Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,729

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#75127 Nov 18, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Benedict Arnold sadly cannot be summed up easily. He was a strong general that fought like an animal, gave his fortune to the U.S. in buying arms for troups and ships and was Washington's pride as a great soldier. Unfortunatly he was treated illy by the leaders he fought for. It's easy to say traitor, but in reality he was was an American hero on several levels. Uncle Sam has a way of making great men bitter. Benedict is a good read if people take the time.
I wish you would tell us about another thrilling humpaburn adventure soon humper. Its getting boring around here. Haven't you seen any grizzly? Giant two headed snakes, hawks attacking helicopters or....flying pink elephants?

Throw us a bone man.

"CLICK" TM-R
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#75128 Nov 18, 2012
DontCare wrote:
Hilarious Youtube video I saw today. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aMmAsqtGRmkXX
LMAO
Beautiful, just beautiful..
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#75130 Nov 19, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Humpaburn. You would never have known I was a history buff would you?
Does not appear that the mods knew it either, or appreciated your attempt at humor regarding the father of our nation.
damasques

Mayfield, KY

#75131 Nov 19, 2012
embrace the I dreamed Geronimo rides
burning setting flicker star sky hush
from out the in of John Wayne riding with him
in out picture palace desert sun husks
the I dreamed alone in horses mouth
complacent gnashing looking side back side
nervous cantor thick glass window thick
bottomed shot glass thickly burning throat
sideways stepping in out of war drums beating
out instrument of slyly warring dreamt saw
facts flicker becoming closer to the dream was
seen Geronimo Geronimo seen closer seen
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75132 Nov 19, 2012
I need to check my coffee,, lol, it could be contaminated with whatever is spawing others to post some strange stuff on here. >sip<,,,, goat on dogs wings flipping light with daisy streaking across the abiss on,,,,, wow, it's the coffee! Avoid the COFFEE!!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75133 Nov 19, 2012
My gloom is heavy today, my beloved hostess twinkie heads off to bankruptcy court today. Sure I only ate one every ten years or so, but it is a sign of a fading era. What is next, spam, maybe vienna sausages packed seven to a tin stripped from our shelves along with potted meat! Woe is me. Perhaps as I eat my pink slime burger later today, I will enjoy a twinkie before they fade into a memory.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#75134 Nov 19, 2012
I never cared much for a Twinkie, but good thing that Dollar General and Sav-A-Lot still have Mrs. Freshley's imitation copy of the Hostess Chocolate CupCakes.

I have a date with Mrs. Freshly on Wednesday. I used to date Sara Lee, but found that Mrs. Freshley is a more simple person and does not require such a high level of maintenance. I hope Mr. Freshly never finds out about my affair and I also hope that Mrs. Freshly does not find out that I sometimes two-time her and date Little Debbie.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#75135 Nov 19, 2012
I know , and I never had a fried twinkie, guess I need to try one so I can say I had it , before it is gone. Just about five more inches on this big waist , I already have. Blessed day to all. I do so pray that everyone has a good meal this week , for Thanksgiving. That is my only wish. Yall be good.
wondering

