hey

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Shooting reported at high school in California

TAFT, Calif.(AP)- A city official says a shooting has been reported at a high school in Taft, Calif., a community in the southern San Joaquin Valley.

City manager's assistant Debra Elliott says the shooting was reported shortly after 9 a.m. Thursday.

Sheriff's spokesman says 1 student was shot. The suspect is in custody.

No further details are immediately available
Pide Piper

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Something's not right with all these shootings. There are just way too many. And it's seeming off kilter.

The moment I heard about this, I told a family member, yeah...and I bet this time it was a shotgun, or some type of gun that isn't in the league of assault weapon.

Quite odd.
Pide Piper

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2013
And what a shock. Huffington Post reports this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...

Weird?
issandyhookreal

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Pide Piper wrote:
And what a shock. Huffington Post reports this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...
Weird?
when u get a chance google (sandy hook con,theory)i was watching the news the morning that shooting happened and i remember them looking for the other 2 people in the woods at that school (the law men have a person in the woods in handcuffs)how come we have never heard from him again,even the news people see that ar15(the rifle)in the car in the parking lot,,not in the school being used on those kids,,dont take my word for it,,its right there on the news,,,,,why r they lying about the gun used in the killings,,,listen to the coroners report ,,,he saying stuff about the bodys before he even checks them
corbin dummy?

Gray, KY

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Maybe George Bush did it.
yes

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jan 10, 2013
issandyhookreal wrote:
<quoted text>when u get a chance google (sandy hook con,theory)i was watching the news the morning that shooting happened and i remember them looking for the other 2 people in the woods at that school (the law men have a person in the woods in handcuffs)how come we have never heard from him again,even the news people see that ar15(the rifle)in the car in the parking lot,,not in the school being used on those kids,,dont take my word for it,,its right there on the news,,,,,why r they lying about the gun used in the killings,,,listen to the coroners report ,,,he saying stuff about the bodys before he even checks them
I noticed that also. There was a lot they backed up on and corrected themselves on. They found the gun in the car then they said it was used. So mid leading
Well

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
issandyhookreal wrote:
<quoted text>when u get a chance google (sandy hook con,theory)i was watching the news the morning that shooting happened and i remember them looking for the other 2 people in the woods at that school (the law men have a person in the woods in handcuffs)how come we have never heard from him again,even the news people see that ar15(the rifle)in the car in the parking lot,,not in the school being used on those kids,,dont take my word for it,,its right there on the news,,,,,why r they lying about the gun used in the killings,,,listen to the coroners report ,,,he saying stuff about the bodys before he even checks them
I have videos of alot of the contradictions. It's amazing how many different things changed in this story.
well

Williamsburg, KY

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I have videos of alot of the contradictions. It's amazing how many different things changed in this story.
one thing that didnt change was all of the fatal gun shot victiims. i dont know what the answer is to stop this from happening again. i dont really believe it could be stopped if someone really wanted to do something like this. the facts are that you cant really control what another persons thoughts are and when and how they might act out on these thoughts. all the gun laws and any bands wont change the thoughts and actions of some lunatic.
acure

Brodhead, KY

#9 Jan 10, 2013
All these school shootings have something in common (THEY ALL HAPPENED IN GUN FREE ZONES) Put armed security in those places DUH. Arm and train teachers.
Well

Barbourville, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>one thing that didnt change was all of the fatal gun shot victiims. i dont know what the answer is to stop this from happening again. i dont really believe it could be stopped if someone really wanted to do something like this. the facts are that you cant really control what another persons thoughts are and when and how they might act out on these thoughts. all the gun laws and any bands wont change the thoughts and actions of some lunatic.
I Agree!
Pide Piper

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="corbin dummy?"]Maybe George Bush did it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe. But George Bush isn't pushing gun control.

A lot isn't adding up.
Pide Piper

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2013
This is strange also. I remember a lot of what is in this video talked about on more then one news channel. Weird.
See for yourself.

http://youtu.be/Wx9GxXYKx_8

Input???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 131,937
who's the best lay from the creek 39 min Truth 8
Bastards 46 min Pear Anoid 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 1 hr Amos 17
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 3,606
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 6 hr SLY WEST 406
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 8 hr briar 15
dinky phipps 11 hr Yep 4
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 23 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family Sun jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web