Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#76242 Dec 2, 2012
LOL, You are so predictable. hahaha Try to have a decent day yourself.
lugger

Harrodsburg, KY

#76245 Dec 2, 2012
All these birds dying could be something more serious than you think?Dont make light of something like that.We are living in some bad times strange things happen everyday.We have all kinds of birds flying around enjoy them feed the birds.God made a beautiful world for all to enjoy.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#76248 Dec 2, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I remember days gone by when Christmas actually meant something. Now it is a holiday for the merchants who sell their goods to shoppers who just want to fulfill their obligations. So sad when Christmas is reduced to this level. Not only to we engage in frenzied shopping, we have to worry about buying something that is of equal monetary value to what we may receive. AW, how are those hens doing? Are they still laying or have they stopped for the winter.
My older hens got a little tired and slowed down and that prompted me to increase the flock. I acquired a couple dozen young pullets that are just about ready to make their contributions.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#76249 Dec 2, 2012
Today's Sermon points:

. Courage
. Enthusiasm
. Perseverance

The minister pointed out that we should read the back of the BOOK.... Those that have kept the FAITH... WIN.
wondering

Glasgow, KY

#76253 Dec 2, 2012
12-21-12 is getting closer each day. Some of you need to think about it.
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76254 Dec 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
12-21-12 is getting closer each day. Some of you need to think about it.
I have no problems with predictions. However, not all are fact and cause widespread hysteria. If you have all of your ducks lined up, then spiritually and emotionally everything should be in order. As far as I'm concerned, it takes a Mayan to properly decode their messages. Throughout generations, there have been questions whether the translations have been accurate. One word, one drawing meaning something else entirely. I have nothing to be afraid of but the Creator. And my ducks have been lined up recently:)
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#76255 Dec 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
12-21-12 is getting closer each day. Some of you need to think about it.
Already thinking about it being the first day of winter.

Since: Dec 12

Mahomet, IL

#76256 Dec 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
12-21-12 is getting closer each day. Some of you need to think about it.
Bring it on... God is in control of all things so nothing will happen that HE does not give the okay to. Dare to trust Him!

Since: Dec 12

Mahomet, IL

#76257 Dec 2, 2012
I don't know about anybody else but 2012 has been a trying time in my family (healthwise, personalities, financially, etc). Of course it can always be a lot worse, but it was pretty rough. BUT STILL, I see God's many blessings and I am very thankful. :)
Blueyez

Paducah, KY

#76263 Dec 2, 2012
I dont understand. Yall always talk about the huge gaps inbetween posts. My question is, if the mods have to come here on a daily basis to pick thru what needs erasing and what does not...why wouldnt they just say heck with it and get rid of it?? I mean why fool with something you have to watch that close? I too enjoy reading this thread at times, but not enough to pick thru it. Thanks

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76264 Dec 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
12-21-12 is getting closer each day. Some of you need to think about it.
Why?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76265 Dec 2, 2012
Blueyez wrote:
I dont understand. Yall always talk about the huge gaps inbetween posts. My question is, if the mods have to come here on a daily basis to pick thru what needs erasing and what does not...why wouldnt they just say heck with it and get rid of it?? I mean why fool with something you have to watch that close? I too enjoy reading this thread at times, but not enough to pick thru it. Thanks
There are whiners here that cry nonstop to the mods.
Blueyez

Paducah, KY

#76267 Dec 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
There are whiners here that cry nonstop to the mods.
Rite I understand some do that. But why wouldn't the mods finally just say you know what, were not wasting time with this particular thread anymore, and take it down? I personally dont want to see it go because wether it be positive or not, you can always come here and read something new lol. Hometown threads get boring as all get out. But Ive yet to ever see a thread go on this long, especially if it has to be monitored....maybe they are watching for more than we think?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#76268 Dec 2, 2012
If the end is near, I sure hope I don't wind up, as Hempburn says "potted meat" for aliens, lol. I do not think we will see anything different, other than a nation wide sigh of relief and I told you so's. If the first sound I hear on 12/22/12 is a bird chirp, it will be fine with me.
Imposter

London, KY

#76270 Dec 2, 2012
Honey_Badger wrote:
If the end is near, I sure hope I don't wind up, as Hempburn says "potted meat" for aliens, lol. I do not think we will see anything different, other than a nation wide sigh of relief and I told you so's. If the first sound I hear on 12/22/12 is a bird chirp, it will be fine with me.
If those aliens want to eat me they better be bullet proof. If they ARE bullet proof I'll still try to bite one of the SOB's ears off before they eat me....If they have ears.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76273 Dec 2, 2012
Blueyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Rite I understand some do that. But why wouldn't the mods finally just say you know what, were not wasting time with this particular thread anymore, and take it down? I personally dont want to see it go because wether it be positive or not, you can always come here and read something new lol. Hometown threads get boring as all get out. But Ive yet to ever see a thread go on this long, especially if it has to be monitored....maybe they are watching for more than we think?
Truthfully, I think the mods like it too. There are just so many cry babies they have got to do something. LOL. This is calm stuff compared to things on lots of topics. The only difference is the number of constant complainers. This is the biggest bunch of whiney butts ever.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76274 Dec 2, 2012
I have found out the reason Humpaburn is holding out his reports here. That slick noodle doodle is sneaking around on other topics in his Roach Clip disguise. I caught him in the act several times. He better get his act together or I am going to tell the wife on him.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#76275 Dec 2, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>If those aliens want to eat me they better be bullet proof. If they ARE bullet proof I'll still try to bite one of the SOB's ears off before they eat me....If they have ears.
I think the only alien is Humpaburn. He is really out in the universe most of the time.
Imposter

London, KY

#76276 Dec 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I have found out the reason Humpaburn is holding out his reports here. That slick noodle doodle is sneaking around on other topics in his Roach Clip disguise. I caught him in the act several times. He better get his act together or I am going to tell the wife on him.
That lazy humpaburn! I was wondering why he has slacked so much on the daily reports. Someone send that humper a big bag of wacky tobbacky and get him back to business, good grief! I have been wondering if the sun came up or not for days now without his reports.
kiper

Grayson, KY

#76279 Dec 2, 2012
is this new birds die or old news?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carlot 1 hr wondering 1
Grace way metals 3 hr Smh 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalForever 156,592
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 5 hr leary 15
DonRick Blevins? 6 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 6 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 8 hr Titty Sprinkles 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages