cats and dogs out there, maybe it will clear up later. Ya'll have a nice day.
Good morning. Man oh man, you had me worried about you for a moment there. I thought you had let yourself run out of coffee. Should have know better.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#77446 Dec 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Good morning everybody. Hope your rain has stopped for the day. I just went out to feed the stray cat and the birds. There were plenty of them on the telephone wires ready to swoop down and scarf up the biscuits, bread and powdered donuts I I crumbled up for them. The rain has moved through and just cloudy and gray now. Hoping the sun might pop out like it did yesterday when we started the day.
I see it was an interesting night once again. Glad I missed it.
Belie: Good to see you again. I thought you might be out on the road or just gave up on this thread like so many others. I am glad our sparring never got that nasty and we could put it aside. I did enjoy most of what you posted. Researched a lot of what I hadn't heard or didn't believe..i.e. NWO etc. If we all would of met up somewhere central for a meet and greet, I would have wanted you included. OJG would too.
NOPE: Glad you enjoyed your trip. I could use a much needed get away myself. Did you take the bikes?
Lala, Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, enjoy that coffee and the day. I am on my third and final cup. I plan on getting some baking done for our upcoming Christmas Party at work and the family's. Good day for it. I might check in later. Hope they keep the thread scrubbed like last night. It was pleasant not to have to see all that for once.
Have a great day everyone.
Good morning. Off to Sunday School and Worship service in a few minutes. have a lovely day. Oh, have another cup of java, it will make you feel so good. Good day.

Theodore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Irish mafia 132,183
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 5 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 5 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 6 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 8 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 9 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 9 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search