Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,732

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#75612 Nov 24, 2012
Dang wrote:
You ppl need a job, a hobby, a something. How in the world do u come up with all this random babbling day in and day out, day after day after day after day??
After spending 35 years working overtime, I am happy to engage in random babbling for a change. Lighten up.
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75614 Nov 24, 2012
Flurries in Eastern , Ky this morning. Got the shopping finished in an hour flat. Didn't get assaulted by any buggys( shopping carts). Increase in electric bill this month by $47 bucks. Those of you with wood burning stoves need to chop your logs,but I'd rather do that than pay some electric bills. I had family with $300-400 bills last year:( Stay warm and good day to all the decent posters...
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#75617 Nov 24, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I need my horoscope
Going out could be dangerous on this wild and wooly day when anything can happen. You'll need to expect the unexpected and take special care in public places. Your friends and associates may need your assistance but they may also be a drain on your resources and your sanity. Romance can be exhilarating but may be tinged with just a touch of obsession.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#75620 Nov 24, 2012
raven wrote:
Flurries in Eastern , Ky this morning. Got the shopping finished in an hour flat. Didn't get assaulted by any buggys( shopping carts). Increase in electric bill this month by $47 bucks. Those of you with wood burning stoves need to chop your logs,but I'd rather do that than pay some electric bills. I had family with $300-400 bills last year:( Stay warm and good day to all the decent posters...
I hope everyone stays warmm, decent or indecent LOL. Burning firewood is my 'job' and I can save $300-$400 or more in utility bills which I can't afford living on that monthly Social Security payment. I believe it was Ben Franklin's "Poor Richard's Almanac" that said a penny saved is a penny earned.

I can cut, split and stack that natural resource and with about 8 hours work get about a month's supply. I already had enough yesterday to last through January and with an afternoon of work yesterday and a little more than that today, I think I will be able to make it until spring and anything I do after today will just be fore recreation and exercise. Plus with a power outtage, I can cook on my stove if need be. Coffee break and babbling time now. LOL
Mr_X

Paris, KY

#75621 Nov 24, 2012
You want the truth? Then here is some Top Secret Info!! The government has a weapon called HAARP. Is that what's killing the wildlife? No! This is Bible prophecy. Trust me..I know. Actually, I know more than any one person should know when it comes to the government. And trust me..they don't want what I know getting out in the open. I've tried to post what I know on topix several times and it don't work. If you wanna know more about what your government is up to then let me know. Just out to warn America of their future. Good luck to you all.
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#75622 Nov 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope everyone stays warmm, decent or indecent LOL. Burning firewood is my 'job' and I can save $300-$400 or more in utility bills which I can't afford living on that monthly Social Security payment. I believe it was Ben Franklin's "Poor Richard's Almanac" that said a penny saved is a penny earned.
I can cut, split and stack that natural resource and with about 8 hours work get about a month's supply. I already had enough yesterday to last through January and with an afternoon of work yesterday and a little more than that today, I think I will be able to make it until spring and anything I do after today will just be fore recreation and exercise. Plus with a power outtage, I can cook on my stove if need be. Coffee break and babbling time now. LOL
I got lucky this year, an old dead beech tree fell relatively close to my shack, within wheelbarrow distance. I can only guess at how tough grandpa had to be, cutting all his wood with a saw and ax, Then splitting it.
I still use one of his wedges to split my wood, but I take the chainsaw shortcut (as he would call it).
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#75623 Nov 24, 2012
Mr_X wrote:
You want the truth? Then here is some Top Secret Info!! The government has a weapon called HAARP. Is that what's killing the wildlife? No! This is Bible prophecy. Trust me..I know. Actually, I know more than any one person should know when it comes to the government. And trust me..they don't want what I know getting out in the open. I've tried to post what I know on topix several times and it don't work. If you wanna know more about what your government is up to then let me know. Just out to warn America of their future. Good luck to you all.
We cant HANDLE the truth!
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#75624 Nov 24, 2012
Mr_X wrote:
Do you wear a black suit...and dark sunglasses?
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#75625 Nov 24, 2012
Its amazing how the topix adds show wood stoves for sale, the moment someone posts something about wood cutting, freaky.

Mr_x, do you know anything about that?
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#75626 Nov 24, 2012
Have a good day old wolf. Don't heart-attack yourself out chopping wood.

"CLICK" TM-R
Mr_X

Paris, KY

#75627 Nov 24, 2012
Actually, I hung up my black suit when I learned what the government was planning for my country and its citizens. But if you would rather be surprised than warned, then you're in for one of the biggest surprises of your life. May God bless you and good luck. You're seriously gonna need it.
Imposter

East Bernstadt, KY

#75628 Nov 24, 2012
Mr_X wrote:
Actually, I hung up my black suit when I learned what the government was planning for my country and its citizens. But if you would rather be surprised than warned, then you're in for one of the biggest surprises of your life. May God bless you and good luck. You're seriously gonna need it.
I wish you the same pal.

I never trusted our Government (puppet of the Rothschild's and their Zionist agenda) no how. I am a firm believer that what will be, will be and the Lords will WILL be done. The best laid plans of man can never undo the will of God. Why worry?
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#75629 Nov 24, 2012
Imposter wrote:
Have a good day old wolf. Don't heart-attack yourself out chopping wood.
"CLICK" TM-R
I have been the heart attack route already, primarily due to the stress of working 42 years for the MAN that thought the only thing important was the bottom line and getting everything done right now. That plus trying to keep up with the JONES"s.

The CREATOR gave me a new lease on a stress free "simple" life. And now through the Grace of GOD and the power of a hydraulic wood splitter and more exercise; I think I am in better condition than ever before. So me worry? When it is the Will of the CREATOR that I go join my deceased wife, I WILL be ready.

You are right about our Grandpappys and the crosscut saws and the sledge and wedge (all those tools now decorate the cottage). THe work of sawing and loading the logs into the splitter and stacking the wood is ample exercise and still not all that easy. I just can accomplish more with the new-fangled tools and not have to spend every day getting wood like our ancestors did. Break is over, back to it. Have a good day.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75633 Nov 24, 2012
Mr_X wrote:
Well Mr. X, we had a good run on here with conspiracy theories a year back, so what you got, toss it out there.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75634 Nov 24, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Una, that's fluoride, not chloride, LOL. Conspiracy theorists believe that fluoride in the drinking water gradually makes people less aggressive and causes brain damage over time. But it's not a conspiracy if it is true. BTW, Una, you are quite clever in many of your remarks that are not filled with you know what. I think that the smut belies an intelligence that you are trying to hide. Why don't you let the real UNA shine through the fog emanating from your bowels.
I am just trying to share my best ASSets. Hehehe.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75645 Nov 24, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Humpaburn, I don't know if Mr. X has anything for you, but I do. Do not buy yourself a wood splitter. You know how accident prone you are and how some things flop around. Getting right to the point, you will hair lip Mr. Codsey. That's what you will do not thinking, toss it out there. Poor Mr. Codsey, he has been flushed countless times and already frozen to the garage floor and twisted by Walmart gadgets. Just a warning Humpaburn.
No denying I am accident prone.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75647 Nov 24, 2012
People get into a grove in how things are done, or just take it for granite that it's done the ol tried and true way, then some freakish mind comes along and blows the lid off normal. Take the Eiger mountain, the north face,, typically it takes two days to climb, lives have been lost, fingers and toes froze off. The along comes Ueli Steck, who takes some water, engergy bar and runs up one of the meanest mountains in 2 hour and 42 minutes.

I watched this six year old kid slam a dozen rubics cubes into order in like five minutes,, when the interviewer asked him how he could do that he said, he did not know, he guessed he had not been taught to think like an adult yet.

Great ideas from normal people who just see things differently. I meet a person today that was at first seemingly an idiot,, then he worked out some calculus problem in seconds that took a UK math teacher two days. The mind is a strange place.

“April 27, 10 Year anniversary ”

Since: May 12

All Over This Land

#75649 Nov 24, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I won't be hurrying. At the price of gas, it would not be very cost effective for me to come to Tollesboro even if the milk was free. LOL
You are right, I confirmed the 1.7% with someone else that should know.
Nope, not from Berea. Nice town,always liked it over there. I am in the process of applying for SSI, SS, DSSI. Already approved for UI at the max for 6 & 1/2 months. Pancreatic Cancer. Got a pain pump put in 9/11/12!

Be well over there!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75650 Nov 24, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
People get into a grove in how things are done, or just take it for granite that it's done the ol tried and true way, then some freakish mind comes along and blows the lid off normal. Take the Eiger mountain, the north face,, typically it takes two days to climb, lives have been lost, fingers and toes froze off. The along comes Ueli Steck, who takes some water, engergy bar and runs up one of the meanest mountains in 2 hour and 42 minutes.
I watched this six year old kid slam a dozen rubics cubes into order in like five minutes,, when the interviewer asked him how he could do that he said, he did not know, he guessed he had not been taught to think like an adult yet.
Great ideas from normal people who just see things differently. I meet a person today that was at first seemingly an idiot,, then he worked out some calculus problem in seconds that took a UK math teacher two days. The mind is a strange place.
Humpaburn, I won't "correct" this post if you will tell us the story about you and your old Harley leaking oil. Just the Harley leaking oil and you spending the night in a Tee pee with three drunk Indians and a dog. I see a lot of corrections that are needed. Hahahaha.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75652 Nov 24, 2012
Another day, another bird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Historicallyspeaking 132,222
hau mings mexican restaurant 11 min NOBUGSFORME 1
dinky phipps 40 min 1234aaa 17
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 53 min Anonymous 11
Ashley mills wagers 1 hr Wondering 1
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 5 hr Max 21
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 5 hr Breezy _Soul 408
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 24 dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE