Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,239)

Showing posts 64,761 - 64,780 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
W KY Girl

Plano, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Steph said this wrote:
When the wind blows, the sun sets, the tiered sleep, the dreamers dream, and the writer's have writer's block... the time ticks on, and suddenly everyone is awake... to the realist, this all makes sense, to the others, they get lost in a dream, they wake up and keep their dreams in their pockets... a penny is worth a million dollars to them, to a realist it is worth a mere penny, not worth anything if you don't use it wisely...:)
Pass that this way please, thank you.:)
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
My friend gave me a 13 part mini-series set from the History Channel on the American Revolution. No doubt trying to draw my attention away from the Civil War. LOL
Just saw Benedict Arnold give away the plans to Fort "West Point" in exchange for a high ranking position in the British Army since he thought he was not getting the proper glory as a Colonial Officer.
Benedict Arnold sadly cannot be summed up easily. He was a strong general that fought like an animal, gave his fortune to the U.S. in buying arms for troups and ships and was Washington's pride as a great soldier. Unfortunatly he was treated illy by the leaders he fought for. It's easy to say traitor, but in reality he was was an American hero on several levels. Uncle Sam has a way of making great men bitter. Benedict is a good read if people take the time.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Benedict Arnold sadly cannot be summed up easily. He was a strong general that fought like an animal, gave his fortune to the U.S. in buying arms for troups and ships and was Washington's pride as a great soldier. Unfortunatly he was treated illy by the leaders he fought for. It's easy to say traitor, but in reality he was was an American hero on several levels. Uncle Sam has a way of making great men bitter. Benedict is a good read if people take the time.
He was the hero of Saratoga,but Ethan Allen got the credit. When he was wounded and was asked where, he said "in my leg, but I wish it was my heart". The History Channgel guy said he wished it was so also, because at that point he is was the #1 American Revolution hero.
hud

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

dont know wrote:
everybody thinks different things,some are plum stupid and others a lil more educated....everything that has happened has happened before and will do so again...as far as the birds go,explainable.....but the fish...well nobody knows....some say drilling which is stupid,we dont know so we need not jump to conclusions....thats what causes mass confusion and chaos when a lil something happens....cant wait till 12/21/12...im gonna laugh my ass off.
by different calendars this year might be 2007
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He was the hero of Saratoga,but Ethan Allen got the credit. When he was wounded and was asked where, he said "in my leg, but I wish it was my heart". The History Channgel guy said he wished it was so also, because at that point he is was the #1 American Revolution hero.
It surprised me to learn that Benedict Arnold used his money/ funds to continue the war effort. Congress investigated him only to discover this. So, in 1779 he secretly decided to help Britain.He was falsely accused by our government on fake charges while helping it. I think, he had good intentions and was taken for granted. No man who spends his monies on any war effort is trying to do that country harm; he is doing the greater good.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Well I'm impressed with the knowledge the group has about Benedict, good go folks.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Well I'm impressed with the knowledge the group has about Benedict, good go folks.
Thanks Humpaburn. You would never have known I was a history buff would you?
noteson

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Lover of sight, the shadows are dimming
in this room: yearning little rays stumble
and murmur through as the blinds close

and turn in for the day. Holding on to
what never knew was sight. Until it begins,
the whisper of dusk, the titter comfort,

a moon against structure. Casting no outline
here no wanting little waves that lurch.
Merely a whisper, on the thud to hold

us close: to learn what it means to set
in distance while holding your hand.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

noteson wrote:
Lover of sight, the shadows are dimming
in this room: yearning little rays stumble
and murmur through as the blinds close
and turn in for the day. Holding on to
what never knew was sight. Until it begins,
the whisper of dusk, the titter comfort,
a moon against structure. Casting no outline
here no wanting little waves that lurch.
Merely a whisper, on the thud to hold
us close: to learn what it means to set
in distance while holding your hand.
Crack?
no bs daddy

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

noteson done smoked they self retarded. I wasted like 5 seconds of my life reading that bs.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Crack?
Sounds like it,....or meth.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Hilarious Youtube video I saw today. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would tell us about another thrilling humpaburn adventure soon humper. Its getting boring around here. Haven't you seen any grizzly? Giant two headed snakes, hawks attacking helicopters or....flying pink elephants?

Throw us a bone man.

"CLICK" TM-R
Imposter

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

DontCare wrote:
Hilarious Youtube video I saw today. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LMAO
Beautiful, just beautiful..
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Humpaburn. You would never have known I was a history buff would you?
Does not appear that the mods knew it either, or appreciated your attempt at humor regarding the father of our nation.
damasques

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

embrace the I dreamed Geronimo rides
burning setting flicker star sky hush
from out the in of John Wayne riding with him
in out picture palace desert sun husks
the I dreamed alone in horses mouth
complacent gnashing looking side back side
nervous cantor thick glass window thick
bottomed shot glass thickly burning throat
sideways stepping in out of war drums beating
out instrument of slyly warring dreamt saw
facts flicker becoming closer to the dream was
seen Geronimo Geronimo seen closer seen
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I need to check my coffee,, lol, it could be contaminated with whatever is spawing others to post some strange stuff on here. >sip<,,,, goat on dogs wings flipping light with daisy streaking across the abiss on,,,,, wow, it's the coffee! Avoid the COFFEE!!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

My gloom is heavy today, my beloved hostess twinkie heads off to bankruptcy court today. Sure I only ate one every ten years or so, but it is a sign of a fading era. What is next, spam, maybe vienna sausages packed seven to a tin stripped from our shelves along with potted meat! Woe is me. Perhaps as I eat my pink slime burger later today, I will enjoy a twinkie before they fade into a memory.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I never cared much for a Twinkie, but good thing that Dollar General and Sav-A-Lot still have Mrs. Freshley's imitation copy of the Hostess Chocolate CupCakes.

I have a date with Mrs. Freshly on Wednesday. I used to date Sara Lee, but found that Mrs. Freshley is a more simple person and does not require such a high level of maintenance. I hope Mr. Freshly never finds out about my affair and I also hope that Mrs. Freshly does not find out that I sometimes two-time her and date Little Debbie.
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I know , and I never had a fried twinkie, guess I need to try one so I can say I had it , before it is gone. Just about five more inches on this big waist , I already have. Blessed day to all. I do so pray that everyone has a good meal this week , for Thanksgiving. That is my only wish. Yall be good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,761 - 64,780 of81,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michael Warren 44 min lol 5
Roger Woolum 1 hr Concerned 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 123,001
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 138,847
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 2 hr guss 11
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 2 hr guss 3
Morgan Grant is in the slammer for 2 months 3 hr lol 3
Corey vs. Collins 5 hr Truth 67
•••