Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,659

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#75751 Nov 26, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the smeller's the feller. LOL
He who smelt it, dealt it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75754 Nov 26, 2012
Imposter wrote:
When someone on my old crew would cut a big loud one the boss would say "speak again, oh toothless one".
Our boss wouldn't, he would start cussing. He was our main target. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75756 Nov 26, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.
@ Humpaburn....thanks for getting back to the morning humper-reports.
Humpaburn is on a roll this morning. He ain't feeling no pain. Lol.
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#75757 Nov 26, 2012
LOL I always feel a lot better after a good laugh. have a nice day decent posters!

"CLICK" TM-R
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#75758 Nov 26, 2012
Good afternoon to the decent posters. Hope you are enjoying the day. Stopping in after shopping all morning to see if there was anything interesting on topix this morning..nope, just dealing and smelling gas is all you could come up with outside the daily mockery. Didn't miss a thing except maybe the missing posts. lol Can imagine what they were and definitely not a mystery who they were. lol

Maybe there will be something "original" by the time I check back in. It's a shame you can't have a conversation with one or two posters without the invasion. Guess it is time to find another pastime while web serching. This thread seems to have run it's course. Decent posters are leaving or joining in the "fart" talk. It has come to that. Pitiful

Let the juveniles continue to play. I have much to do this afternoon besides read boring SOS offered here. Although the some of the rewrites are being removed I see. Kudos to the mods.

Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, lala, "Nope", and the rest of the decent posters...have a great day! I am out of here.

Good day!
KissDeeS

United States

#75759 Nov 26, 2012
You are all space cadets
Got nort Santa. Deats help( no educ. Needed)
hahahaha

Morganfield, KY

#75760 Nov 26, 2012
??

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75761 Nov 26, 2012
I cannot believe Christmas is just around the corner. Oh well, just means more time off, more family time and more food! Love it! Hope all fellow Kentuckians are staying safe out there this holiday season!
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

#75764 Nov 26, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, you ladies are pooters. Lol. One day at work the secertary walked by and accidentally let an almost silent squeeker. Red faced she whispered, oops. That thing had some real body. I think it curled my eyelashes. Whoo Wee!!! LOL. A guy I worked with and I would have farting contests, but never with the secertary, no way. You girls cheat anyway. You shoot with a double barrel. LOL.
LOL Funny! But you are right, we don't fart, we poot. Curled your eyelashes huh? I've smelt some that I swear made all the hair fall out of my nose! hahahaha Yeah we've got the "over and under" going on, huh? lol
R Evolution

Stanton, KY

#75765 Nov 26, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Good afternoon to the decent posters. Hope you are enjoying the day. Stopping in after shopping all morning to see if there was anything interesting on topix this morning..nope, just dealing and smelling gas is all you could come up with outside the daily mockery. Didn't miss a thing except maybe the missing posts. lol Can imagine what they were and definitely not a mystery who they were. lol
Maybe there will be something "original" by the time I check back in. It's a shame you can't have a conversation with one or two posters without the invasion. Guess it is time to find another pastime while web serching. This thread seems to have run it's course. Decent posters are leaving or joining in the "fart" talk. It has come to that. Pitiful
Let the juveniles continue to play. I have much to do this afternoon besides read boring SOS offered here. Although the some of the rewrites are being removed I see. Kudos to the mods.
Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, lala, "Nope", and the rest of the decent posters...have a great day! I am out of here.
Good day!
make sure you watch tonight's episode of Revolution. I think they will unveil something about free energy technology or zero point energy. Should be an interesting episode.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#75766 Nov 26, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Good afternoon to the decent posters. Hope you are enjoying the day. Stopping in after shopping all morning to see if there was anything interesting on topix this morning..nope, just dealing and smelling gas is all you could come up with outside the daily mockery. Didn't miss a thing except maybe the missing posts. lol Can imagine what they were and definitely not a mystery who they were. lol
Maybe there will be something "original" by the time I check back in. It's a shame you can't have a conversation with one or two posters without the invasion. Guess it is time to find another pastime while web serching. This thread seems to have run it's course. Decent posters are leaving or joining in the "fart" talk. It has come to that. Pitiful
Let the juveniles continue to play. I have much to do this afternoon besides read boring SOS offered here. Although the some of the rewrites are being removed I see. Kudos to the mods.
Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, lala, "Nope", and the rest of the decent posters...have a great day! I am out of here.
Good day!
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#75767 Nov 26, 2012
dam didn't take ...here it is Abeliever

DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#75770 Nov 26, 2012
Hello to all the decent posters.

I'm very excited about UK getting a new head football coach, I hope he's a winner. It was a very sad weekend losing a legend like Hector Macho Camacho. I saw a bunch of birds today and they seem to be doing very well.

After all this time here posting, I am honored to declare my good friend as our fearless leader here in this thread. Congratulations, it's a well deserved honor. I hope the twits don't get jealous or at least don't act out on their jealousy of a good human being like Una who is a good friend to everyone here.

Imposter

Manchester, KY

#75771 Nov 26, 2012
DontCare wrote:
Hello to all the decent posters.
I'm very excited about UK getting a new head football coach, I hope he's a winner. It was a very sad weekend losing a legend like Hector Macho Camacho. I saw a bunch of birds today and they seem to be doing very well.
After all this time here posting, I am honored to declare my good friend as our fearless leader here in this thread. Congratulations, it's a well deserved honor. I hope the twits don't get jealous or at least don't act out on their jealousy of a good human being like Una who is a good friend to everyone here.
Well said, I second the motion.
Una is a great human being, his intelligence and wit are unsurpassed.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#75773 Nov 26, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Well said, I second the motion.
Una is a great human being, his intelligence and wit are unsurpassed.
Beautiful, Just Beautiful.......

We can officially call this place, "UNAverse."
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75774 Nov 26, 2012
lol,,

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75777 Nov 26, 2012
Well, another long day. Anything on the birds??

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75778 Nov 26, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, another long day. Anything on the birds??
It was a Monday in every way possible at work. Everyone pushing to catch up on the work they let slide last week---

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75779 Nov 26, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Monday in every way possible at work. Everyone pushing to catch up on the work they let slide last week---
I know exactly how you feel. At this point I am working so many hours, and getting SO far behind, I will have to work 10 years after I die just to catch up.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#75780 Nov 26, 2012
"Work" is a four letter word. LOL Just started raining here. I wonder where Topix thinks "Here" is located this time? They have not gotten it right in 2 years. LOL

Glad I got my firewood split and into the shed today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min old lady 7,026
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,277
food stamps 12 min YOLO 41
knox board of ed raising taxes 45 min FYI 109
2012 Ginseng Prices (Oct '12) 1 hr meeee 126
Chamges to Topix? 1 hr welp 4
I hate 19 kids and counting (Mar '10) 1 hr D_Brews95 44

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]