Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,260)

Showing posts 65,181 - 65,200 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Hmm, they all run off at midnight.
Good news, cheer up Humpaburn. It's only 11:07 in Southern Ky. where I am.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news, cheer up Humpaburn. It's only 11:07 in Southern Ky. where I am.
I bet your sitting in the out house
W KY Girl

Steger, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, go back to the first page and scroll through. You will see what I mean. I like your saying but the proof here is in the number of posts. And, though i love the fox analogy, the scent is inn FRONT of me. FYI, I'm an "E KY Guy" Here's the test. Are you a UL or a UK B-Ball fan?:-)
Hi Tollesboro Guy. Well I'm not really a b-ball fan at all but I am usually for the underdog. Around here about all I have ever seen is UK fans. I guess that is why I'm not a UK fan at all.
I saw in one of your posts where you said you had had pancreatic cancer. I hope you are doing okay now. My sister is in the hospital now with pacreatitis. I just heard from my niece. They have arrived in Nashville where they have transferred my sister to. She said it has been very very painful.
W KY Girl

Steger, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
you ever wonder how many times Matt Dillon got shot? At least in the Westerns, they just fall down. LOL
Hi Ancient Wolf. Do you remember The Rifleman? That show probably had the most killing of any show of that time. And I was surprised to find out that the boy who played Mark (the son) was the first guy to pose in frontal nude pictures. That's what I read anyhow. Crazy!
I bet you are in great shape with all that wood cutting and stacking you are doing! I haven't hauled or stacked any in a long time but I do recall that it sure does build up muscles. I'm thinking seriously about setting up another stove here.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ancient Wolf. Do you remember The Rifleman? That show probably had the most killing of any show of that time. And I was surprised to find out that the boy who played Mark (the son) was the first guy to pose in frontal nude pictures. That's what I read anyhow. Crazy!
I bet you are in great shape with all that wood cutting and stacking you are doing! I haven't hauled or stacked any in a long time but I do recall that it sure does build up muscles. I'm thinking seriously about setting up another stove here.
Yes, I remember many of those old Westerns. The Rifleman was played by Chuck Connors who was very tall and was a former baseball player before going into television.

One of my favorites at the time was "Have Gun Will Travel" Paladin role played by Richard Boone, who was one of the bad guys in John Wayne's movie "The Shootist". John Wayne (J.B. Books) knew he was dying of cancer and chose to end it by taking 3 bad guys with him LOL.

I think I am in real good condition considering I had a health wake up call 3 years ago. I guess the CREATOR wasn't ready for me yet and still had things for me to do. I am blessed.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Hempburn wrote:
Hmm, they all run off at midnight.
Was that what time it was? I don't have any schedules or bosses except for a dog and some chickens. LOL
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I see someone named their baby "Hashtag". That may be better than a boy named Sue, but I think shows a basic disrespect from bad parents. I'm sure Uni has named his flatulence and imaginary friends better than that.

I respect my kids, Porkchop, Budlite and little Doobie and they are lucky to have common names. Ok, otta here, I have to walk our dog Bruce.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Morning is here. And, the birds are out.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Morning is here. And, the birds are out.
Good morning to you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
I see someone named their baby "Hashtag". That may be better than a boy named Sue, but I think shows a basic disrespect from bad parents. I'm sure Uni has named his flatulence and imaginary friends better than that.
I respect my kids, Porkchop, Budlite and little Doobie and they are lucky to have common names. Ok, otta here, I have to walk our dog Bruce.
Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Yes Humpaburn, a farting co worker and I used to judge each others farts as they do in ice skating by holding up numbers on cards. We also named them Grandfather, Grandmother, mule, sissy poot, etc.

Not all of my farts are flatulence, I cut sharp notes as well as flat notes. If only you could witness my song and dance routine as I sing, dance and fart to the Muffin Man song, you would be truly amazed.

