Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,234)

Showing posts 64,661 - 64,680 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Did anyone ever figure out what it really was that climbed up the tree the other night?
It was Afakebeliever wearing a fake fur coat, trying to flash AW. Please someone help her find herself a man, before she attacks some guy.
W KY Girl

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm I may be able to top that.... about ten years ago a skunk had awaken me from a dead sleep several nights in a row from releasing it's spray near the house. Finally I decided to take him out. I put the dead skunk in a black contractors bag, rolled it up, and forgot about it for about a week in 90 degree summer hear. The smell made me aware I'd forgotten about pepe' la pew,, it had rotted thru the bag and had become a black goo of the worst smell a human could endure. The clean up was pure hellish.
I think just maybe you should get the Nasty Award! lol A few weeks ago I had let my dog run around a bit and was trying to get her put up and she didn't want to go. While I was fighting with her she found a big pile of rotten dead snake the other dog must have drug up from the road (about the size of a dinner plate). Of course she grabbed it and tried her best to swollow it but couldn't then she dropped it and layed down and wallowed in it, scooting her dang head all around all over it. By the time I got control of her she had slobbered and rubbed all over me! I could puke now thinking about that rotten smell! Stupid nasty dog! LOL I had to go in and change clothes and tried to scrub the smell off of me!
firstofthemonthe r

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I Heard Romney and Rand Paul had something to do with it!
Amy

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I have been told power plants use Mercury to clean out their stacks. They always blow their stacks out at night. Maybe, them blowing out the stacks is putting Mercury into the air. This would also explain our high rate of cancer in our area.
W KY Girl

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Do any of y'all own a scooter - one of those little no tax, no license, no insurance, 49cc, 100plus mpg deals? I'm thinking about getting one just to putt around on and to have in case gas prices go crazy again, which I fully expect. When they were at there highest it was costing me well over $5 just to go into town and back! I need a Prius! lol
W KY Girl

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
If my persimmons don't hold out, Roaming doesn't live very far away. Maybe she'll toss me a cold biscuit out the back door. Lol.
Be careful, a friend of mine got a dog that turned out to be a crazy cujo acting fool. One day it decided to pen them in the house. My friend threw a buscuit out the back door and when ole cujo went for it he shot him in the head! lol
W KY Girl

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Amy wrote:
I have been told power plants use Mercury to clean out their stacks. They always blow their stacks out at night. Maybe, them blowing out the stacks is putting Mercury into the air. This would also explain our high rate of cancer in our area.
There is no telling what is going on, especially true if the government is involved.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
Do any of y'all own a scooter - one of those little no tax, no license, no insurance, 49cc, 100plus mpg deals? I'm thinking about getting one just to putt around on and to have in case gas prices go crazy again, which I fully expect. When they were at there highest it was costing me well over $5 just to go into town and back! I need a Prius! lol
I have been thinking about getting a mule and feeding it green onions and let it make it's own gas. Nothing like following behind an old mule that is plowing and hit a rock or stump on the old rock farm and when it strains and you are right there behind the exhaust .... Una could not even match that.
wow

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Pooooorrrrr birdiee
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Gee.........Haw......
I bet Uni is going in circles now.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been thinking about getting a mule and feeding it green onions and let it make it's own gas. Nothing like following behind an old mule that is plowing and hit a rock or stump on the old rock farm and when it strains and you are right there behind the exhaust .... Una could not even match that.
Now, you're talking AW. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Gee.........Haw......
I bet Uni is going in circles now.
Humpaburn, I was so delighted I put my cup of java down, just to read it again. AW has brightened my day already. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, a friend of mine got a dog that turned out to be a crazy cujo acting fool. One day it decided to pen them in the house. My friend threw a buscuit out the back door and when ole cujo went for it he shot him in the head! lol
That biscuit sure cost ol' Cujo a lot. Lol.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

So I drop off the wife to have dinner and then see the late showing of the final Twilight movie with her girlies last night. The ladies bought their tickets about two months ago and got to watch the previous installment and the final one back to back. Talk about a mad house. The parking lot was overflowing onto other businesses and shoulder of the road. Pure Chaos. I pick her up at midnight and it took fifteen minutes to get out of the parking lot, lol. Anyway, I had to stop for three racoons on the road about a mile from home, they were in absolutly no hurry. I tapped the horn and one looked up at the headlights like he was saying "chill out dude", lol. I was waiting for one to wash the windshield and hold his paw out!
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
So I drop off the wife to have dinner and then see the late showing of the final Twilight movie with her girlies last night. The ladies bought their tickets about two months ago and got to watch the previous installment and the final one back to back. Talk about a mad house. The parking lot was overflowing onto other businesses and shoulder of the road. Pure Chaos. I pick her up at midnight and it took fifteen minutes to get out of the parking lot, lol. Anyway, I had to stop for three racoons on the road about a mile from home, they were in absolutly no hurry. I tapped the horn and one looked up at the headlights like he was saying "chill out dude", lol. I was waiting for one to wash the windshield and hold his paw out!
Raccoons' standing in the road... washing windows ...for for handouts???

Humpaburn, Dude, you have finnaly smoked yourself silly.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Another chilly day!!
W KY Girl

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Do y'all have any good recipes for coon, rabbit, squirrel, deer, etc. I need to thin some critters out around here. I haven't ever cooked a coon. I'll pass on the possum until I get really hungry! lol
Birds

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Birds
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
Do y'all have any good recipes for coon, rabbit, squirrel, deer, etc. I need to thin some critters out around here. I haven't ever cooked a coon. I'll pass on the possum until I get really hungry! lol
skin, fry, eat.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Birds wrote:
Birds
Bird is the word baby!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 64,661 - 64,680 of81,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min wtf 146,063
Orange water 16 min particals 2
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 44 min ash 31
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 47 min jacqueline buskey 39
ashley lake (Apr '12) 50 min justsaying 20
Greg Simpson and Betsy Cecil stealing 1 hr ash 12
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 1 hr justasking 37
•••
•••