First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lol

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2010
So, what's this meth'd out skank been doing? I think she's the nastiest peice of trash around these parts.. I wonder if she actually thought being a part of the GTG ( Good Time Girls ) was a good thing or not, HaHa! She needs to learn to be a mother & stop whoring around every weekend like she does, we all know your a nasty b*tch with herpes Jessica! LoL! Get over yourself & take my advice... Move far far away & start a new life where no one really knows your a Nasty, Infested, skanky retarted SLUT!... Oh and btw, that meth is really starting to catching up with your look! LOL !
i know

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2010
I only know Jess from going to school with her but she seemed like a very nice girl back then. She was never one of the mean girls,she was always nice to everyone. I wouldn't care to bet that this is just someone who is majorly jealous of her and her looks.At least if she does have herpes,there's meds for that to keep it under control,,,and if she has a meth problem, she can always go to rehab. So you see,even with a meth problem,and herpes,she still seems a lil better than who ever posted this...good grief,get a life.
NO NO

London, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2010
If you saw her you would say that she looks 50 years old sores on her face and she looks like she hasn't eat in months but guess she can't don't have money for meds and food her son stays with his dad good thing he does at least he gets food and took care of she has destoried her life for drugs and who knows what else OPEN YOUR EYES JESS IF IT'S NOT ALREADY TO LATE!!!!!!
an old friend

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2010
well..I went to school with her and we was mutual friends..She is a pretty girl she may have a problem but why bash her..now would be the time when she needs friends if her life is as bad as you claim..But I don't judge people so I hope that Jess is the same Jess I knew inside..not out..
Better watch it

Nicholson, GA

#5 Sep 21, 2010
Both her brothers would rip your head off if they knew who u was LOL that!
Corbin

London, KY

#6 Sep 21, 2010
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/corbin-ky/TAA...

This link takes you to Corbin Topix where some serious Jessica bashing has been taking place.

Enjoy.
other ideas

London, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2010
Better watch it wrote:
Both her brothers would rip your head off if they knew who u was LOL that!
Then why did they allow this to go on for as long as it has? And her family knows about it
Better watch it

Nicholson, GA

#8 Sep 23, 2010
Cuz people dont put their names on here ya big ra'tard
no no

London, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2010
The drugs. Why has the drug abuse been allowed to go on for so long?
Lol

Nicholson, GA

#10 Sep 23, 2010
Lol my bad... Chicks r sneaky... Plus shes an adult and dont have to go around them if they get on to her...i guess ??? And btw u cant change anyone... No matter how much u talk about them... So leave her alone
curious

London, KY

#11 Sep 23, 2010
Lol wrote:
Lol my bad... Chicks r sneaky... Plus shes an adult and dont have to go around them if they get on to her...i guess ??? And btw u cant change anyone... No matter how much u talk about them... So leave her alone
Are you the same person that started this? If so, then you've seen her. She's changed herself...and not for the better. Did you go to that Corbin link? Brutal.
i know

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2010
Seriously?! You just need to grow up!Everyone on this forum knows that the one on the Corbin, Ky forum and Barbourville, Ky forum talking trash about Jess is the same person. It's not making you look good at all. If she is on drugs,which I doubt but even if it's true why come onto a public forum and put her to shame? Are you just trying to make her leap from bad to worse with her so called drug habit? Personally, I think you need more help than she does. Morally speaking you should know better than to put someone down like you have. You should be ashamed of your behavior toward her. If you cared at all about this girl, you would lend a helping hand and offer yourself,your time...not money,drugs,or cruel insults. You need to evaluate yourself instead of putting so much focus on Jess and her issues.It's just my opinion, but it seems like you are a bit obsessive with her,and that's never a good thing. If you care at all about her, you need to stop with the insults. All you're going to do is push her away even more so than what you already have.
really

London, KY

#13 Sep 24, 2010
She's on drugs. She has a blue tinted glass crack pipe that she uses when she smokes in her bathroom. People have offered to help, but she doesn't want it. She just wants drugs. And she's pushed everybody else away. Her lies are catching up with her.
NoPe

Nicholson, GA

#14 Sep 24, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same person that started this? If so, then you've seen her. She's changed herself...and not for the better. Did you go to that Corbin link? Brutal.
Nope didnt start this i just kno 1 of her bros and i think talkin about people on here and not to their face is a little bit of a bi+ch move... Its just stupid
well then

London, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2010
NoPe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope didnt start this i just kno 1 of her bros and i think talkin about people on here and not to their face is a little bit of a bi+ch move... Its just stupid
Ask Brian about some of the people she hangs with. Then ask why they are allowing it to happen.
NoPe

Crossett, AR

#16 Sep 24, 2010
U ask him... It aint none of my business...
little piggie squelled

London, KY

#17 Sep 25, 2010
I wonder what Pork told the Feds about his little bed buddy?
my girl

London, KY

#18 Sep 26, 2010
Her bleach blond hair flowed in rhythm with her bobbing head. Neat and trim, it was almost as long as my greasy, red curls. Her ticlkish tongue was a pleasure to indulgence. The slurping sounds were an added bonus, for they made me feel bigger, as if she was being gagged. But she was an expert, a professional who knew her trade and practiced it with gusto. Her tongue traveled past the boys and down to the exit, making me glad to have bathed this week. She's lost weight recently, so the extra protein would do her some good. The sensations were too much and eventually I would succumb to the inevitable. As she swallowed she gave me a little wink and a smile.

Afterwards she would make her deliveries. I hope the Feds go easy on her. With that tongue she'll be popular in prison. She'll come out good with lots of new friends.
pork

London, KY

#19 Sep 27, 2010
he's getting 30 years and he'll be taking you down too.
curious

Dyer, TN

#20 Nov 18, 2010
Does chris know what a rep he is getting for being with this hoe bag my god i know chris he is a good guy she has him under a spell i guess if she hangs out with kathy melton then for sure she is on drugs there has been several post of a blue pipe must be true wake up chris damn u dont need her yes she is a pretty girl but thats not all u need chris u have a good name right now god help u i guess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen up people 3 min Heartless freaks 1
DonRick Blevins? 48 min Nosy 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 1 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 1 hr Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr Excited 174
Stacey carnes 1 hr mossy seaman 3
It's a Mystery............. 6 hr Quantummist 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance