Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,247)

Showing posts 64,921 - 64,940 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
But they had beer,! Beer is the real father of the country, lol, it kept them sustained when they had nothing else. Cheers.
Yes they did have that but it was not much benefit when frozen in the blizzard conditions and sub-zero temperatures.
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
No turkey for me. I am THANKFUL that I have my sardines for my noon meal and vienna sausages product for the evening.
Both of those are much better than what the Patriots endured for our Freedom when they wintered at Valley Forge and had an even worse winter at Morristown New Jersey the following year even though Valley Forge is high lighted in the History books.
Those poor souls were even eating the bark off the trees and boiling their shoe leather to make a soup. So whatever you have today... BE THANKFUL.... it could be worse.
Happy Thanksgiving... All are welcome at my table... Heres whats for dinner, if my lazy tail gets it all done in time ...
Turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed taters, sweet pot casserole, green beans , turnip greens, cranberry's with apple sauce, pinto beans, a small pon of cornbread, rolls, chicken and dumplings,deviled eggs, and for sweeets, egg and chess pie, and a red velvet cake. Not alot but oh so much more than many will see today...Hope all are feed, warm and loved... Good Day...
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

I also find it interesting and somewhat repugnant that Prussian Baron Von Steuben (Friedrich Wilhelm Augustus Von Steuben) came to the Continental Army and established the first military training manual and converted Washington's rag-tag diverse militia into a fighting force at Valley Forge.

He had volunteered his services to other armies, but was refused a position due to his tendencies to consort with young boys.

Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

so true wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Thanksgiving... All are welcome at my table... Heres whats for dinner, if my lazy tail gets it all done in time ...
Turkey, dressing, gravy, mashed taters, sweet pot casserole, green beans , turnip greens, cranberry's with apple sauce, pinto beans, a small pon of cornbread, rolls, chicken and dumplings,deviled eggs, and for sweeets, egg and chess pie, and a red velvet cake. Not alot but oh so much more than many will see today...Hope all are feed, warm and loved... Good Day...
All of my immediate family (with the exception of me) have careers that require them to work today and while I am most THANKFUL that they are not within the ranks of the unemployed, we won't do any feasting until Saturday.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I also find it interesting and somewhat repugnant that Prussian Baron Von Steuben (Friedrich Wilhelm Augustus Von Steuben) came to the Continental Army and established the first military training manual and converted Washington's rag-tag diverse militia into a fighting force at Valley Forge.
He had volunteered his services to other armies, but was refused a position due to his tendencies to consort with young boys.
Mr. Scruff is a Prussian something like a pussified Russian, you know a sissy boy?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

so true wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Thanksgiving... All are welcome at my table... Heres whats for dinner, if my lazy tail gets it all done in time ...
I really think you mean that. What a nice person you are. Indeed a Rose among the thorns here.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I guess Von Steuben could be considered the father of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Scruff is a Prussian something like a pussified Russian, you know a sissy boy?
No, a fancy dresser of the Germanic peoples.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

looks like Topix thinks I ought to be in Berea instead of Lexington, Versailles, or Nicholasville... close but no cigar. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a fancy dresser of the Germanic peoples.
Ok, thanks. Kind of a prissy German. I wonder if Liberace was a Prussian. LOL. I bet I look like a Prussian when I'm all dressed up in my bib overalls and wide as a handsaw neck tie ready to go to Sunday School. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
looks like Topix thinks I ought to be in Berea instead of Lexington, Versailles, or Nicholasville... close but no cigar. LOL
Believe me Mr. Scruff, they will never find you and the rock farm. Daniel Boone couldn't find you and dog. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>I endorse that theory.
AMEN!!!
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, thanks. Kind of a prissy German. I wonder if Liberace was a Prussian. LOL. I bet I look like a Prussian when I'm all dressed up in my bib overalls and wide as a handsaw neck tie ready to go to Sunday School. Lol.
Actually Liberace's parents were Italian and Polish. So you could be about half right in that when you are dressed in bib overalls and wide tie for Sunday School, you would be spit-n-polish.

Be sure to wear the high-top rubber boots and cover them with grease so that people might know you better as "Slick". It will also help if you step in some of the manure that you spread around LOL

Maybe for Christmas, Santa might bring you a green handsaw necktie, with a battery attached in pocket of the bibs and leading a wire to some little red bulbs on the tie and then you could really be flashy. LOL
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
I wish every one of you a happy Thanksgiving. Truthfully, I will be eating a fine meal with family tomorrow, Lord willing, And I'll be thanking the good Lord for all his bounty, right down to every single breath I take. By his grace that I know I don't deserve, he has always provided everything, Thank the good Lord.
"CLICK" TM-R
Thank you, same to you my friend.

Beautiful, Just Beautiful........
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me Mr. Scruff, they will never find you and the rock farm. Daniel Boone couldn't find you and dog. Lol.
Actually Daniel Boone was here first. The rock farm is near Boonesborough on the Kentucky River. LOL
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Happy Thanksgiving to all the regulars and decent posters.

Twits, I don't think so......

2012 has had it's ups and it's downs like any other year and we're a month away from the Apocalypse, lol

Lots to be thankful for. Below is my thanksgiving tribute ZZ Top Style, Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Beautiful, Just Beautiful........

Your Friend,

DontCare

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Liberace's parents were Italian and Polish. So you could be about half right in that when you are dressed in bib overalls and wide tie for Sunday School, you would be spit-n-polish.
Be sure to wear the high-top rubber boots and cover them with grease so that people might know you better as "Slick". It will also help if you step in some of the manure that you spread around LOL
Maybe for Christmas, Santa might bring you a green handsaw necktie, with a battery attached in pocket of the bibs and leading a wire to some little red bulbs on the tie and then you could really be flashy. LOL
I always got the impression that Liberace embarassed the poop out of Brother George. Lol.

That would be so cool on the Christmas tie. I could let my little light shine. Hehehe.
Charity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I cnt believe this thread has been goin this long lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Daniel Boone was here first. The rock farm is near Boonesborough on the Kentucky River. LOL
Shhh! Don't let the government know. They will find you and try to tax you out of your sacred quarter. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Well, I am out of here to go watch a little tv and check on my sardines. You folks enjoy your feasts. I will think of you when I am having a fresh feast Saturday and you all are stuck with the left overs. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,921 - 64,940 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 34 min blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 35 min blahblah123 25,960
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 36 min blahblah123 16,060
crrreeep 56 min p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e-s 1
Rex Gray 1 hr pray not 6
Who remembers Mary Francis (Jan '13) 1 hr lucky guess 23
Barbourville subway (Sep '12) 1 hr bugsy 53
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 138,467
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 5 hr vote 15
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••