First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Daisy Duke

Barbourville, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2009
Several reports Ive heard since I left Kids Paradise daycare over employees being allowed to mistreat the kids and the owner Amy Coleman allowing it to go on in the past 2 months there have been 12 kids removed from the daycare.It was said that Amy was trying to defend employees when there was physical evidence showing that the kids had been mistreated!! One insident it was said Amy Colmen had jerked a child up by it's arm and left finger nail marks when confronted the chicken said the kids were mean and said they had to leave her day care!! The one of the employees mistreated 4 more kids by making them stand in corners for hours!Amy said she wouldnt fire the girl that mom from what I saw was still upset. My suggestion is if you want your children treated with dignity put them somewere else or they will be mistreated not to mintion infants that cant speak they set in high chairs 85% of the day so Amy can take care of her 3 kids and not bother with yours even though the state pays her to take care of them she cant cause shes too buisy Ive heard shes lost weight tramatically and it has been said shes on meth and some say it's were her husband is out of town and shes got a new boyfriend. I don't know but as far as daycare services STAY AWAY!!!!
YESSSS

Corbin, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2009
That is why she can only get her family to work there for her,or someone as crooked as she is because this is all true.They hide all this for her.

No,she is not on meth she is on adipex.she is hafeul and she does choose her kids over the others and if the state came on on a regular basis ,they would shut her down!!

How would she and Pat feel if someone treated there kids the way she has treated all these pitiful state kids!
YESSS

Corbin, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2009
Amy has called the state on a few parents that was suppose to be her friends for reasons that she has did to these kids herself.

She will leave the wild ones in their high chairs for hours until she does her laundry or talks on the phone and lets her youngest one run wild in front of them eating all day long in and out of the kitchen while they set strapped in watching and if they scream,she will get right in their faces and make them shut up or it is the corner.

She also lets them sleep as long as they can,Which is not allowed by the state,either.some will sleep for hours ,even until it is right time for their parents to get their!

Karma is Bitch Amy,you say you are a christian.

GOD wont let you go on forever with what you are doing to the innocent either!

If you wonder why I haven't called on her.Well I did,They checked her out,She got wrote up for all this and she also got wrote up for letting the kids play all day on the play ,well in the back yard without any water to drink .They checked it out,She weasled her way out of it, The woman called her and told her of the allegations, She is good friends with the lady that is assigned to her case,

She is just like the rest of her family THE BROWNS,she just acts high class,SOMETHING SHE IS NOT!!

She hides behind GOD and PAT,They pulled her put of the gutter!But,GOD will only let you go so far,Amy!
Sammy

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2009
I love the parades
gbgsg

Madisonville, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2009
u need to keep calling in on her and i will also dont stop until she is closed down 4 good
stephanie

Hazard, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2009
amy is a good person sounds like someone is jealous!
Amy

Jackson, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2009
YESSS wrote:
Amy has called the state on a few parents that was suppose to be her friends for reasons that she has did to these kids herself.
She will leave the wild ones in their high chairs for hours until she does her laundry or talks on the phone and lets her youngest one run wild in front of them eating all day long in and out of the kitchen while they set strapped in watching and if they scream,she will get right in their faces and make them shut up or it is the corner.
She also lets them sleep as long as they can,Which is not allowed by the state,either.some will sleep for hours ,even until it is right time for their parents to get their!
Karma is Bitch Amy,you say you are a christian.
GOD wont let you go on forever with what you are doing to the innocent either!
If you wonder why I haven't called on her.Well I did,They checked her out,She got wrote up for all this and she also got wrote up for letting the kids play all day on the play ,well in the back yard without any water to drink .They checked it out,She weasled her way out of it, The woman called her and told her of the allegations, She is good friends with the lady that is assigned to her case,
She is just like the rest of her family THE BROWNS,she just acts high class,SOMETHING SHE IS NOT!!
She hides behind GOD and PAT,They pulled her put of the gutter!But,GOD will only let you go so far,Amy!
I have you all to know I have nothing to hide. I had a parent to come to me with concerns that their children were having to stand in a corner at night but the children were only here 2 hours after I left and during that time were feed supper so that only left an hour which was free play and getting ready to go home. I didn't think anything was going on in this case because we don't put children in corners, but I followed all precedures anyway. The employee was layed off immediatly and the incident was reported to License as well as Social Services who both done a complete investigation. I have papers from both to show that the complates were found to be unsufficent. I have nothing to hide, I run this daycare by state regulations and no dont hide behind Pat or God to do it. YES I am a TRUE Christian and don't care who knows it but unlike alot of other people I dont' use God just to get what I want and then throw him away, I serve him 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The Bible says ''TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTS AND DO MY PROFITS NOT HARM,'' SO go ahead and talk about me all you want because God will fight my battles so I don't have to.
Truth

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2009
Amy is the most jealous back biting person I have ever met! I know everything I've read here is true and anyone who knows her will agree. I can see how she is able to con people into trusting her because she did me. She is not a friend to anyone so don't trust her or you'll regret it!!
For Sure

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2009
If you think thats bad you should ask a few people about Jack-n-Jill daycare.
abc

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Dec 8, 2009
Truth wrote:
Amy is the most jealous back biting person I have ever met! I know everything I've read here is true and anyone who knows her will agree. I can see how she is able to con people into trusting her because she did me. She is not a friend to anyone so don't trust her or you'll regret it!!
amy fired you because you was sitting on your lazy butt while she was doing all the work she was paying you to do
Loving This

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2009
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have you all to know I have nothing to hide. I had a parent to come to me with concerns that their children were having to stand in a corner at night but the children were only here 2 hours after I left and during that time were feed supper so that only left an hour which was free play and getting ready to go home. I didn't think anything was going on in this case because we don't put children in corners, but I followed all precedures anyway. The employee was layed off immediatly and the incident was reported to License as well as Social Services who both done a complete investigation. I have papers from both to show that the complates were found to be unsufficent. I have nothing to hide, I run this daycare by state regulations and no dont hide behind Pat or God to do it. YES I am a TRUE Christian and don't care who knows it but unlike alot of other people I dont' use God just to get what I want and then throw him away, I serve him 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The Bible says ''TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTS AND DO MY PROFITS NOT HARM,'' SO go ahead and talk about me all you want because God will fight my battles so I don't have to.
I remember you, if you let God fight your battles then why didn't you let him fight J.B's when she was dating J.P. You seem to be a true warrior then slandering his name all the time. Huh, funny thing how things come back on you when you run your mouth down a wrong way street. I'm just glad to see that you are the trouble maker he said you was. This has nothing to do with the daycare, but I guess that just shows you are an all around bitch.
hojjj

Madisonville, KY

#12 Dec 8, 2009
i think amy u have alot of mad camper lol!
hey

Mount Ida, AR

#13 Dec 8, 2009
abc wrote:
<quoted text>amy fired you because you was sitting on your lazy butt while she was doing all the work she was paying you to do
somebody must not have been too lazy because u see amy out all the time so someone was watching the kids & oh her husband was with her
FAMILY

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2009
All we hear is GOD and Christian ,what about all these state papers you fill out adding your kids on them as feeding them part time daycare kids,which is ,lies,lies ,lies.

Not adding all the other lies you will tell when it comes to getting another dollar coming in on that state pay check each.

I guess that was the way you was raised,it don't make it a lie,cutting corner isn't a lie as long as no one see it out in the Public,huh,sister .

You know what,this may not be GOD fighting your battle ,it may be THE TRUTH COMING OUT ON YOU!

You are such a greedy person you have turned on your own brother for money and put his family down.

Your mother is cold in her grave and she went to her grave worry over how she was going to pay her bills and you with a big settlement coming and never offered to help her a bit!!

So,learn from ,that,but you wont',you know someone that made their mother come in and drag an oxygen tank around and clean your house for your and change diapers for gas and food money sure isn't going to have a heart for anything else,so your day is coming.MR.S high and mighty!

The bible says every thing that is done in the dark will be brought to light,I think it;s time your light shines!

You need to go in your closet and seek GOD FOR REAL and get right with god and stop taking all those diet and pain pills your on,I know for a fact,I work at the clinic you go to,sweetheart!
Pray repent for all these lies and fraud that your doing .Stop slinging mudd.

Oh,yeah,GOD also said do no harm to these little children,Amy,he loves them far more than the adult.Watch out sweetie your playing with fire!!

GODBLESS && MERRY CHRISTMAS
its me

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 11, 2009
Amy Coleman runs a crappy system full of lies! Thanks to her, I owe the state back pay for childcare. I was no longer working and my child attended her daycare 2 days while I looked for a job. She reported for the whole month. Now I owe the state over almost $1000. Did you know that she gets paid that much per child from the state?? No wonder she wants to run a daycare. I think I'll go in the business too. Also while my child attended her facility, she was letting her aunt Marlene work there. That woman was so stoned out of her mind all the time, she didn't even remember if my kid was there or not.
Wow

Mayfield, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2009
Can't she get in trouble for turning in that she kept your child for a month?
its me

Somerset, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2009
Nope, they said as long as she was still registered at the facility, Amy could claim whatever she wanted. Trust me, they take my state taxes every year. I've tried to get out of it and can't.
yesss

Louisville, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2009
its me wrote:
Nope, they said as long as she was still registered at the facility, Amy could claim whatever she wanted. Trust me, they take my state taxes every year. I've tried to get out of it and can't.
trust me she will,leave then enrolled in their as long as she caqn without getting busted by they parents witch is about 30 days.
someone has to apy for that van and that house.
She will leave kids on that has left the state for months too.
she does every crooked thing that she can in this business to get buy with it,that she can to bring a dollar in and woouldnt let a parent owe $10.00,one week,i have seen this happen,myself!
Anything the state has going for those kids she enrolled in her state funded programs,Mrs.high and mighty rnrolls her 3 kids in it,too,but would never let on to anyone like hers needed it,but will sure reap the benefits fro,it.
It's ok to get help Amy but you acte like your too good for ruin and don't neede it and you treat those kids ,like robots!
Your on way to many diet and pain pills and I can remember 2 girls in particuliar in ur family you have talked about like a dog for falling god and making mistakes.well,I am sure GOD will have mercy on you.
I am sur ehe went pass the same cruel judgement on you as you have these girls!
Of course those kids are innocent they don't know any better,but GOD does and he sees your behind those walls and so does poor pat!!
the truth

Barbourville, KY

#19 Dec 11, 2009
dont feel bad the one at heidrick and in town keep the kids on untill somebody calls the state and says otherwise
gkbn

Madisonville, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2009
amy what have u done to all these people this sound really bad trust me u r done in child care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr Enough said 23
kC principal injured 1 hr Sarah J 2
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 1 hr Lisa 3
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr just get worse 97
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 153,924
tiffany jackson 2 hr I think 7
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 3 hr fan 15
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 12 hr Confused 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••