curious

Somerset, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2011
maybe they need help they barely get the orders right know

“Witty, Honest and Cool”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2011
they have..some kind of new..Fajita burger!!
woe

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2011
thats nasty
billy

Eubank, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2011
Went last month to eat, roach bug city. Will never go back!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#8 Aug 7, 2011
giggles wrote:
<quoted text>maybe they didnt know how to get out of bed off their butts and get to work
No, they just didn't want to server you.
unknown

Hazard, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2011
you was the one who took the roaches there. if you dont like it dont go back d a. i work there and its a very clean place.
overpriced

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2011
Why in the world anyone would want to pay the prices they charge for the dried up and small portioned food they serve is beyond me. They have to be in the top 10 of worse tasting fries in the business.

My guess is they are only still in business because they are located in town ( they would have to shut down if they were anywhere next to the fast food chains on the highway ) and because of the ice cream addicts.

“Witty, Honest and Cool”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2011
Their fries are god awful!!
sos

Somerset, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2011
maybe its not the foods fault its the people thats fixs the food they need to hire new people to run it .
dont agree

London, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2011
i totally dont agree with this forum dq is one of the best places to eat yes some of their prices are on the high side but the food makes up for that and the service ive been in there lots of times never seen a roach always clean and everyone is always friendly to me when a place is clean and friendly i will keep going there no matter the price better than going some where that act like you need to pay them to wait on you like a few other ones in town people if you read the signs yes it says they are open 5 am everyday except 6 am on sundays so you people need to get the facts straight before you get on here and bad mouth a place for no reason. and i personality dont think they need to hire new people since they went under a new boss there the place is alot better, cleaner, better employees and it seems everyone gets along and works good together. as far as im concerned go dq doing a great job and keep it up and i will be there sunday to buy a blizzard to help with the fundraiser for cancer.
billy

London, KY

#14 Aug 10, 2011
unknown wrote:
you was the one who took the roaches there. if you dont like it dont go back d a. i work there and its a very clean place.
I haven't been back, they never had a problem before when sue was there. I like eating there and would give them a second chance when they get rid of the roaches i seen with my own eyes. I am afraid if i order food the roaches will carry my breakfast platter out the door.
who

London, KY

#15 Aug 10, 2011
billy wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been back, they never had a problem before when sue was there. I like eating there and would give them a second chance when they get rid of the roaches i seen with my own eyes. I am afraid if i order food the roaches will carry my breakfast platter out the door.
You must have got it in dt an took it home were you seen the roaches
use to work there

United States

#16 Aug 29, 2011
thats because it is run by a bunch of retards that manger doug is a prick he is letting ben and his family take over.
get real people

Somerset, KY

#17 Aug 30, 2011
if this person use to work there sounds like you did something and dont work there anymore and want to run your mouth about people better watch what you say this forum does tell who is writing this stuff and that could be a law suit if that manager doug is a prick i say he has to be a prick to keep people in line i use to be a manager for a store and if you let people away with stuff they just keep on trying it more and more so you have to be a prick to keep the place running i dont know him or this ben and family you are talking about but i seriouly doubt they are taking over they are probably doing their job
customer

Monee, IL

#18 Sep 2, 2011
Went through the drive-thru last night, and the girl at the window was MORE than rude. May as well have thrown my change back at me, acted like it was going to kill her to give me the condiments I'd requested and was too busy to say "Thank you" because she was complaining very loudly to another person on her headset about how overworked she was. That was my last trip to DQ.
customer

Brodhead, KY

#19 Sep 2, 2011
i went there tonight and the people was nice and the food was great. i go there all the time and doug and ben & his family are great and hard workers if the one who worked there was a better worker they might still be there!!!!!
customer

Mayfield, KY

#20 Sep 3, 2011
I went there the other day and got a burger, and there was mold on the bun. :/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
knox central cheer 9 min What else 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Big Al 167,799
Who have you heard is running for Judge Executuve 36 min Sandy 40
Wives to protest Daniel Boone Pageant !!! 39 min mad wife 1
Where is Travis Hughes 1 hr Lol 2
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 2 hr Misled 12
Jennifer young and roe Gibson 5 hr Jennifer 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages