|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

killer wrote:
James David Hubbard sellin killer heroin at Daniel boone
I've spent some time with JD Hubbard and I think you're crazy! He may get smoked up,but heroin? He's done some stupid stuff in his days. He has no job to afford anything but smoke, so just where are you getting your info?
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text> I've spent some time with JD Hubbard and I think you're crazy! He may get smoked up,but heroin? He's done some stupid stuff in his days. He has no job to afford anything but smoke, so just where are you getting your info?
[/QUOTE]sounds like yur one of his skank pill hoes like kayla he pimps out to buy his dope
really?

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

lol wrote:
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text> I've spent some time with JD Hubbard and I think you're crazy! He may get smoked up,but heroin? He's done some stupid stuff in his days. He has no job to afford anything but smoke, so just where are you getting your info?
"

sounds like yur one of his skank pill hoes like kayla he pimps out to buy his dope
Not at all! I'm his family. I have a brand new car, make 30bucks an hour, don't think I need to be pimped! Find him if you need a job! You don't know me because we run in different circles of friends! Just trying to keep info on him, don't need you attacking me! U don't know me!
man

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Why not report it to the police
heard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Heard three people bout OD over a bad batch he is sellin over the past week
get real

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
Not at all! I'm his family. I have a brand new car, make 30bucks an hour, don't think I need to be pimped! Find him if you need a job! You don't know me because we run in different circles of friends! Just trying to keep info on him, don't need you attacking me! U don't know me![/QUOTE]im james family too and i know you are talking crap he did NOT go to the dbf..you people need to get a life and leave james along or is it just you have nothing butter to do
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

get real wrote:
<quoted text>im james family too and i know you are talking crap he did NOT go to the dbf..you people need to get a life and leave james along or is it just you have nothing butter to do
lol I aint seen a Hubbard one that didnt sell dope use dope or steel for dope lol who u think yur fulling everyone in the county knows Hubbard aint nothin but low life no good for nothins lol yap we know what yur doin if its true u makein 30 hr and a Hubbard either ya steeling sellin dope or tail lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Le Jimbo 146,084
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 128,542
legalize marijuana 1 hr ole hippy 4
Stacy frost carnes 2 hr ditched 9
Ky Biscuit Company 2 hr same here 13
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 2 hr Just Watching 1
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 3 hr Frank 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••