United States

#1 Oct 9, 2013
James David Hubbard sellin killer heroin at Daniel boone
really?

Mckee, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2013
killer wrote:
James David Hubbard sellin killer heroin at Daniel boone
I've spent some time with JD Hubbard and I think you're crazy! He may get smoked up,but heroin? He's done some stupid stuff in his days. He has no job to afford anything but smoke, so just where are you getting your info?
lol

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text> I've spent some time with JD Hubbard and I think you're crazy! He may get smoked up,but heroin? He's done some stupid stuff in his days. He has no job to afford anything but smoke, so just where are you getting your info?
[/QUOTE]sounds like yur one of his skank pill hoes like kayla he pimps out to buy his dope
really?

Mckee, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2013
lol wrote:
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text> I've spent some time with JD Hubbard and I think you're crazy! He may get smoked up,but heroin? He's done some stupid stuff in his days. He has no job to afford anything but smoke, so just where are you getting your info?
"

sounds like yur one of his skank pill hoes like kayla he pimps out to buy his dope
Not at all! I'm his family. I have a brand new car, make 30bucks an hour, don't think I need to be pimped! Find him if you need a job! You don't know me because we run in different circles of friends! Just trying to keep info on him, don't need you attacking me! U don't know me!
man

Barbourville, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2013
Why not report it to the police
heard

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2013
Heard three people bout OD over a bad batch he is sellin over the past week
get real

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
Not at all! I'm his family. I have a brand new car, make 30bucks an hour, don't think I need to be pimped! Find him if you need a job! You don't know me because we run in different circles of friends! Just trying to keep info on him, don't need you attacking me! U don't know me![/QUOTE]im james family too and i know you are talking crap he did NOT go to the dbf..you people need to get a life and leave james along or is it just you have nothing butter to do
lol

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>im james family too and i know you are talking crap he did NOT go to the dbf..you people need to get a life and leave james along or is it just you have nothing butter to do
lol I aint seen a Hubbard one that didnt sell dope use dope or steel for dope lol who u think yur fulling everyone in the county knows Hubbard aint nothin but low life no good for nothins lol yap we know what yur doin if its true u makein 30 hr and a Hubbard either ya steeling sellin dope or tail lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Dry send our Money to Corbin !?!?!? 1 hr Interested person 2
New wet vote petition started today please sign... 1 hr Interested person 12
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 3 hr I wonder 2
Where to sign WET petition ?"??? 3 hr Dude 3
looking to buy a electric fence charger 4 hr beans 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,399
Keep our town DRY 6 hr Crack Kills 17
dinky phipps 8 hr literally 31
Romeo's Italian Resturant 8 hr Boozer 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News