It's a wonder your parents didn't name you Hashmark, the way you dot the seat of your drawers. You probably need to wrap your legs while walking Bruce(gees, what a gay name for a dog). This cold air and walking the dog will cause your shine splints to flare up.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you.
I know you were talking to Roaming, but good morning to both of you.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I don't own a dog right now, I like my long bike rides too much to be tied down to animal care at this point. My bird feeders are as much pet care as I need right now.

Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
I don't own a dog right now, I like my long bike rides too much to be tied down to animal care at this point. My bird feeders are as much pet care as I need right now.
You could always get a side-car for the Harley, complete with goggles for the dog, You know, the same kind that Snoopy wears when he is the WW1 flying ace.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Jersey Boys follows The Four Seasons as their band changed over the course of more than ten years. From four kids from Newark, New Jersey to a multi-million dollar ensemble, The Four Seasons endured debts, fights, marital and family problems, and seedy mob connections.

Jersey Boys - Sherry, Walk Like a Man & Big Girls Don't Cry - West End Live 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn, don't forget:

Lunar Eclipse Darkens Full Moon Wednesday: Watch Online

Of course it would be a given to see it in Maui. lol Or Alaska, brrrrrrrrrrr

I am sure it will bring all the crazies out and the resident craziers. hahaha

Enjoy it if you can see it.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Abeliever wrote:
Hempburn, don't forget:
Lunar Eclipse Darkens Full Moon Wednesday: Watch Online
Of course it would be a given to see it in Maui. lol Or Alaska, brrrrrrrrrrr
I am sure it will bring all the crazies out and the resident craziers. hahaha
Enjoy it if you can see it.
No AW, I don't own a dog. I like dogs and will eventually get one but not until I can be home to give it daily care like walking it. I did have a cat because you can leave a cat two or three days with little concern but it died this year of old age, 15.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
No AW, I don't own a dog. I like dogs and will eventually get one but not until I can be home to give it daily care like walking it. I did have a cat because you can leave a cat two or three days with little concern but it died this year of old age, 15.
I don't walk my dog, he walks himself all around the homestead making sure the buzzards go away. For some unknown reason he hates buzzards. Probably some trauma from his early years before I saved him from the animal shelter. It could be that they ate his buddy. He does not frighten the chickens, they even climb on him.

He also has some abandonment issues and does not like to be left alone and goes where I go and waits in the truck sitting up on the console. When I go into some place, I have to park where he can see the entrance and he is fine, otherwise he cries a lot. It is good that I have someone to care about me even if it is a dog.

When I drive, he lays in the passenger seat and about 2 miles before reaching back home, he climbs back up on the console to see "home". The only real problem that I have with him is that it is difficult to get around him to add firewood to the stove. He likes to sit on his haunches and stare at the flames. We both find PEACE looking into the fire.
vacant

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

really

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Just watching the birds. It's a lovely day!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't walk my dog, he walks himself all around the homestead making sure the buzzards go away. For some unknown reason he hates buzzards. Probably some trauma from his early years before I saved him from the animal shelter. It could be that they ate his buddy. He does not frighten the chickens, they even climb on him.
He also has some abandonment issues and does not like to be left alone and goes where I go and waits in the truck sitting up on the console. When I go into some place, I have to park where he can see the entrance and he is fine, otherwise he cries a lot. It is good that I have someone to care about me even if it is a dog.
When I drive, he lays in the passenger seat and about 2 miles before reaching back home, he climbs back up on the console to see "home". The only real problem that I have with him is that it is difficult to get around him to add firewood to the stove. He likes to sit on his haunches and stare at the flames. We both find PEACE looking into the fire.
That is so cool, AW.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,181 - 65,200 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Limbertwig 144,922
Becky and Richard hicks 20 min Help 3
which drug dealer in kj needs to be busted?? (Sep '08) 45 min still going on 26
new restaurant at union plaza kentucky biscuit ... 47 min Johnnie 9
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr SNYB 127,992
KC Basketball Coach 1 hr Director of Athletics 64
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 1 hr was there 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr Butt head 383
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs