Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,736

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75560 Nov 23, 2012
Rainy morning.Birds chirping a lonely tune. Looks like it's going to be cloudy all day. Off for coffee. Sounds like the posters have full bellies. I'm looking forward to next month: coconut cream cheese cake, lamb, Marlboro ( apple/ sherry) pie, cabbage rolls,corn on the cob,jack Daniels in the egg nog. My man sure can cook;) ;)
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75566 Nov 23, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
It's black friday, pray to zuse for protection! I don't do the black friday thing, hel no,, maybe do some cyber monday if I think of something needed.
Well I sat out two large tin foil containers of scraps along with a big turkey carcass and at sunrise it was all gone. If Uni's 30ft bear was not there then it was a pack of something to of eaten that much scraps.
I think dinner could of went a little smoother honestly, lots of little things went wrong, to me anyway and normally it's a smooth running machine in the kitchen, but the quest all left with full bellies of turkey, ham and sides,, Alas,, I thought I was perfect, but no, I'm only super human,, sniff.
Have a great day,,,,, trolls, not so much.
You are perfect. You fed the guests well. If they didn't entertained...o well. Try harder the next time. I have a lot of respect for a man who can cook. Let's just say if they're good in the kitchen,they're good...Heehee. Have a nice day:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75569 Nov 23, 2012
raven wrote:
Rainy morning.Birds chirping a lonely tune. Looks like it's going to be cloudy all day. Off for coffee. Sounds like the posters have full bellies. I'm looking forward to next month: coconut cream cheese cake, lamb, Marlboro ( apple/ sherry) pie, cabbage rolls,corn on the cob,jack Daniels in the egg nog. My man sure can cook;) ;)
Sounds like you're going to be drunk on your hind ends to me. LOL. I can't ever afford a sick birds supper on my crazy check.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#75570 Nov 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're going to be drunk on your hind ends to me. LOL. I can't ever afford a sick birds supper on my crazy check.
Raven, I hope your man makes lots of money. I sure could use a raise on my crazy check. Hehehe.

It's pretty cool, I don't even have to walk to the mailbox anymore. Direct deposit is awesome. I just call up the bank and this voice comes on and tells me how much I am overdrawn. That girl talkin' out of that box sure is smart.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#75571 Nov 23, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>A glass of water would give Una a lift.
LOL, that's a good one!
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75572 Nov 23, 2012
It's always the darkest before you're born~ Eva Gabor/ Lisa from Green Acres episode Oliver Goes Broke. Obviously, somebody else is posting as I. We have enough money, but more love and that says a lot. Money makes life easier; it doesn't make one a better person.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#75573 Nov 23, 2012
Dang it, where did that woman go that was talking about sex and cooking?

You know people are so frisky now days. Any kind of form you fill out anymore wants to know, your name, sex, date of birth, race, and date. No use to lie. I always say yes to the sex question, a date of course, I don't know how it would look to get frisky right there. Dang I don't care about the race stuff, that don't matter, pretty women in all races. I quit being a racist a long time ago, those cars going around and around that track make me dizzy.
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75575 Nov 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Dang it, where did that woman go that was talking about sex and cooking?
You know people are so frisky now days. Any kind of form you fill out anymore wants to know, your name, sex, date of birth, race, and date. No use to lie. I always say yes to the sex question, a date of course, I don't know how it would look to get frisky right there. Dang I don't care about the race stuff, that don't matter, pretty women in all races. I quit being a racist a long time ago, those cars going around and around that track make me dizzy.
P>S. I think that was Mr. Foster with multiple identities from Maryland: he was pretending to be a man and two women. Stole my identity ROFL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#75576 Nov 23, 2012
raven wrote:
It's always the darkest before you're born~ Eva Gabor/ Lisa from Green Acres episode Oliver Goes Broke. Obviously, somebody else is posting as I. We have enough money, but more love and that says a lot. Money makes life easier; it doesn't make one a better person.
I loved the episode where Lisa was in the second seat of the crop duster airplane, with the megaphone. She was yelling, run little deer run, the hunters are trying to "shoost" you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#75577 Nov 23, 2012
raven wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you've overdrawn on is air/ oxygen, you ol Windbag. You need that whiskey and gin to give you a good lift. Wish you a good day though. At least, you're decent with your wisecracks. Been fierce this morning.
LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#75578 Nov 23, 2012
raven wrote:
<quoted text>P>S. I think that was Mr. Foster with multiple identities from Maryland: he was pretending to be a man and two women. Stole my identity ROFL
LOL, let's hope not. That's not a very good salesman. Although it looked like his stuff was reasonanly priced. Now if it was Sybil with multiple personalities, I would say, no doubt. I wish that boy could come to an agreement with himself of who he really is. Can we say, Silly Sybil? LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#75579 Nov 23, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that's a good one!
It's true too. To much chloride, I guess. LOL.
qwerty

United States

#75582 Nov 23, 2012
cold aint it?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#75583 Nov 23, 2012
qwerty wrote:
cold aint it?
It sure is.
Dim Bulb

Nicholasville, KY

#75584 Nov 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Raven, I hope your man makes lots of money. I sure could use a raise on my crazy check. Hehehe.
It's pretty cool, I don't even have to walk to the mailbox anymore. Direct deposit is awesome. I just call up the bank and this voice comes on and tells me how much I am overdrawn. That girl talkin' out of that box sure is smart.
Ever so slight increase in Regular Social Security is coming. I think just enough for another can of Vienna sausages and a box of crackers. But anything at all is more than the last few years.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#75585 Nov 23, 2012
my lights were out LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75586 Nov 23, 2012
I missed the birds today. Maybe tomorrow.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75587 Nov 23, 2012
qwerty wrote:
cold aint it?
I need my horoscope
W KY Girl

Poplar Grove, IL

#75588 Nov 23, 2012
BILL FOSTER wrote:
Have a wood stove for sale in Murray ky, real good shape ....been cleaned real good.. asking 100 dollars for it...also have 7 storm windows, asking 75 dollars for all... have a snow blower 2000 asking 100 dollars for it...please leave message if interested in any or these items.
Any guns for sale?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#75589 Nov 23, 2012
Dim Bulb wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever so slight increase in Regular Social Security is coming. I think just enough for another can of Vienna sausages and a box of crackers. But anything at all is more than the last few years.
I hope so. I just hadn't got that rare letter yet, telling me I was goimg to get a raise. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 132,265
Is Jesus a Zombie? 1 hr Mitt Romney 8
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 1 hr LoL 8
Rats?? just wondering 1 hr pacman 6
Everybody shits everyday (Jul '09) 2 hr they_r_Evil 12
Barbourville nursing home 6 hr Rita 5
teena Marie mills 7 hr Mark 18
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 11 hr Will 53
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 13 hr The real truth 21
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search