concerned

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2010
know him????? RUN,DONT' WALK AWAY. bad new's this one.this guy is really strange. and his mother (if you can call her that) more like his wife.strange deal w/them,weird even. if you know him,or have just met him,please use you'r mind and get away fast.com es from bad ppl,with even worse thought's. he's got to be truly one of the most evil ppl around,think's everyone owes him something,or is jealous of him for some reason. and why?????,what's he got. just stay far away from him.
MEGAN

London, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2013
my dad was a good person, maybe had a anger issue, but he was a good person. i miss him so bad, so seeing this made me so mad!
wondering

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jul 16, 2013
did something happen to him
curious

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 16, 2013
I heard he died what happen to him?
family member

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2013
if you don't know him you should just keep your opinions to yourself,he has a family that love him and miss him,and yes he passed away Monday,whoever wrot the comment should be ashamed ,I hope nothing ever happys to one of your family members and you don't ever have to see people on topix talking about them,i will pray for you,
curious

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 17, 2013
What happened to him?
MEGAN

London, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2013
this needs to stop.. everybody get off topix.. and dont post another comment on this ever again, and im being serious too.. if u do, ill find out who did it if i have to go down to the court house.. so just stop. i miss my dad more then anything, now let it rest whoever this curious person is.. k thanks!
well

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 18, 2013
I understand you're upset over your dad but if you didn't want this topic on top you shouldn't have posted on it. It was 3 years old
curious

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Exactly! All u done was bring it back to the top. You were obviously on here looking for the topic. And all I was asking is what happened to him... I didn't say anything bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higher Property Taxes 2 min Wondering 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min ChromiuMan 151,638
New Hires at KC 1 hr where did they go 59
Who is this guy? Saw him in court back in 2012/13 2 hr in the know 2
Pizza Hut/Barbourville 2 hr chico 10
save alot 3 hr joker 16
Police: Woman arrested after passing out in car 4 hr sherry 2
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? Mon History lesson 35

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages