Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
49,061 - 49,080 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

wassamattau wrote:
What happened to the posts in between?
Foul mouthed trolls post removed. They are watching them.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Ancient Wolf, Prepper, Hempburn and any regulars who are reading but not posting due to the foul mouthed sewer trolls. I hope you have a great Memorial Day! Same to all decent posters. Trolls, not so much. Hope the heat gets them.

Ancient Wolf, I think it is Dumb (teenypony), Dumber (Does Care), and Dumbest (sewer head fartman).

Have a 1:00 Veteran's ceremony to attend, then off to swim, BBQ, and have more fun. Will rest tomorrow. Hope you all have great plans. Stay cool and honor our Veteran's and past loved ones.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Skywatching: See the Half Moon Pass Mars

Monday evening bring us a first quarter moon, offering U.S. skywatchers a chance to close out the Memorial Day holiday with a lunar treat and the fading planet Mars.

The first quarter moon is also sometimes called the "half" moon, although as darkness falls across North America close inspection with binoculars or a small telescope may reveal that there is actually a little more than half of the moon illuminated by the sun. That's because the actual moment of first quarter occurred earlier in the afternoon at 4:16 p.m. EDT or 1:16 p.m. PDT (2016 GMT).

When it gets sufficiently dark you'll also take notice of a rather bright yellow-orange star appearing well above and a bit to the moon's left. Thatís not a star, however, but a once brilliant planet that continues to ebb in brightness: Mars.

Look for this colorful world shining high in the southwest during dusk and lower in the west-southwest as night grows late.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Girl Gets Married in the Church That Held her Funeral

This is one of the most bizarre, unforgettable stories you'll ever see. A case of mistaken identity and how a tragedy for one family turned into a blessing for another...it'll leave you speechless.

http://www.godvine.com/Girl-Gets-Married-in-t...

Wouldn't want to stop in without posting a GODvine. Many may remember this story when it happened. Hope you all, minus the disgusting trolls, have a great day. I will check back later.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Foul mouthed trolls post removed. They are watching them.
It was some stupid old Codvines that were removed. The mods don't like that dumb crap promoted on Topix. It is embarassing.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Girl Gets Married in the Church That Held her Funeral
This is one of the most bizarre, unforgettable stories you'll ever see. A case of mistaken identity and how a tragedy for one family turned into a blessing for another...it'll leave you speechless.
http://www.godvine.com/Girl-Gets-Married-in-t...
Wouldn't want to stop in without posting a GODvine. Many may remember this story when it happened. Hope you all, minus the disgusting trolls, have a great day. I will check back later.
I see it didn't leave your miserable arse speechless. Don't bother checking back. No one wants to hear your senseless copy & paste ramblings.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Good morning Ancient Wolf, Prepper, Hempburn and any regulars who are reading but not posting due to the foul mouthed sewer trolls. I hope you have a great Memorial Day! Same to all decent posters. Trolls, not so much. Hope the heat gets them.
Ancient Wolf, I think it is Dumb (teenypony), Dumber (Does Care), and Dumbest (sewer head fartman).
Have a 1:00 Veteran's ceremony to attend, then off to swim, BBQ, and have more fun. Will rest tomorrow. Hope you all have great plans. Stay cool and honor our Veteran's and past loved ones.
Now I haven't sayng jack crap here, And here you go starting crap. I hope the flking birds take a big O dump rightin the middle of your freaking cesspool, that you are going to bathe your hiney in. May the birds peck a hole in your liner.

“April 27, 10 Year anniversary ”

Since: May 12

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Today, Tollesboro has decided to annex Fleming County since NOTHING is going on in Lewis County!:-) We'll give it back tomorrow,,,,
Donald

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
Morning, 5/28/12, Sun awakens sleeping things, coffee pushes away the fog, Tpx news; Troll, Great Spirit, BBQ,, got it. Not very many post over the weekend, I suppose the trolls limited vocabulary has even bored themselves away.
I see the cigar industry is about to be slammed with new regulations, higher taxs, import and export laws and a host of irritable things if this new bill passes. I enjoy a good stogie a couple times a week so hope Obamas bony fingers fail to grip my hand rolled babies.
Thank you to the vets again. Despite all odds they stood on a line drawn by bravory and call of duty.
Have a great day, trolls, not so much.
I wonder if that includs pipe tobaco to. Many are buying it and rolling their own cig's now. After you buy the roller for $49 dollars, the tobaco for $13 a bag which rolls two cartons , comes out to about $10 a carton. I don't smoke but lots of friends do and they say that they are just as good. Still got nicotine but no chemicals.
oh well

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

This thread is dead.
Prepper

Milan, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Some people in around here were awaken this morning by a large BOOM and they houses shaking. I didn't hear it but folks south of me and West of me did and it was a lot of people over a large area. It even knocked the tops out of a couple of large trees in one persons yard.

Seems like this has been happing all over the world. My top two theories.

3. The Air force has a new toy that goes fast and can't be detected by local radar.

2. Alien teenagers going for a joy ride buzzing the locals.

1. The planet is prepping for the Mayan Apocalypse.
Prepper

Milan, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

LOL, should have proof read that before posting. Good luck figuring out what I meant to say.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Prepper wrote:
Some people in around here were awaken this morning by a large BOOM and they houses shaking. I didn't hear it but folks south of me and West of me did and it was a lot of people over a large area. It even knocked the tops out of a couple of large trees in one persons yard.
Seems like this has been happing all over the world. My top two theories.
3. The Air force has a new toy that goes fast and can't be detected by local radar.
2. Alien teenagers going for a joy ride buzzing the locals.
1. The planet is prepping for the Mayan Apocalypse.
It's the Boogieman farting on you pea brained thread hijackers. Maybe he will blast you tonight. Mayan Apocalypse, my arse.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Prepper wrote:
LOL, should have proof read that before posting. Good luck figuring out what I meant to say.
No one really cares what you and your sewer rat friends mean to say. You don't know yourselves.
somebody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

has mental issues severly

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Don't forget FakeBeliever and Uglylala.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

FAKEBEIEVEMANUTS wrote:
Tried to licem but fell off the can of coffee
Maybe the poor Dear can go to Codvine and licaset.
Prepper

Mason, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text> The flatulent flea bitten peanut brain of a pecker head wrote the following.
It's the Boogieman farting on you pea brained thread hijackers. Maybe he will blast you tonight. Mayan Apocalypse, my arse.
LOL, you little baby trolls sure do pucker up your lips and scream for attention. Grow up, grow a pair and get a life you putrid pile of Santorum.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you little baby trolls sure do pucker up your lips and scream for attention. Grow up, grow a pair and get a life you putrid pile of Santorum.
Now Pecker, don't get your panties in a wad. If we didn't have a life we would be dead you dumbarse. That expression is stupid and worn out. Go to a cemetery and scream that dumb crap. All of you lame brains need to be in a sanitorium. We already have a pair, didn't you get your invitation to licka?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Sun up, Coffee, earthquakes, Codvine, cesspool, errands, cookouts, drunk on your arses, copy & paste, chickens, numb nuttery, depends, Geritol, Gervabon, Metamucil, old fartery, SOS everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 146,733
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
whats wrong with stephanie Mills from gregory l... 2 hr lucky guess 4
Melissa Collett (May '12) 4 hr Lol at that face 72
Anthony Smith 5 hr Antny 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 6 hr guss 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr chinwendu1 128,869
Marlena cox 7 hr Old friend 34
Elmer at Creek mart 8 hr lmao 8
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 17 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••