Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,677

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75123 Nov 18, 2012
noteson wrote:
Lover of sight, the shadows are dimming
in this room: yearning little rays stumble
and murmur through as the blinds close
and turn in for the day. Holding on to
what never knew was sight. Until it begins,
the whisper of dusk, the titter comfort,
a moon against structure. Casting no outline
here no wanting little waves that lurch.
Merely a whisper, on the thud to hold
us close: to learn what it means to set
in distance while holding your hand.
Crack?
no bs daddy

London, KY

#75124 Nov 18, 2012
noteson done smoked they self retarded. I wasted like 5 seconds of my life reading that bs.
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#75125 Nov 18, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Crack?
Sounds like it,....or meth.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#75126 Nov 18, 2012
Hilarious Youtube video I saw today. Enjoy!

Imposter

Somerset, KY

#75127 Nov 18, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Benedict Arnold sadly cannot be summed up easily. He was a strong general that fought like an animal, gave his fortune to the U.S. in buying arms for troups and ships and was Washington's pride as a great soldier. Unfortunatly he was treated illy by the leaders he fought for. It's easy to say traitor, but in reality he was was an American hero on several levels. Uncle Sam has a way of making great men bitter. Benedict is a good read if people take the time.
I wish you would tell us about another thrilling humpaburn adventure soon humper. Its getting boring around here. Haven't you seen any grizzly? Giant two headed snakes, hawks attacking helicopters or....flying pink elephants?

Throw us a bone man.

"CLICK" TM-R
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#75128 Nov 18, 2012
DontCare wrote:
Hilarious Youtube video I saw today. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aMmAsqtGRmkXX
LMAO
Beautiful, just beautiful..
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#75130 Nov 19, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Humpaburn. You would never have known I was a history buff would you?
Does not appear that the mods knew it either, or appreciated your attempt at humor regarding the father of our nation.
damasques

Mayfield, KY

#75131 Nov 19, 2012
embrace the I dreamed Geronimo rides
burning setting flicker star sky hush
from out the in of John Wayne riding with him
in out picture palace desert sun husks
the I dreamed alone in horses mouth
complacent gnashing looking side back side
nervous cantor thick glass window thick
bottomed shot glass thickly burning throat
sideways stepping in out of war drums beating
out instrument of slyly warring dreamt saw
facts flicker becoming closer to the dream was
seen Geronimo Geronimo seen closer seen
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75132 Nov 19, 2012
I need to check my coffee,, lol, it could be contaminated with whatever is spawing others to post some strange stuff on here. >sip<,,,, goat on dogs wings flipping light with daisy streaking across the abiss on,,,,, wow, it's the coffee! Avoid the COFFEE!!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75133 Nov 19, 2012
My gloom is heavy today, my beloved hostess twinkie heads off to bankruptcy court today. Sure I only ate one every ten years or so, but it is a sign of a fading era. What is next, spam, maybe vienna sausages packed seven to a tin stripped from our shelves along with potted meat! Woe is me. Perhaps as I eat my pink slime burger later today, I will enjoy a twinkie before they fade into a memory.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#75134 Nov 19, 2012
I never cared much for a Twinkie, but good thing that Dollar General and Sav-A-Lot still have Mrs. Freshley's imitation copy of the Hostess Chocolate CupCakes.

I have a date with Mrs. Freshly on Wednesday. I used to date Sara Lee, but found that Mrs. Freshley is a more simple person and does not require such a high level of maintenance. I hope Mr. Freshly never finds out about my affair and I also hope that Mrs. Freshly does not find out that I sometimes two-time her and date Little Debbie.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#75135 Nov 19, 2012
I know , and I never had a fried twinkie, guess I need to try one so I can say I had it , before it is gone. Just about five more inches on this big waist , I already have. Blessed day to all. I do so pray that everyone has a good meal this week , for Thanksgiving. That is my only wish. Yall be good.
wondering

London, KY

#75136 Nov 19, 2012
what happened

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75137 Nov 19, 2012
A bird does not sing because it has an answer ,he sings because he has a song.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#75138 Nov 19, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I never cared much for a Twinkie, but good thing that Dollar General and Sav-A-Lot still have Mrs. Freshley's imitation copy of the Hostess Chocolate CupCakes.
I have a date with Mrs. Freshly on Wednesday. I used to date Sara Lee, but found that Mrs. Freshley is a more simple person and does not require such a high level of maintenance. I hope Mr. Freshly never finds out about my affair and I also hope that Mrs. Freshly does not find out that I sometimes two-time her and date Little Debbie.
That is so cute. Been cheatin on my waist for years... Oh but at least I can enjoy the pleasure of eating , when so few no longer have that blessin..So expand I will and cheat I may ,till the day I can no longer induce my mouth with the great taste and pleasure of food...
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75140 Nov 19, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
If you ever get the chance, try Enteman's donuts, I've been over to Mrs. Freshley. She's a nice lady. Hehe. Mr. Enteman's can be found at Wallyworld. There tasty occasionally;)
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75141 Nov 19, 2012
Entenmann's glazed buttermilk donuts are scrumptious. Well, sunny but chilly today. Off for a cup of hibiscus tea w/ grated orange peel. You folks have a nice holiday :) Honey's on the road and won't be home until you. Long wait. ..
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75142 Nov 19, 2012
Yule...haha. Must be the coffee.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#75143 Nov 19, 2012
raven wrote:
<quoted text> If you ever get the chance, try Enteman's donuts, I've been over to Mrs. Freshley. She's a nice lady. Hehe. Mr. Enteman's can be found at Wallyworld. There tasty occasionally;)
I have had those before when I was not trying to stay within my Social Security budget. You are right, they are good but I had to forego good for survival.

I have had several women in my life including Betty Crocker, Sara Lee, Mrs. Freshley, Little Debbie and others. But I have had a lifelong crush on Aunt Jemima. LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75144 Nov 19, 2012
Oh a nice day with my birds out. I need more feed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who got arrested at bville walmart? 9 min Ky Resident 4
HeShe backing warren for judge 22 min well 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min heymf 131,397
Is Mike Warren the man for Judge Ex? 1 hr Kristy 19
Family Court Judge 2 hr really 55
Michele Merida got married ? 3 hr Well 2
Posts being removed about Jailer 4 hr Please stay on track 4
who will you vote for as jailer 4 hr FB Friends 40
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match