London, KY

#75136 Nov 19, 2012
what happened

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75137 Nov 19, 2012
A bird does not sing because it has an answer ,he sings because he has a song.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#75138 Nov 19, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I never cared much for a Twinkie, but good thing that Dollar General and Sav-A-Lot still have Mrs. Freshley's imitation copy of the Hostess Chocolate CupCakes.
I have a date with Mrs. Freshly on Wednesday. I used to date Sara Lee, but found that Mrs. Freshley is a more simple person and does not require such a high level of maintenance. I hope Mr. Freshly never finds out about my affair and I also hope that Mrs. Freshly does not find out that I sometimes two-time her and date Little Debbie.
That is so cute. Been cheatin on my waist for years... Oh but at least I can enjoy the pleasure of eating , when so few no longer have that blessin..So expand I will and cheat I may ,till the day I can no longer induce my mouth with the great taste and pleasure of food...
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75140 Nov 19, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I never cared much for a Twinkie, but good thing that Dollar General and Sav-A-Lot still have Mrs. Freshley's imitation copy of the Hostess Chocolate CupCakes.
I have a date with Mrs. Freshly on Wednesday. I used to date Sara Lee, but found that Mrs. Freshley is a more simple person and does not require such a high level of maintenance. I hope Mr. Freshly never finds out about my affair and I also hope that Mrs. Freshly does not find out that I sometimes two-time her and date Little Debbie.
If you ever get the chance, try Enteman's donuts, I've been over to Mrs. Freshley. She's a nice lady. Hehe. Mr. Enteman's can be found at Wallyworld. There tasty occasionally;)
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75141 Nov 19, 2012
Entenmann's glazed buttermilk donuts are scrumptious. Well, sunny but chilly today. Off for a cup of hibiscus tea w/ grated orange peel. You folks have a nice holiday :) Honey's on the road and won't be home until you. Long wait. ..
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75142 Nov 19, 2012
Yule...haha. Must be the coffee.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#75143 Nov 19, 2012
raven wrote:
<quoted text> If you ever get the chance, try Enteman's donuts, I've been over to Mrs. Freshley. She's a nice lady. Hehe. Mr. Enteman's can be found at Wallyworld. There tasty occasionally;)
I have had those before when I was not trying to stay within my Social Security budget. You are right, they are good but I had to forego good for survival.

I have had several women in my life including Betty Crocker, Sara Lee, Mrs. Freshley, Little Debbie and others. But I have had a lifelong crush on Aunt Jemima. LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75144 Nov 19, 2012
Oh a nice day with my birds out. I need more feed!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#75145 Nov 19, 2012
so true wrote:
<quoted text> That is so cute. Been cheatin on my waist for years... Oh but at least I can enjoy the pleasure of eating , when so few no longer have that blessin..So expand I will and cheat I may ,till the day I can no longer induce my mouth with the great taste and pleasure of food...
I agree. To heck with dieting. When I was very ill this summer, I was unable to eat ANYTHING. Now things are better and I will never be obsessed with dieting again. Enjoy simple pleasures while you can. You can never tell what tomorrow may bring. I also used to worry about my coffee drinking. Now, researchers are reporting that up to 6 cups of coffee per day is very healthy, and guards against several disease processes.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75146 Nov 19, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not appear that the mods knew it either, or appreciated your attempt at humor regarding the father of our nation.
Mr. Scruff, have you had a stale beer this morning? My history the way it really was is still in numerical order.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75147 Nov 19, 2012
damasques wrote:
embrace the I dreamed Geronimo rides
burning setting flicker star sky hush
from out the in of John Wayne riding with him
in out picture palace desert sun husks
the I dreamed alone in horses mouth
complacent gnashing looking side back side
nervous cantor thick glass window thick
bottomed shot glass thickly burning throat
sideways stepping in out of war drums beating
out instrument of slyly warring dreamt saw
facts flicker becoming closer to the dream was
seen Geronimo Geronimo seen closer seen
Smoking and sipping with Humpaburn I see.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#75149 Nov 19, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had those before when I was not trying to stay within my Social Security budget. You are right, they are good but I had to forego good for survival.
I have had several women in my life including Betty Crocker, Sara Lee, Mrs. Freshley, Little Debbie and others. But I have had a lifelong crush on Aunt Jemima. LOL


I'm married and heterosexual, so I do not avail myself of these ladies' pleasures. I prefer home-made baked goods, myself. However, I am highly suspicious that my hubby has had an affair with Little Debbie for many years. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teena Marie mills 30 min Flatlick 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min dollarsbill 132,148
Husbands with friends 1 hr Glenda 3
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 1 hr Bkt 16
City Council 1 hr Rug rat 7
Barbourville nursing home 2 hr Truth 4
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Well 6
praying it's all a lie 7 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 23 hr dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"