Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,250)

Showing posts 64,981 - 65,000 of81,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
cold aint it?
It sure is.
Dim Bulb

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Raven, I hope your man makes lots of money. I sure could use a raise on my crazy check. Hehehe.
It's pretty cool, I don't even have to walk to the mailbox anymore. Direct deposit is awesome. I just call up the bank and this voice comes on and tells me how much I am overdrawn. That girl talkin' out of that box sure is smart.
Ever so slight increase in Regular Social Security is coming. I think just enough for another can of Vienna sausages and a box of crackers. But anything at all is more than the last few years.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

my lights were out LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

I missed the birds today. Maybe tomorrow.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
cold aint it?
I need my horoscope
W KY Girl

Monticello, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

BILL FOSTER wrote:
Have a wood stove for sale in Murray ky, real good shape ....been cleaned real good.. asking 100 dollars for it...also have 7 storm windows, asking 75 dollars for all... have a snow blower 2000 asking 100 dollars for it...please leave message if interested in any or these items.
Any guns for sale?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Dim Bulb wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever so slight increase in Regular Social Security is coming. I think just enough for another can of Vienna sausages and a box of crackers. But anything at all is more than the last few years.
I hope so. I just hadn't got that rare letter yet, telling me I was goimg to get a raise. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
my lights were out LOL
Mr. Scruff, be patient. You know it takes a while for the electricity to get out to your place. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I missed the birds today. Maybe tomorrow.
I was out this afternoon, Roaming. The Cardinals were at my feeders going at them. The Squirrels were out too. I didn't have any "soot" suet cakes for the birds. I ate the outdated peanut butter myself. They seemed to like my dollar store birdseed. Humpaburn thinks his dumb old birds are special. My birds are much prettier and plumper. They don't like old soot cakes anyway.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I need my horoscope
Hi, Nanny.
friend

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

all true
Dang

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

You ppl need a job, a hobby, a something. How in the world do u come up with all this random babbling day in and day out, day after day after day after day??
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Scruff, be patient. You know it takes a while for the electricity to get out to your place. LOL.
I am Thankful that I have electricity out here on the rock farm at all. I recall the "Good Old Days" when we did not and trust me, they just were not all that good. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Dang wrote:
You ppl need a job, a hobby, a something. How in the world do u come up with all this random babbling day in and day out, day after day after day after day??
Most of us have had our turns at a job already, and we have a hobby. It is to randomly babble day in and day out. What is yours?
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so. I just hadn't got that rare letter yet, telling me I was goimg to get a raise. LOL.
I have not gotten that rare letter either, but I understand that it will be less than 2 %.
Tollesboro Guy - KY

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not gotten that rare letter either, but I understand that it will be less than 2 %.
You WILL get a letter in December from the SSA. Your percentage will be 1.7%. Dad said about 37.50 for them.

Funny, the clerk at The Road Ranger in Tollesboro told me tonight they had just had an increase of 10% across the whole store. But, to make up for the big jump in cigarette prices, they are selling 2% Milk, 2 for $6. Hurry, supplies can't last long.:-)
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Seen the say thing in my hometown birds die,,the air pollution kill them in flight above my Town
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Tollesboro Guy - KY wrote:
<quoted text>
You WILL get a letter in December from the SSA. Your percentage will be 1.7%. Dad said about 37.50 for them.
Funny, the clerk at The Road Ranger in Tollesboro told me tonight they had just had an increase of 10% across the whole store. But, to make up for the big jump in cigarette prices, they are selling 2% Milk, 2 for $6. Hurry, supplies can't last long.:-)
I guess I won't be hurrying. At the price of gas, it would not be very cost effective for me to come to Tollesboro even if the milk was free. LOL

You are right, I confirmed the 1.7% with someone else that should know.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Good Morning folks. This will be a great day to get warmed twice by my wood. Once when I split and stack it outside my back door and the second time when I put it in the stove. It warmed me the third time yesterday when I cut it and brought it down off the hill and loaded it into the truck.

@Hempburn.. eat your heart out. I will be using the hydraulic wood splitter hehehe
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

G'day mates, looks like a nice day brewing. I need to hit a store or two but dread the crowds, best go early. I've learned a couple of things in my time about shopping: Never get between a fat chick and a sale table. Never stop at the new invention table for the product that slices, dices and crawls on it's bellie like a reptile. Never ever touch the empty cart in isle 6, it's not abandoned it's a trap.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,981 - 65,000 of81,543
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Going to be rich in a day or two.. 3 min Word 2
dead beaty daddy ELIJAH MESSER 5 min Word 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min SNYB 127,847
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min GOPerDoctor 144,648
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 58 min Hillbilly 26,165
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr joe 16,112
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr Wow 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 4 hr billy 370
KC Basketball Coach 8 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••