Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,658

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76985 Dec 7, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AW. Do you get PBS or KET where you live? There is a show on there that I love, "Doc Martin". You ought to check it out sometime, really funny! It is filmed at a little fishing village in Wales I think, beautiful place. All of the actors are English which usually I don't like but I do really like this show. What makes it so funny is Doc Martin. He's an old grouch with everybody and is so point blank in everything he says. I think that is my favorite show.
I watched season five I think online. I mean, of course, Doc Martin. Nothing like Martin Clunes. Did his aunt 's character die in real life? I watched her on Waiting For God, not. Haha. Ol Tom was something else on there. Is season 6 coming soon of Doc Martin. I only have the net so I could try to catch it here.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76986 Dec 7, 2012
Raven wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you were swamped with a lot to do as well. Fortunately, we've kept our heads above water. We wish he was home, but those IT degrees cost a lot. And we can't make it on what I made. Truck driving gives one business skills and the opportunity to make a financial difference. However, it's easier to get in than out of it. He's been in 7 yrs. now with a company from Missouri called Prime. Hope, you're enjoying your movie. I can't find a thing. Hehe.
I am not watching right now, that is in the works for Friday night. I know about IT careers too. That is what I did for over 40 years. I took care of the son's trucking business for a couple years from home after I retired from IT.

My dog is back, and my stove all restocked with firewood so I will get some more rest. May you folks have a good rest of the night.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76987 Dec 7, 2012
Drank too much coffee tonight; should've had my hibiscus tea. Now, I'm restless. Just began raining here. Had showers off during the evening. Might make me sleepy. I don't know though. Best sleep I get is every six weeks or so when I don't have a reason to sleep on the sofa. LOL.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76988 Dec 7, 2012
Daughter needs me so I'm off...You all have a good night;) morning. That AW sure is a hardworking, intelligent man. Good night to you W Ky Girl I enjoy your posts as well. Thanks for all that insight earlier. Sure nice to have someone's thoughts and experiences on a subject. I gotta get moving.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76989 Dec 7, 2012
So much for resting. I had 5 hours sleep already and 2 coffees while the dog was out, now he wants to go again. LOL
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#76991 Dec 7, 2012
Good morning. Gotta go pay all them taxs today, yuck. Jeep, harley, land, house,, ouchy. I would not mind paying taxs nearly as much if taxs were wisely used,, but let's not go there.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76992 Dec 7, 2012
There are plenty of birds out this morning, they are taking advantage of the seeds before the rain comes in.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76999 Dec 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Roaming, several birds this morning. A lovely day in the Ville.
Yes indeed. A quiet morning.
W KY Girl

Elgin, IL

#77000 Dec 7, 2012
Raven wrote:
<quoted text> I watched season five I think online. I mean, of course, Doc Martin. Nothing like Martin Clunes. Did his aunt 's character die in real life? I watched her on Waiting For God, not. Haha. Ol Tom was something else on there. Is season 6 coming soon of Doc Martin. I only have the net so I could try to catch it here.
I'm not sure if she really died or not. I hope not! She is a good actress. Him and her played good together. I am not sure where they are now season wise but I think they have started the new season. It has him and Loiuisa with the baby together a lot. I have got to figure out exactly the day and time it comes on. I missed the episodes where the baby was made. lol I can't imagine the old grouchy having sex with anybody! LOL
W KY Girl

Delavan, IL

#77001 Dec 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I get those channels. I will look for it. I do have trouble with accents and rarely watch anything that I have to pay close attention to hear and understand. Thanks.
I usually hate those English shows. Not nice I know but to me a lot of English accents are like fingernails on a chalk board! lol The actors on this show's accents are not too bad. I watched this show one day when I was really bored and I have been hooked ever since.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#77002 Dec 7, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually hate those English shows. Not nice I know but to me a lot of English accents are like fingernails on a chalk board! lol The actors on this show's accents are not too bad. I watched this show one day when I was really bored and I have been hooked ever since.
Didn't you like the Benny Hill Show?
W KY Girl

Delavan, IL

#77003 Dec 7, 2012
Raven wrote:
Daughter needs me so I'm off...You all have a good night;) morning. That AW sure is a hardworking, intelligent man. Good night to you W Ky Girl I enjoy your posts as well. Thanks for all that insight earlier. Sure nice to have someone's thoughts and experiences on a subject. I gotta get moving.
Your welcome Raven. I know a lot of times when your going through crap nobody understands, been there. Just set those boundaries and don't be anybody's doormat. Take that from somebody who really wishes they had of done that! lol It is so much better/easier to learn from somebody else's mistakes. It's a whole lot less painful! lol
W KY Girl

Delavan, IL

#77004 Dec 7, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you like the Benny Hill Show?
No couldn't handle that one. lol
W KY Girl

Delavan, IL

#77005 Dec 7, 2012
Good morning UNA. :)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#77007 Dec 7, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
Good morning UNA.:)
Good morning W KY Girl, another beautiful day that we are blessed with.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#77016 Dec 7, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if she really died or not. I hope not! She is a good actress. Him and her played good together. I am not sure where they are now season wise but I think they have started the new season. It has him and Loiuisa with the baby together a lot. I have got to figure out exactly the day and time it comes on. I missed the episodes where the baby was made. lol I can't imagine the old grouchy having sex with anybody! LOL
Ol grouchy's are usually the best kind.Hehe. Well, you know if does everything as half as good as his job LOL;) ;)
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#77017 Dec 7, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome Raven. I know a lot of times when your going through crap nobody understands, been there. Just set those boundaries and don't be anybody's doormat. Take that from somebody who really wishes they had of done that! lol It is so much better/easier to learn from somebody else's mistakes. It's a whole lot less painful! lol
It's not my intention to whine. It's interesting to know someone quite older than me experienced something similar. When you love someone, you try to be the best at everything? I know, life is a precarious thing. My ex allowed his parents to take our son's savings for basically cigs, and tobacco. The welfare check and food stamps weren't enough. The day came I said, you see that door don't let it hit you in the arse. Haha. He's hated my guts ever since.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#77021 Dec 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no reason to not be happy. You have got it made, old mammy is just a minor setback in your life. Dang, you can't expect 100% bliss. The truth sure angers some people.
I have to agree. I can't believe people can be so miserable. Do you think o wise one with gems that she might feel jealous and competitive with her sons' women. Cause Boy she knows how to dish out: He told me if I need anything, you're to get it for me. I know her monthly check's about $800. She spends about $160 on cigs. I get tired of it. My dad and mom aren't like that in any way. I could have it worse. Now, she could move in. Haha.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#77023 Dec 7, 2012
So Una, any plans for the Holiday? We're planning a big dinner here. Baking some cakes and pies. We might fix several meats. Little bit of everything.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#77025 Dec 7, 2012
I had. patient who's husband divorced her and remarried while she was living there. He decided to take her to visit the new wife. Well, on the return trip, she barfed in his car. As I assist him he say, She used to help me. I don't know what's gotten into her. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh. I hope, he had fun cleaning the mess. Poor Lady. Hand me a hanky. I don't know he lived with himself on Sunday. I guess, it's not a sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,259
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min KY sugar tits 7,004
Chamges to Topix? 21 min Not interested 3
I hate 19 kids and counting (Mar '10) 25 min D_Brews95 44
knox board of ed raising taxes 40 min Mad Tax Payer 108
Lost Dog 42 min Answer 1
campbell vs smith for sheriff 44 min lol 21

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]