Since: Jun 12

Manchester, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2012
I am going to sell or yardsale all my baby items kids stuff. I have a 3 yr old boy and we are not having anymore. I have maternity clothes and all clothes/toys/baby boy swing walker, etc.. from infant to 36 months.....Do not live in a good area for yard sale not alot of traffic out here I live between barvul and london trying to figure best to be able to sell items. All good shape clothes and toys some never used.
Amy

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2012
I have a niece who is need of all this. Could u leave a number or give me a call at five four five seven two five seven. Thanks

Since: Jun 12

Knox, PA

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Amy wrote:
I have a niece who is need of all this. Could u leave a number or give me a call at five four five seven two five seven. Thanks
Hello Amy I just got back in town are you still interested in buying babystuff? If so let me know and I will hollar at ya.
Ashley

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jun 20, 2013
I have 2 months left untill my baby boy is due if you still have this stuff let me know!!
In need

London, KY

#5 Jun 30, 2013
I know someone that could use the baby boy clothes and such, how much were you looking to get off them?
swing

Hazard, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2013
Looking for a swing..been looking around for a deal for my grand-daughter..she be here bout 4 weeks..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min The Apostle 5,941
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min SistaNoneYa 131,084
Judge ex and mayor have free db festival tickets 18 min Mom 1
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 30 min Real Deal 7
thieves on 1527 41 min Hemi 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 154,349
Homeschooled girls gone wild 1 hr True Anon 3
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 8 hr curious 16
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 13 hr gator 26
kC principal injured Mon what happened 9
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE