Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,242)

Showing posts 64,821 - 64,840 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Enjoy the weather today, it's gonna get COLD again!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. One of my other favorite Doc Watson songs is "Don't Mess with My Widder".
Morning Mr. Scruff. Didn't Doc Watson work with Sherlock Holmes for a while?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Mr. Scruff. Didn't Doc Watson work with Sherlock Holmes for a while?
Morning Una. No, that was Mister Watson. Doc Watson was a blind guitar picker that worked with Chet Adkins. Sherlock Holmes said "Come Here, Mister Watson" and Watson replied "NO SHE at, SherlocK".

Richard Long

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Morning everyone!
Richard Long

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

This is weird but true, last night I went outside for a breath, looked up at the moon and seen two ducks flying due south.
In the middle of the night!
Richard Long

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Have a good day folks.

"CLICK" TM-R

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Una. No, that was Mister Watson. Doc Watson was a blind guitar picker that worked with Chet Adkins. Sherlock Holmes said "Come Here, Mister Watson" and Watson replied "NO SHE at, SherlocK".
LMAO. Thanks, AW. Just a few hours and starvation ends for a day or two. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Richard Long wrote:
This is weird but true, last night I went outside for a breath, looked up at the moon and seen two ducks flying due south.
In the middle of the night!
Good morning, Richard. Those ducks sound like me, always behind.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Thanks, AW. Just a few hours and starvation ends for a day or two. LOL.
Yep, you got it. I made a list of everything I needed from the Dollar Store and Sav-A-Lot and then had to cut it back. Cardiologists are trying to reposess my heart.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf, Hempburn, lala, Sybil and all decent posters, I hope you have a great day. I am off to enjoy the rest of the beautiful day our Creator has given us. I am. Too nice to sit on topix and read the SOS. You creeps spewing hate should get out and get some fresh air. You are smelling up the thread.

LIFE IS GOOD!

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Now, now! Children please!! I leave for two days and come back to this? Behave or I'll glue your laptop screens shut with Double Bubble bubblegum and stick jelly beans up your noses...

Play nicely.. In two short days the vast majority of the U.S. population has to be reminded to be thankful for what we only remember to be thankful for on one day of the year...

Right now I'm putting on a pot of chicken n'dumplins'. Anybody wanna come over for dinner before those who are lucky enough, get turkey, green bean casseroled and sweet potatoed half to death?? LOL!

Yep, today I'm going to be very thankful for my chicken n'dumplins..
(And the gigantic stew pot that used to belong to my granny).

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Now, now! Children please!! I leave for two days and come back to this? Behave or I'll glue your laptop screens shut with Double Bubble bubblegum and stick jelly beans up your noses...
Play nicely.. In two short days the vast majority of the U.S. population has to be reminded to be thankful for what we only remember to be thankful for on one day of the year...
Right now I'm putting on a pot of chicken n'dumplins'. Anybody wanna come over for dinner before those who are lucky enough, get turkey, green bean casseroled and sweet potatoed half to death?? LOL!
Yep, today I'm going to be very thankful for my chicken n'dumplins..
(And the gigantic stew pot that used to belong to my granny).
They way it looks you really need to have another long talk with Afakebeliever and perhaps a hand slapping with a ruler. She just gave me the bird with both hands. I expect another cussing at anytime. I'm glad you are back. The Fake got released from the insane institution yesterday and is really showing no improvement.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Matthew 22 Verse 39. It seems to me that if you are on one side of the fence throwing rocks at your neighbor and your neighbor is on the other side throwing them back; then neither one is abiding my the 2nd Great Commandment and about as well be atheists.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
They way it looks you really need to have another long talk with Afakebeliever and perhaps a hand slapping with a ruler. She just gave me the bird with both hands. I expect another cussing at anytime. I'm glad you are back. The Fake got released from the insane institution yesterday and is really showing no improvement.
Cyber "birds with both hands" don't count, LOL! You might as well ask someone to kiss your hiney and expect them to smooch it through the screen, ROFLMBO!! Now them "Angry Birds"?? Hmmmm. Gonna have to study on that one for a few...
(My little niece loves 'em for some odd reason. I just don't get the draw to it though)..
:)

And thank you, I'm glad to be back. But this is going to be another short "visit" from Nope... I'm transplanting some of my plants into indoor pots and just finished replanting 12 Christmas Cactus plants, LOL! I adore those! And these are heirloom reds. Deepest green and reddest red you ever seen. The ultimate "Christmas" plant, beings as I seem to have a brown thumb when it comes to Poinsettias.

I've also been taking my Harley out for the longest rides as I can stand. My back doesn't hold out as long as it used to. I didn't expect to have so many pretty riding days all in a row! And Thanksgiving, plus Friday, promise to be just as beautiful. I just might take my baby out of state as long as I'm not too tired out to ride her for a long run like that.. Our family is over three hours away, and coming back with a belly full of turkey, sitting on a Mustang seat, somehow sounds a bit iffy... And that "Tryptophan" myth from eating turkey, well who knows... HAHAHA!

I'm certainly glad that I didn't put her up on blocks to ease the tire pressure for the winter like I started to last week when that cold weather from hell slid in on us!!

Now everyone place nice or Ms. Nope might be back later to divvy out those jelly beans up some snouts, LOL....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Matthew 22 Verse 39. It seems to me that if you are on one side of the fence throwing rocks at your neighbor and your neighbor is on the other side throwing them back; then neither one is abiding my the 2nd Great Commandment and about as well be atheists.
Neighbors throwing rocks back and forth would have time better spent using said rocks to build a rock fence between each others properties and be done with it, LOL!

That's my theory, and I'm stickin' to it.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Second
"You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I The Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and keep My Commandments."
I don't get it Wolf. But then I do not understand why the 2nd commandment tells me Our Father is a jealous God. Especially since we have not got to the 10th
"You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his ass, or anything that is your neighbor's."
I see coveting as right up there with jealously and insecurity.
I cannot see the God I pray to as a jealous being, jealously is a sickness.
Why would as powerful and all knowing being as our God, that owns everything, be jealous of anything.
Just my thoughts on the subject.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighbors throwing rocks back and forth would have time better spent using said rocks to build a rock fence between each others properties and be done with it, LOL!
That is a good idea! Not quite as fun as trying to hit the neighbor w/a big rock before he tears up your house though.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good idea! Not quite as fun as trying to hit the neighbor w/a big rock before he tears up your house though.
That's one more thing a nice bolt action shotgun would always be good for I guess, roflmbo! Just hit them rocks like they're shot puts. They'll stop throwing those rocks directly, hehe! I'd say that'd be considered as "message sent". Right??
:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
Second
"You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I The Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and keep My Commandments."
I don't get it Wolf. But then I do not understand why the 2nd commandment tells me Our Father is a jealous God. Especially since we have not got to the 10th
"You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his ass, or anything that is your neighbor's."
I see coveting as right up there with jealously and insecurity.
I cannot see the God I pray to as a jealous being, jealously is a sickness.
Why would as powerful and all knowing being as our God, that owns everything, be jealous of anything.
Just my thoughts on the subject.
You would never be found guilty of coveting ass, Bluewhiner. God knows you aren't going to get any.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I had much rather bop them with fresh horse puckey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,821 - 64,840 of81,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min josphd 122,617
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Republitards Are Stupid 138,480
Coming soon to America!!! SICK 2 hr guss 6
Knox Body Shop 2 hr Little Johnny 8
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 2 hr Truth 25
can u apply for food stamps online 2 hr guss 30
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 2 hr gilbert gotta go 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••