Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
65,681 - 65,700 of 81,602 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77075 Dec 7, 2012
Today's news that caught my eye was:

the 7.3 Japan earthquake (On Pearl Harbor 71st anniversary no less) and as well as the usual California, Hawaii, Alaska, there was Oregon, and in the Madrid Fault Zone...

Arkansas

Then this:

National Geographic and CDC offer preparedness tips on Doomsday Preppers (we are way ahead of them)

19 states, Tennessee being one of them.
Meningitis outbreak

I have dinner dishes to do and then I am a couch potato for the rest of the night enjoying peace and quiet and good TV night. Got plans for tomorrow and tomorrow night. Need my rest.

Have a great chilly, rainy evening. Stooges not so much.

"CLICK"
W KY Girl

Canton, IL

#77091 Dec 7, 2012
Raven wrote:
<quoted text> If I was your neighbor, I'd sure help you stop in sit with her. I have sitter problems myself ;)
Thank you very much Raven. That is very nice of you.:)
W KY Girl

Canton, IL

#77094 Dec 7, 2012
Doc Martin is coming on, yes! I am so easily entertained, sad. lol

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#77103 Dec 7, 2012
Danm if it isn't the everpresent ill Bill. Looks like your class of runnin mates has dropped.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#77124 Dec 7, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to the three stooges and their minions. I am their favorite person to slander, bully, and obsess over. Most of my "FRIENDS" I made here 2 years ago discussing the BIRDS are no longer posting thanks to the filth and tactics of this hatful bunch. You need to go back and reread the last couple pages. I no post near as much as I did before the invasion of these thread killers. I only have a couple friends left on this thread posting, but we still email each other and sometimes we have great laughs about this thread and people like you. By all means...join them if you aren't already the IMPOSTER or their little cousin pinkpony dropping in for some slurs. Guess it would take a while to laugh yours off, as it appears you are all Azz. Laugh all you want. Join their sewer una crew, I don't care. Dazzle away.
Be back later, maybe. Lurk around late and you can join in on the anticipation that they have waiting for me. HA
Just read the news. I feel so sorry for the Japanese people, no where to go. Thanks for putting up the posts;)
W KY Girl

Canton, IL

#77140 Dec 7, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
@ raven and WKGirl, I sympathize with you. Been there and done that with most of what you posted. Note to WKGirl...
Thank you very very much for your kind words Abeliever! It is good to know that other people can understand.:) Oh yes, I intend for mom to stay at home. God willing that is where she will be. Yes, I do have a wonderful man. Actually he reminds me a little bit of Ancient Wolf. No doubt AW's wife was blessed to have such a man to call her own.:)

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#77143 Dec 7, 2012
No time for birds today.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#77161 Dec 7, 2012
Not too much different here. Who knew??
kirk the capn

Bowling Green, KY

#77172 Dec 7, 2012
whats with all the buzzards?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#77180 Dec 7, 2012
Teddy Fartman wrote:
Take a good close look at the at the IP location, Bluewhiner. You ignorant fool.
Take a good long consideration of what you are referring to as "the IP" is not the IP. That location is usless...I reckon you think an impuster went to South America to post for a while earlier today.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#77185 Dec 7, 2012
kirk the capn wrote:
I think it's called Cluck Fest and who can raise the biggest stink.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77195 Dec 7, 2012
kirk the capn wrote:
They are trying to save their three little crow stooges on Hempburn's land. lol
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#77221 Dec 7, 2012
Only smoking I'll be doing's when I'm dead.Hateful.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#77224 Dec 7, 2012
Calling a woman a headache after you 've been estranged for awhile shows resentment and anger about what might've been. Now, women on the other hand if get fed up with Ol Windbags that we've gotten tired of we move on. I detect a bit of loved him and left him syndrome. Got the man so tied up in knots he gets angry because his head ache walked away leaving him with a bigger pain, loneliness and confusion.
Fred

Ashburn, VA

#77228 Dec 7, 2012
What is this about?
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77229 Dec 7, 2012
Raven wrote:
<quoted text> Just read the news. I feel so sorry for the Japanese people, no where to go. Thanks for putting up the posts;)
It is sad. I use to post the article with the link to newsworthy events that might affect us all especially the ones who live in the Madrid Fault Zone but I am can't do it anymore for the complaints of spam by that bunch. There were several "spam queens" here like on some other threads. You can still find plenty on other threads everyday, just not this one. They wanted to ruin our discussions and inject such as you seen removed after shift change like I mentioned earlier would happen. It is a shame. We had a lot of interesting things going on with just an occassional hater calling us "nuts" until the April invasion. It still has interesting subjects and you can see by interacting with Ancient Wolf how you could make topix friends. I don't do politics, religion, or who done who threads. I really did like this one though and made many friends who shared the same stories of life, brought much to the thread in wisdom, humor, music, theories, weather alerts etc. I miss that. Sorry about all the posts tonight. I just felt like sparring with someone for some reason. haha I think your call on the old hateful one about abandonment issues is true. Like you said women are done and move on.

I have enjoyed your posts and identify with a lot of what you have posted. Too bad you didn't get on when the birds fell dead. You would of fit right in being a regular. We got each other through some cabin fever. Learned alot too. Made some friends who still stay in touch outside topix and none of us have ever met.

Have a peaceful night. I like the washing the thread just got. I need to play nice now.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77233 Dec 7, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very very much for your kind words Abeliever! It is good to know that other people can understand.:) Oh yes, I intend for mom to stay at home. God willing that is where she will be. Yes, I do have a wonderful man. Actually he reminds me a little bit of Ancient Wolf. No doubt AW's wife was blessed to have such a man to call her own.:)
Your welcome. There are alot of people who shared many things early on in the thread when we became friends and through a common goal to try and figure out why the BIRDS dropped dead we shared many stories, theories, music, recipes, beliefs, and during bad weather we were better than the weather channels radar. lol You are fortune to have a man that reminds you of Ancient Wolf. He is a very unique and special person. I am honored to be his friend and wish I could find one close to his character.

I hope you get to keep your Mom for a very long time. She is lucky to have you too. You can never get those moments back and all that you have will never be enough once she is gone. My Mom has joined my Dad this year, I was blessed to have both of them. It's been a rough year coming to peace with it though, especially with Christmas upon us. I am also grateful to have a large family to spend our first Christmas holiday without her with. I also hope you are graced with a friend or sibling to come help you out. Maybe the holiday spirit will overcome them. I hope so. Tis the season for giving. I spent all the time I could with mine. I sure miss her.

Have a great weekend.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#77234 Dec 7, 2012
Goodnight folks, thanks MODS, sorry for my part in the hatefulness. I want to keep my holiday spirit I'm getting. Guess I should stay off topix. huh?haha

Have a good weekend everybody!:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#77237 Dec 8, 2012
5am here, so now I can use the dog's need to go to the tree to cover my own needs. LOL

My friend came and I had fixed a nice dinner, then we watched the History channel's presentation on FDR and an hour by hour tracking of the 24 hours following Pearl Harbor.

All his speech writers were out of town and he was up at midnight writing his own now famous 6 minute speech to Congress. He wanted it to be brief and to energize the country and his biggest concern was to "lock in" his polio braces and make it to the podium without falling down. He did not want to portray to our allies and enemies that the country had a weak President. Then we watched "Pearl Harbor" the movie on my VCR.

It appears that a few antagonistic "bombs" were dropped on this thread that made little to no impact since they were all DUDS, and as usual just "fizzled out".
Ur the best rapper ever!

Norfolk, VA

#77238 Dec 8, 2012
When are all the birds gonna die and when is this post gonna die

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Obama Zombies 151,553
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min maverick21 2,191
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min BRAIN STORM 130,638
drive thru beauty 16 min eye at u 6
City councilman raising property Tax Next 50 min pencil whipped 14
man that walks every where 1 hr greasy 2
Jessica Curry 1 hr On Point 6
It must suck to be you 2 hr Sister Mary 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••