Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81768 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Holy crap

London, KY

#53433 May 28, 2012
Dogs were barking like crazy so I grabbed my Smith M&P .45 off the nightstand. Snagged an extra clip and went out and shining a light into the darkened woods. Two red eyes peered back at me! I fired 10 times !!! Fumbling around shakily I finally managed to get the spent clip out and another into my weapon.
CLICK! Ready to go. I cautiously walked towards what I had just shot. My light showed a poor decimated opossum.
Good practice drill. Need to work on reloading clips faster in tense situations.
Magtech first defense SCHP+P in .45 = a devastating round. Watch out for the zombies people!
TheRentIsTooHigh

Evansville, IN

#53434 May 28, 2012
They didn't die near my home that I own. I used my trust fund to build it. I also used my education to pick the perfect spot to build it in:P:P:P
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53435 May 28, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Just wanna say hello to Ancient Wolf and Abeliever.
Hi William, loved your story and thanks for mentioning me. I just got home, put things away, showered, fixed some orange spice tea and sat down to check email and topix. I had a wonderful day with family and friends after we went to the Veteran's Cemetery and honored our Veterans. I hope you had a great day.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#53436 May 28, 2012
It was an enlightening day. Glad you liked the story. I was stopping in to let you know I had delivered, though a bit late. I'm assuming you dropped by the Scottsville forum to read my tale. I tried to post it here earlier but it wouldn't take. Thanks
Holy crap

London, KY

#53437 May 28, 2012
TheRentIsTooHigh wrote:
They didn't die near my home that I own. I used my trust fund to build it. I also used my education to pick the perfect spot to build it in:P:P:P
My home was left to me by my father who inherited the land from his. I am tucked back into the woods on a six acre spread a good mile from my nearest neighbor. I have been a prepper since 2000. I pity the fool zombie that wanders through here. Go ahead Zombie, make my day.

Poor ol' sid the dead opossum...I hit him nine times out of ten one handed at over 25 yards in the dark...without the laser on. Training pays off in a pinch.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53440 May 28, 2012
Holy crap wrote:
Dogs were barking like crazy so I grabbed my Smith M&P .45 off the nightstand. Snagged an extra clip and went out and shining a light into the darkened woods. Two red eyes peered back at me! I fired 10 times !!! Fumbling around shakily I finally managed to get the spent clip out and another into my weapon.
CLICK! Ready to go. I cautiously walked towards what I had just shot. My light showed a poor decimated opossum.
Good practice drill. Need to work on reloading clips faster in tense situations.
Magtech first defense SCHP+P in .45 = a devastating round. Watch out for the zombies people!
That's where you blew it out your arse. 45 ACP's don't hold clips, they hold magazines that dispense the bullets. Well, Humpaburningstump's Weber smoker fires any caliber bullet without either.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53441 May 28, 2012
This is the what trolls do as kids and what most teach their kids. Pathetic isn't it? Glad good decent folks outnumber slime like the sewer troll crew.

Bully Official Trailer #1 - Weinstein Company Movie (2012) HD

This year, over 5 million American kids will be bullied at school, online, on the bus, at home, through their cell phones and on the streets of their towns, making it the most common form of violence young people in this country experience.

The Bully Project is the first feature documentary film to show how we've all been affected by bullying, whether we've been victims, perpetrators or stood silent witness. The world we inhabit as adults begins on the playground. The Bully Project opens on the first day of school. For the more than 5 million kids who'll be bullied this year in the United States, it's a day filled with more anxiety and foreboding than excitement.

I never experienced it nor has my son when he was growing up. Maybe we just live by more decent people than the foul mouthed, bulling, pieces of dirt on this thread stalking people. Pretty creepy. Might have to notify law enforcement instead of topix and the States Attorney's Office. Their love of the regulars has turned into a sick obsession. Weirdos

Scotts Vegas

#53442 May 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you blew it out your arse. 45 ACP's don't hold clips, they hold magazines that dispense the bullets. Well, Humpaburningstump's Weber smoker fires any caliber bullet without either.
Is a moon clip not a clip?
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#53443 May 28, 2012
That didn't take long to have the sewer crew leader craw out from beneath his slimy rock, just in time to see GODvine before I hit my pillow to rest from all my fun and emotional Veteran's service today. Doing what Americans are suppose to do. Too bad they had nothing better to do today but dazzle each other with their juvenile drivel. hahaha. Karma

Classic GodVine video - these 2 are enough to make anyone smile from ear to ear. Check it out and God bless.:)

Watch What This 90 Year Old Couple Does at the Clinic

At the age of 90 and married 62 years, these two are acting like they're in their 20s. This is a great video that shows we are only as old as our attitude. These two were an inspiration to everyone at the clinic that day.

http://www.godvine.com/Watch-What-This-90-Yea...

Have a great day everyone, but the sewer trolls! lol

Scotts Vegas

#53444 May 28, 2012
I know you're talking auto, and I'm talking revolver.

Scotts Vegas

#53446 May 28, 2012
I'm not familiar enough with a lot of weapons. Don't these magazines insert into the weapon, same as a clip? And they look like a clip? And a lot of people just call them clips?...Not fanning the flames, just trying to learn.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53447 May 28, 2012
Morning FakeBeliever and Old Mangey Wolf. The Sun is up. Coffee just burned my tonsils out. Humpaburningstump here. I think I might be drunk on my arse again. Whoo Wee!!! Ain't feelin no pain, Brother and sister poop pile. That ain't the Sun, hu ah ha uh ha I just kicked the Weber over and set the grass on fire. DUH on me Hahaha.

Hey FakeBeliever you sure needed that shower that old gray squirrel was rank. Tpx, likabals, Codvine sucks, got it.

Codvine me you old wrinkled cow. Humpaburning stump out.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53448 May 28, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a moon clip not a clip?
No silly a moon is my arse sticking up in your face.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53449 May 28, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
I'm not familiar enough with a lot of weapons. Don't these magazines insert into the weapon, same as a clip? And they look like a clip? And a lot of people just call them clips?...Not fanning the flames, just trying to learn.
Some people call them clips, but they are magazines. They don't clip onto anything. A clip don't hold bullets in rows for firing, but a magazine does in a Semi automatic pistol, as well as various types of rifles, Semi automatic and bolt action for example.

Scotts Vegas

#53450 May 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
No silly a moon is my arse sticking up in your face.
You big stupid. How many times I gotta tell you I'm not interested in clipping yer arse. That's the worse come-on you ever threw at me. Shameful I tell ya...Arse sticking up REALLY! Are you in heat again?
Hurry up and send that missing K-9 back home.

Scotts Vegas

#53451 May 28, 2012
That's the only one I've got for you Una. Now go lay down.

Scotts Vegas

#53452 May 28, 2012
And thanks for the info.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53453 May 28, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
That didn't take long to have the sewer crew leader craw out from beneath his slimy rock, just in time to see GODvine before I hit my pillow to rest from all my fun and emotional Veteran's service today. Doing what Americans are suppose to do. Too bad they had nothing better to do today but dazzle each other with their juvenile drivel. hahaha. Karma
Classic GodVine video - these 2 are enough to make anyone smile from ear to ear. Check it out and God bless.:)
Watch What This 90 Year Old Couple Does at the Clinic
At the age of 90 and married 62 years, these two are acting like they're in their 20s. This is a great video that shows we are only as old as our attitude. These two were an inspiration to everyone at the clinic that day.
http://www.godvine.com/Watch-What-This-90-Yea...
Have a great day everyone, but the sewer trolls! lol
Acting like they are in their 20's my arse. A dried up skin the tally whacker came in and a dried prune gray Squirrel tell a different story. I think you need to go dip in your cesspool.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#53454 May 29, 2012
clip, magazine, breach loader, muzzle loader, cross bow ..... none will matter.

Most of these baboons might be able to throw a few rocks when they return to the stone age. But they should have plenty of experience in hiding in the trees (or behind computer screens) and making much noise.... But that is about it except for sticking their raw behinds into the air and picking fleas off each other or sitting and playing with their genitals.
lmao

Winchester, KY

#53455 May 29, 2012
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fred 28 min Humm 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min spaceship 141,187
chocolate lovers.. 2 hr Adawg 12
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 5 hr PJac 19
Who buys baseball memorabilia 6 hr chin music 4
Jimmy dye 6 hr Marsha 1
Paul Tate 6 hr allstar 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages