Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,258)

Showing posts 65,141 - 65,160 of81,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Welp

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Stop
HAMMERTIME!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Wasn't you supposed to spontaniously combust today ?
I think some folks were hopeful of that happening, Humpaburn. My relief valve is still operating well though. I would be my advice to not stand behind me and fire up a doobie. You might go up in a fire ball.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Good news Raven, I'm still here. Please don't pull your hair out and cry. LOL.
Ahhh, you'd be dust in the wind eventually. For every death there's a birth. The renewal of life is always more pleasant.LOL. By the time you're looking around the corner at death one's to pooped and pop. Hope, you have wind in your sails today...For one day we all dissipate. Been raining here. Babysitting this evening so my brother can work. The week's winding down fast.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Revolution ended with a whimper last night.Long wait for the new season. Wish they'd get a better color of paint or whatever for the bloody scenes. Hopefully, it improves. The male characters act well. The google guy is a bit spacey. Can't wait to Longmire returns. Pretty good show.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

raven wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhh, you'd be dust in the wind eventually. For every death there's a birth. The renewal of life is always more pleasant.LOL. By the time you're looking around the corner at death one's to pooped and pop. Hope, you have wind in your sails today...For one day we all dissipate. Been raining here. Babysitting this evening so my brother can work. The week's winding down fast.
I could really make some sails billow today. Lol. Hum, dissipate, is that a new way to play with ones self? Hehehehe. Equip your brother with a papoose backpack and tell him to take the kid/s with him. LOL.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I hope everyone is having a blessed day today.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

raven wrote:
Revolution ended with a whimper last night.Long wait for the new season. Wish they'd get a better color of paint or whatever for the bloody scenes. Hopefully, it improves. The male characters act well. The google guy is a bit spacey. Can't wait to Longmire returns. Pretty good show.
That makes sense. People that copy and paste Google crap on here are spacey too. Well, with exception of Afakebeliever and Bluewhiner, they are totally nuts.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

raven wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhh, you'd be dust in the wind eventually. For every death there's a birth. The renewal of life is always more pleasant.LOL. By the time you're looking around the corner at death one's to pooped and pop. Hope, you have wind in your sails today...For one day we all dissipate. Been raining here. Babysitting this evening so my brother can work. The week's winding down fast.
Raven, you are getting bad marks from those lying people that claim they don't fart, the very idea.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

raven wrote:
I don't watch anything that contains blood and gore. I have seen more than enough "real" in my lifetime. Body parts strewn here and there. Shoes with the feet still in them. A recapitated woman's head laying in a field as if the body had been buried.
Wondering

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Was u in a branch of service? Not trying to be nosey.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

*decapitated.. the "r" is too close to the "d" LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Wondering wrote:
Was u in a branch of service? Not trying to be nosey.
Yes, during the Vietnam Era. But much of what I have seen were automobile wrecks.
Wondering

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, during the Vietnam Era. But much of what I have seen were automobile wrecks.
Wow thats pretty cool! My good friend was in at that time as well. 82nd Airborne. I enjoy your posts.

“April 27, 10 Year anniversary ”

Since: May 12

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I didn't explode too, AW. That's what's going to happen to these folks that clain they don't fart. I think they lie and are closet farters. Oh Lord AW, wouldn't you love to have one of those spiffy polyester leisure suits from the 60's? I know a guy that had a lime green one. He said he had a friend that told him that was the prettiest suit he had ever seen. He kept on until my friend sold it to him. LOL. That's the truth. You talk about dressed up, a leisure suit and a pair of those two tone wing tip shoes you were talking about. I'll tell you AW, the women would down us right on the church steps. LOL.
Well, if you and your friends wear bibs you can't be all that bad. i have Sunday bibs, Saturday bibs for town, bibs for every day of the week and work bibs. I have sizes from 38-44. 38 was during my pancreatic cancer chemo days but I'm back in my 40's for the most part now. the 44's are huge on me. A Country Boy Can Survive!
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch anything that contains blood and gore. I have seen more than enough "real" in my lifetime. Body parts strewn here and there. Shoes with the feet still in them. A recapitated woman's head laying in a field as if the body had been buried.
oh, sorry for the misconception. There's some minor bickering were there's a bustle or two a knees get banged up, heads cut barely gashed. The fake paint looks like orange cool aid. My Uncle served in Nam. Several fellows I've know actually served in the Marine Corp. over there. Tough war that you endured. Really hate that our men and women of 50,000 have to be on that wall. Kind of like the Bay of Pigs. Our soldiers were taken for granted:(
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Sgt. Caudill, Sgt. Estepp, Mr. Thompson in the Air Force. Mr. Estepp did three tours. He passed away two years ago. He lived on the base back in the 70s in S. Carolina when that water was contaminated. He and his wife lost two babies there. Shame what our soldiers been through.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you and your friends wear bibs you can't be all that bad. i have Sunday bibs, Saturday bibs for town, bibs for every day of the week and work bibs. I have sizes from 38-44. 38 was during my pancreatic cancer chemo days but I'm back in my 40's for the most part now. the 44's are huge on me. A Country Boy Can Survive!
When I lived in Louisiana, bibs were a mainstay in the wardrobes down there--- and all those pockets
Ur the best rapper ever!

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Birds be dying I be flying

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not from Berea. Nice town,always liked it over there. I am in the process of applying for SSI, SS, DSSI. Already approved for UI at the max for 6 & 1/2 months. Pancreatic Cancer. Got a pain pump put in 9/11/12!
Be well over there!
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Pancreatic cancer is really rough. Keep your mind focused on the Lord. He will give you peace. I was very ill this past spring and summer, and for awhile, the doctors did not think I would recover. I know that Our Creator gave me the strength to recover well enough to go home. I'm sure that God will help you through through your difficult time. Keep the faith.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Some residents in Anderson,S.C. in 2010 began having problems. Had their water tested, ecoli and other bacteria were found to be in the water. Unfortunately, we city dwellers must rely on the water utilities. It would be nice going back to the old days of a hand well and a natural spring. My dad thought he was being savvy by reverting to city water. Well, I'd sure like to trade property with him. Hehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,141 - 65,160 of81,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 5 min Holly 28
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 128,497
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min DemocRATS 145,975
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 1 hr ex friend 44
jon h 2 hr zzzzzz 12
Anyone have any free kittens? 2 hr Well 10
legalize marijuana 4 hr WEED EATER 3
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs