Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
65,061 - 65,080 of 81,562 Comments Last updated 50 min ago

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you failed to correct the word "terrorist" in that post as you changed the imlpication. What am I to infer?
I only correct what I want to correct, in Humpaburns posts. I give up, what are you to infer? It might that you are a fake and a buttwipe. Keeps you guessing doesn't it, simpleton?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
You could be the victim of friendly fart in the office, so be sure to keep your eyes and ears open. If you're not there to represent yourself, someone may misrepresent you. It's nothing personal, but just what happens when people assume things. Make your presence felt - let people know where you fart and what you stand for!
Bless you qwerty and down with Beano. Your horoscope reading has enriched my day. Beautiful.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Got to go, off to Sunday School. Have a good day,,,,you refarts not so much.
seen it

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother, I am winning the battle so far. I still work full time as an IT consultant. i am a very religious man and am so thankful for Jesus whose blood covers our sins as humans from our Father. We run many of the ministries at Tollesboro Christian Church and love the minister and his wife. I am comfortable with dying and if they come for OUR guns it will happen sooner than later. We will start with bows, move to scoped rifles, high caliber handguns then shotguns at the doors.
My parents are still alive and well, right here a mile away. My sister is in Maysville but is here on the farm at least one day a week. We are all very close.
Be safe out there.
Here is a little something for ya.. It made me think of you. Blessing to you ..

A sick man turned to his doctor, as he was preparing to leave the examination room and said, "Doctor, I am afraid to die. Tell me what lies on the other side."

Very quietly, the doctor said, "I don't know."

"You don't know? You, a Christian man, do not know what is on the other side?"

The doctor was holding the handle of the door; on the other side came a sound of scratching and whining, and as he opened the door, a dog sprang into the room with his tail wagging and an eager show of gladness.

Turning to the patient, the doctor said, "Did you notice my dog? He's never been in this room before. He didn't know what was inside... He knew nothing except that his master was here, and when the door opened, he sprang in without fear. I know little of what is on the other side of death, but I do know one thing. I know my Master is there and that is enough."

“April 27, 10 Year anniversary ”

Since: May 12

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

seen it wrote:
<quoted text> Here is a little something for ya.. It made me think of you. Blessing to you ..
A sick man turned to his doctor, as he was preparing to leave the examination room and said, "Doctor, I am afraid to die. Tell me what lies on the other side."
Very quietly, the doctor said, "I don't know."
"You don't know? You, a Christian man, do not know what is on the other side?"
The doctor was holding the handle of the door; on the other side came a sound of scratching and whining, and as he opened the door, a dog sprang into the room with his tail wagging and an eager show of gladness.
Turning to the patient, the doctor said, "Did you notice my dog? He's never been in this room before. He didn't know what was inside... He knew nothing except that his master was here, and when the door opened, he sprang in without fear. I know little of what is on the other side of death, but I do know one thing. I know my Master is there and that is enough."
Thank you so much "Seen it"! I had never seen that before. Back from Church ans Sunday School. It was amazing. Although the Choir Leader had not spoken with the minister the songs before his sermon were the perfect match! I mean perfect. Being covered in the blood of the lamb is such a blessing. And I know I am walking with God, as often as I run into Satan. That's another reason I love my Bible. I know when I open it, it gives the devil a headache! And since I can't read more than a few verses without praying, I know I am giving him a hard time. Have a blessed day!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you qwerty and down with Beano. Your horoscope reading has enriched my day. Beautiful.
No matter what you perceive to be your level of achievement, you have not reached the pinnacle of success until you have passed gas in a crowded elevator. One that even lingers when the elevator shows up empty at another floor and everyone waiting to get on just takes the stairs. lol
WSH STAFF

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I really need to get my butt back in church. I really miss all the friends I had made before my health made it very hard to attend. Thank Jesus for all you have.
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

what!
boom-boom

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Were they turkeys? Was it thursday?
secret admirer

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

why is that turkey hunting isn't open now anyway? One would think turkey would be fair game for turkey day?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you perceive to be your level of achievement, you have not reached the pinnacle of success until you have passed gas in a crowded elevator. One that even lingers when the elevator shows up empty at another floor and everyone waiting to get on just takes the stairs. lol
I have always wanted to do that AW. LOL. I have often wondered how it would be to cut a ripper in an elevator filled with midgets, The air at that level has to be of a different quality. LOL.

I am so glad you finally let dog eat some crayons. I bet the kids and dog really enjoyed themselves. I just don't know about some of the kids at my Sunday School. They told me I was supposed to color inside the lines.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone besides myself, feel like the death of the birds is one of the many signs The man upstairs is trying to use to get our attention??
Ky girl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

See Florida upside down cake is back.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Ok, the turkey is gone, ham gone, stuffing no where to be found, but the forgotten canned cranberries in the back of the fridge, will live on til xmas. Don't you just hate that.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
W KY Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always wanted to do that AW. LOL. I have often wondered how it would be to cut a ripper in an elevator filled with midgets, The air at that level has to be of a different quality. LOL.
I am so glad you finally let dog eat some crayons. I bet the kids and dog really enjoyed themselves. I just don't know about some of the kids at my Sunday School. They told me I was supposed to color inside the lines.
I know a person who cut one in a grocery store and hurried out of the isle trying to outrun the smell. From the next isle over they heard a little boy say, "Ewwwwww you smell that mama!!!" LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a person who cut one in a grocery store and hurried out of the isle trying to outrun the smell. From the next isle over they heard a little boy say, "Ewwwwww you smell that mama!!!" LOL
That is hilarious. I love farting in store aisles, then going to the end, peeking around and watching people walk into them. LOL.

A few years ago I was at the dairy section in Food Lion, I had just cut one that was horrible. There was two Guy's and Girls wearing Harley stuff walked up. Their eyes rolled and their noses snarled up. I looked at them and said, dang, that milk is rotten I'm not buying that stuff and didn't crack a smile. They turned around and left. LOL. I never saw them again.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

UglyTruth wrote:
Does anyone besides myself, feel like the death of the birds is one of the many signs The man upstairs is trying to use to get our attention??
Absolutely. He has been trying for years, but very few will listen.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Ok, the turkey is gone, ham gone, stuffing no where to be found, but the forgotten canned cranberries in the back of the fridge, will live on til xmas. Don't you just hate that.
Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
I'll have to say, Humpaburn. I don't see how the wifes relatives overlooked the cranberries. At least you have got a start on Christmas dinner for them. Have you figured out which one ate the turkey carcas?

You have a good one, Humpaburn. You're going to need it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. He has been trying for years, but very few will listen.
Yes. People nowadays are way too selfish to listen to God. One of these days, he's going to get tired of hinting around and take action.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min daime 146,952
parkway svc center (Jan '13) 35 min Toby 7
I'm the best looking Man ever! 48 min gator 5
Corn for Sale 1 hr Chris Caldwell 4
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 3,808
1 Blessing From God 2 hr Stephen Levi 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr pusherman_ 128,948
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••