Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81773 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Blueyez

Paducah, KY

#76267 Dec 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
There are whiners here that cry nonstop to the mods.
Rite I understand some do that. But why wouldn't the mods finally just say you know what, were not wasting time with this particular thread anymore, and take it down? I personally dont want to see it go because wether it be positive or not, you can always come here and read something new lol. Hometown threads get boring as all get out. But Ive yet to ever see a thread go on this long, especially if it has to be monitored....maybe they are watching for more than we think?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#76268 Dec 2, 2012
If the end is near, I sure hope I don't wind up, as Hempburn says "potted meat" for aliens, lol. I do not think we will see anything different, other than a nation wide sigh of relief and I told you so's. If the first sound I hear on 12/22/12 is a bird chirp, it will be fine with me.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76270 Dec 2, 2012
Honey_Badger wrote:
If the end is near, I sure hope I don't wind up, as Hempburn says "potted meat" for aliens, lol. I do not think we will see anything different, other than a nation wide sigh of relief and I told you so's. If the first sound I hear on 12/22/12 is a bird chirp, it will be fine with me.
If those aliens want to eat me they better be bullet proof. If they ARE bullet proof I'll still try to bite one of the SOB's ears off before they eat me....If they have ears.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76273 Dec 2, 2012
Blueyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Rite I understand some do that. But why wouldn't the mods finally just say you know what, were not wasting time with this particular thread anymore, and take it down? I personally dont want to see it go because wether it be positive or not, you can always come here and read something new lol. Hometown threads get boring as all get out. But Ive yet to ever see a thread go on this long, especially if it has to be monitored....maybe they are watching for more than we think?
Truthfully, I think the mods like it too. There are just so many cry babies they have got to do something. LOL. This is calm stuff compared to things on lots of topics. The only difference is the number of constant complainers. This is the biggest bunch of whiney butts ever.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#76274 Dec 2, 2012
I have found out the reason Humpaburn is holding out his reports here. That slick noodle doodle is sneaking around on other topics in his Roach Clip disguise. I caught him in the act several times. He better get his act together or I am going to tell the wife on him.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#76275 Dec 2, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>If those aliens want to eat me they better be bullet proof. If they ARE bullet proof I'll still try to bite one of the SOB's ears off before they eat me....If they have ears.
I think the only alien is Humpaburn. He is really out in the universe most of the time.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76276 Dec 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I have found out the reason Humpaburn is holding out his reports here. That slick noodle doodle is sneaking around on other topics in his Roach Clip disguise. I caught him in the act several times. He better get his act together or I am going to tell the wife on him.
That lazy humpaburn! I was wondering why he has slacked so much on the daily reports. Someone send that humper a big bag of wacky tobbacky and get him back to business, good grief! I have been wondering if the sun came up or not for days now without his reports.
kiper

Grayson, KY

#76279 Dec 2, 2012
is this new birds die or old news?
kevin

Bowie, MD

#76287 Dec 2, 2012
Blueyez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the ads on the right that keep this thread alive.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76288 Dec 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the only alien is Humpaburn. He is really out in the universe most of the time.
He must have gotten a-hold of some powerful weed this time, it has laid him up for days.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76289 Dec 2, 2012
This thread is contributing to the economy and keeping the mods off the unemployed rolls LOL
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#76291 Dec 2, 2012
Blueyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some people are communicating in code. Its could be a plot.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76292 Dec 2, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>It's the ads on the right that keep this thread alive.
Shut up Kev. I;m in a bad mood.
Afakebeliever went out on the town last night, what a minx.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76293 Dec 2, 2012
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#76294 Dec 2, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>He must have gotten a-hold of some powerful weed this time, it has laid him up for days.
Tis its the season, maybe his own crop. He must have gotten some skunk, to where he took a trip and never left the lake side.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#76295 Dec 2, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up Kev. I;m in a bad mood.
Afakebeliever went out on the town last night, what a minx.
Be nice, imposter.

Here. Take ya a toke.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#76297 Dec 2, 2012
Blueyez wrote:
I dont understand. Yall always talk about the huge gaps inbetween posts. My question is, if the mods have to come here on a daily basis to pick thru what needs erasing and what does not...why wouldnt they just say heck with it and get rid of it?? I mean why fool with something you have to watch that close? I too enjoy reading this thread at times, but not enough to pick thru it. Thanks
The Mods have to have things to justify their jobs.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#76300 Dec 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Well at least we know that superhumper is OK. I was actually getting worried about the fate of all mankind, if something had happened to Humpaburn. I bet he's high as a kite right now, laughing at us...and everything else in that cold garage of his. I hope his wife saved a few crusts of bread from that pack of hungry jakals he calls in-laws. They ate poor Humpaburn out of house and home. TUF said one of them was seen in the yard chewing on one of Humpers Dale Evans cowboy boots. Poor Humpaburn, Man Oh man.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76303 Dec 2, 2012
Just another day in paradise.
Guy 29

Montréal, Canada

#76304 Dec 2, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Just another day in paradise.
What's a sweet thing like you doing in a dump like this? You deserve better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 11 min Princess Hey 883
Woman ran-over in Mcdonald's parking lot. 11 min Sled rider 7
Harvey Cain 16 min Wondering 6
free jess hubbard!!! 26 min Hangman 35
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 36 min Joe 7
Qualfications of a Pastor? 1 hr Goble 12
walmart shooting 1 hr Nikki 19
The Oven Mitt 3 hr Big rig 71 76
Shooting at Walmart??? 14 hr people 53
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 15 hr So so funny 19