Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,282)

Showing posts 65,621 - 65,640 of81,202
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Girlscouts are evil, they donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to anti gun and anti hunting programs,, that's like trading cookies for bullets. There is always a black cloud behind every silver lining it seems., Chocolate mint in this case.
Those evil people, hiding behind little girls and cookies trying to get our guns! I bet if the word got out about that and their cookie sales dropped big time they would stop those donations.

I considered joining Girl Scouts when I was a kid. I went to one meeting and told mom no thanks! I would have fit in better with the Boy Scouts. lol I was hunting by the time I was 10-12. Those girls wouldn't have had me anyhow I don't guess.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I wonder what they might like for the Holidays? Maybe a trip to Walmart for their brand of jeans and overalls ... "FADED GLORY" LOL
Or a gift certificate to their local Scottsville palm reader for more gems of wisdom. hahaha

Good one, Ancient Wolf. Gave me a big laugh.
W KY Girl

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Abeliever! Glad to read you. Had a few good trips. Went to work Tuesday morn and got laid off. Company downsizing and all.
Blueminer, I'm sorry to hear you were laid off. I hope everything goes okay.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Hi W KY Girl! Thank You! I'm sure it will.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Well, that didn't work out...But the poster reads...If you want to be a turd, go lay in the pasture.LOL. Thought it was funny. I've noticed the birds have been pretty active with the nicer weather.Probably won't see as many when it gets colder. I'm finished with the shopping this year. Bought Honey a brown leather coat in the Carroll brand. It's the worn brown look. Hope, he appreciates it;) I tried.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Sorry about being laid Mr. Blueminer,I suppose ;) Hope you have Happy Holidays and all. It's the kindness, love and food that counts.Hehe. I wish I could feed every one during the Holidays,but no power here.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Abeliever! Glad to read you. Had a few good trips. Went to work Tuesday morn and got laid off. Company downsizing and all.
You Blueminer. You know this bunch, so it is always interesting to read your take on them. hahaha I see una's groupie piping in for him too. Guess they have bored the people of your town to death with their nonsense huh? I don't waste time on the abuse button. Don't need to. The MODS are doing a great job on their own. Only click on the nuts, spam and big mouth when they make comments about it. hahaha The rest of the time, the effort is not worth the few seconds it takes to click them. Those are probably mostly from readers, not posters. They don't posts due to the attack they would be subjected to by that foul bunch.

Sorry, you got laid off. Good thing is that CDL drivers are in demand. At least in our area. More of that in the want ads than anything. Good luck, I am sure you will find something else.

I hope you have a great day and continue to post while you are off work. They really miss you bad and the rest of us miss your humor and insight to the haters. lol
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I reread the first sentence from the last post I made. I meant Sorry about being out of work. Mind in the gutter I guess. Lonely days and lonely nights.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch... Fairy= Heart=Magic
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless truck drivers are almost in demand as much as you.
I take offense to your slam about truck drivers. My son happens to be an Owner-Operator of an 18 wheeler and everything that you eat, wear, or otherwise use is on a truck several times before it gets to your shack.
Raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know crap about magic or Magick. Your merry meet, merry fart stuff don't cut it.
I've studied theology and other sources of spiritual guidance. I will tell you this Una, you'll believe if and when you perform a spell and in turn comes true. Just lighten up for once. You need to relax and be more pleasant. Why be so resentful and petty? Are you really such a sad sack?! I don't think you would be if you live and let live and stop with the pettiness such as name calling and ridiculing. Happiness and well being to you though. For all the hatefulness and coldness , remember this for each miserable deed you do in either words or ways , Karma will visit you in some way. You previously asked that I mail an expensive gift to you for the holidays. Well, I've taken that into consideration. I do give you something and here it is: Compassion and understanding. I wish you these.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I take offense to your slam about truck drivers. My son happens to be an Owner-Operator of an 18 wheeler and everything that you eat, wear, or otherwise use is on a truck several times before it gets to your shack.
The country would come to a screeching HALT if there weren't truck drivers. I have the highest respect for them. Bikers and truckers are always the first to stop out on the highways to offer their help. I am grateful for all they do. Once again they prove their clueless grey matter just don't get it. Poor things.
Raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

P.S. My partner is a truck driver who distributes products in all 49 states. He carries turkeys, hams, and all those other products we need. So, Una, you stepped overboard with that truck driver comment. He works his tail off and is away from his family 6-12 weeks at a time. They suffer a lot of stress, I do believe dealing with people like you!!!
Raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Irrationality most often comes from drugs, alcohol and mental problems. Some Folks have nothing better to than complain about others than dealing with their own mess every time they look into a mirror. I don't have a lot of space unfortunately small homes re easily cluttered when you have one child to many. But the joy of life comes from living it. If not, you might as well be dead.I'm definitely calling it an evening.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
The country would come to a screeching HALT if there weren't truck drivers. I have the highest respect for them. Bikers and truckers are always the first to stop out on the highways to offer their help. I am grateful for all they do. Once again they prove their clueless grey matter just don't get it. Poor things.
He has to earn nearly $2000 a week to make truck payments, trailer payments, buy fuel, pay road use taxes and income taxes before he ever makes a dime.
Raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He has to earn nearly $2000 a week to make truck payments, trailer payments, buy fuel, pay road use taxes and income taxes before he ever makes a dime.
My partner leases plus has another drivers wages to worry about, worker's comp. for the other guy, lease payment of $890 per week , taxes, lumper fees .fees for payroll. He spends about the same. Diesel and the def treatment that goes into the fuel doesn't help matters. Not to mention, cranking on that truck. I know, my Partner dreads the cold weather. It's not easy and a lot of people don't last in that business. Nite to you good folks...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention all the time away from the family and the rude people they come across on the road.

I hope you, raven, lala, Hempburn, Blueminer and the rest of the decent posters have a great evening. I am sure it will look like a magic show..abracadabra and here one minute and gone the next. lol

I have dinner and movie night planned tonight so I am off here until later if it is not too late.

Have a pleasant evening...

Stooges (maybe I should say rabbits...hare now and gone in a hat trick later, hahaha) not so much.

"CLICK"

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Well, so much for the birds today. Had three that hung out at my window most of the day. I think it's my Christmas tree. They can see it, but can't figure out how in the world to get to it. lol!! Silly birds.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Darn they got me!
Do you like to talk about crazy old obsessed loons? Doo doo birds? Or how about mockingbirds that keep coming off with the same old stuff? On reading your comment one might assume this thread is really about tattle tale loser nutjobs.
So which is it? Do you want to talk about friends referenced in your first sentence, or the birds?
Hope I didn't post anything offensive, or anything you feel like reporting.
You just can't seem to help yourself. Guess you don't mind repeating the same BORING stuff over and over. Moderators don't care much for you. They know you're a fool.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't seem to help yourself. Guess you don't mind repeating the same BORING stuff over and over. Moderators don't care much for you. They know you're a fool.
Yeaahhhh I know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,621 - 65,640 of81,202
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min freelancehobo 138,688
lamon jones 24 min Lamon Jr 15
Not Fair 35 min Lowell 1
Atv wanted 40 min sad 3
Corey vs. Collins 53 min Charley 57
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 122,776
hbic is bridget doolin she has herpies (Jul '09) 1 hr family 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••