Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,726

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
kevin

Bowie, MD

#76287 Dec 2, 2012
Blueyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Rite I understand some do that. But why wouldn't the mods finally just say you know what, were not wasting time with this particular thread anymore, and take it down? I personally dont want to see it go because wether it be positive or not, you can always come here and read something new lol. Hometown threads get boring as all get out. But Ive yet to ever see a thread go on this long, especially if it has to be monitored....maybe they are watching for more than we think?
It's the ads on the right that keep this thread alive.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76288 Dec 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the only alien is Humpaburn. He is really out in the universe most of the time.
He must have gotten a-hold of some powerful weed this time, it has laid him up for days.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76289 Dec 2, 2012
This thread is contributing to the economy and keeping the mods off the unemployed rolls LOL
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#76291 Dec 2, 2012
Blueyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Rite I understand some do that. But why wouldn't the mods finally just say you know what, were not wasting time with this particular thread anymore, and take it down? I personally dont want to see it go because wether it be positive or not, you can always come here and read something new lol. Hometown threads get boring as all get out. But Ive yet to ever see a thread go on this long, especially if it has to be monitored....maybe they are watching for more than we think?
Maybe some people are communicating in code. Its could be a plot.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76292 Dec 2, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>It's the ads on the right that keep this thread alive.
Shut up Kev. I;m in a bad mood.
Afakebeliever went out on the town last night, what a minx.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76293 Dec 2, 2012
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#76294 Dec 2, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>He must have gotten a-hold of some powerful weed this time, it has laid him up for days.
Tis its the season, maybe his own crop. He must have gotten some skunk, to where he took a trip and never left the lake side.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#76295 Dec 2, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up Kev. I;m in a bad mood.
Afakebeliever went out on the town last night, what a minx.
Be nice, imposter.

Here. Take ya a toke.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#76297 Dec 2, 2012
Blueyez wrote:
I dont understand. Yall always talk about the huge gaps inbetween posts. My question is, if the mods have to come here on a daily basis to pick thru what needs erasing and what does not...why wouldnt they just say heck with it and get rid of it?? I mean why fool with something you have to watch that close? I too enjoy reading this thread at times, but not enough to pick thru it. Thanks
The Mods have to have things to justify their jobs.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76300 Dec 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I have found out the reason Humpaburn is holding out his reports here. That slick noodle doodle is sneaking around on other topics in his Roach Clip disguise. I caught him in the act several times. He better get his act together or I am going to tell the wife on him.
Well at least we know that superhumper is OK. I was actually getting worried about the fate of all mankind, if something had happened to Humpaburn. I bet he's high as a kite right now, laughing at us...and everything else in that cold garage of his. I hope his wife saved a few crusts of bread from that pack of hungry jakals he calls in-laws. They ate poor Humpaburn out of house and home. TUF said one of them was seen in the yard chewing on one of Humpers Dale Evans cowboy boots. Poor Humpaburn, Man Oh man.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76303 Dec 2, 2012
Just another day in paradise.
Guy 29

Montréal, Canada

#76304 Dec 2, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
What's a sweet thing like you doing in a dump like this? You deserve better.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#76306 Dec 2, 2012
Ok so the last episode of walking dead just zipped by. No more zombie action,,except for Uni,, until February. Went and seen the flick, Killing them Softly,, that's an hour and a half I'll never get back, it was truly bad.

I see Uni is stressed I had not posted him new material,, but no need in me doubling up on post, he does just fine on his own.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76307 Dec 2, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Back to the office tomorrow! Hope you had a great weekend
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76308 Dec 2, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Ok so the last episode of walking dead just zipped by. No more zombie action,,except for Uni,, until February. Went and seen the flick, Killing them Softly,, that's an hour and a half I'll never get back, it was truly bad.
I see Uni is stressed I had not posted him new material,, but no need in me doubling up on post, he does just fine on his own.
Thank you Humpabrn...I was getting worried. Let us know if the sun rises tomorrow! I've been wondering about that for days now.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76310 Dec 2, 2012
I don't watch the Walking Dead, so I won't miss it when it disappears for a couple months. I see enough violence with Mary Ellen Walton getting married.

Will Geer must be the Walking Dead because he has died several times on that program and keeps coming back. lol Amazing that Grandma Walton keeps recovering from the stroke too and is back in the kitchen making biscuits.

It should be about time for Gomer Pyle to retire from the marines. He should be a General by now.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#76311 Dec 3, 2012
Jim Nabors and Rock Hudson were in a relationship for a while. Reputedly they were seeking to adopt a child they planned to name Rock Pyle.

Scotts Vegas

#76312 Dec 3, 2012
Fly By wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
It's a Topix posting board not an elected office! Get over yourself Farter and quit picking on the afflicted! Just because you are anal and text more often means nothing. It also appears you don't have much of a life. Take a look at it from the taxpayers angle instead of the retired or living in mom & dad's basement. Don't try to claim you are productive because productive people don't hang out all day on Topix posting fart stories, moron!
He can't hang out in town, too many people would punch him on the nose. He is just too cowardly for all that.

Scotts Vegas

#76314 Dec 3, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It may not have been the same outbreak. April 3rd 1974 was on Wednesday. The tornado hit my neighborhood at 5:55 pm. The National Guard came in and blocked off the area and I had to keep proving that I lived in the area. But that was the same outbreak that killed 27 people in the Brandenburg area.
Good mornin Wolf! I've been meaning to reply to this, but I have been just too busy...

Same outbreak that devestated Xenia leveled Monticello. I just confused the dates. There have been so many infamous Palm Sunday tornado outbreaks through the years I just (incorrectly)thought April 3rd 1974 was one of them.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76315 Dec 3, 2012
My above post was intended to show that in a few years, what is considered entertainment now will be just about as silly as those programs from the 60s and 70s.

And in 30 or 40 years, who will they get to do the old folks commercials? The Fonz, Trapper John, 6 million Dollar man and Pat Boone won't likely be walking to show us One Reverse mortgages, Walk-in-bath tubs, or Bionic Hearng aids.

Maybe they can get a new batch of lawyers that want you to sue because you have some newly named old disease from a lifetime of working, or had the wrong kind of vaginal mesh or hip replacement. GEEZ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min dollarsbill 132,146
City Council 28 min Publics trust 6
jason hughes 49 min true or not 6
praying it's all a lie 58 min Just the truth 5
county line 229 burglar 1 hr editor 12
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 3 hr A funny fact 12
does any body know danny butler (Sep '08) 4 hr elsa 7
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 16 hr dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"