London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>FOLKS SPREAD THE WORD!! IT'S ALREADY WORKING, I HEARD THEY ARE LAYING OFF ! IT'S JUST A POOR FOLK THING!!
Thats weird because I even try to go there more often now and not just once a month like you.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I don't like Romney as you all know, but if he made Mitchells Chili, I would buy it! It's the best chili around!
worker

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Food stamps is to help people out when they lose their job etc--- so many people in Knox Co is to damn sorry to work--- the Govnt needs to step in and set a time limit on how long you can draw food stamps--
not able to work

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

worker wrote:
Food stamps is to help people out when they lose their job etc--- so many people in Knox Co is to damn sorry to work--- the Govnt needs to step in and set a time limit on how long you can draw food stamps--
i'm not able to work but i'm able to go to the store and buy food. it will not be at mitchells never after they talked about the sick and poor like this. that is a disgrace to our community.i get foodstamps and everytime i stopped there they always liked them. there are some heartless people out there folks....
robinsons chili

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

TOASTup wrote:
I don't like Romney as you all know, but if he made Mitchells Chili, I would buy it! It's the best chili around!
i think robinsons is a lot better than mitchells + a whole lot cheaper....
Hungry

Bonnyman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I just called my wife and ask her to pick up some Mitchell's Chili from the store on her way home from work. No food stamp required, cash in hand. Love those Hot dogs with Mitchell's Chili!

“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

robinsons chili wrote:
<quoted text> i think robinsons is a lot better than mitchells + a whole lot cheaper....
No, Mitchell's is way better.
LOLZ

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

not able to work wrote:
<quoted text> i'm not able to work but i'm able to go to the store and buy food. it will not be at mitchells never after they talked about the sick and poor like this. that is a disgrace to our community.i get foodstamps and everytime i stopped there they always liked them. there are some heartless people out there folks....
So?
Robinson fan

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

I have to say I like Robinson chili way better. Mitchell's is too soupy and orange.

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Robinson fan wrote:
I have to say I like Robinson chili way better. Mitchell's is too soupy and orange.
You're right, Mitchell's is too soupy. Robinson's I believe, is a thinner type chilli. I believe it's the Chilli they use at Hoskin's Market, on their Hot Dog's.

“I got no Opinion”

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I've seldom ever been to Mitchill's Market. Do they sale ready made Hot Dog's in the store? If so, whats the going price?
foodstamper

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Nimbletwig wrote:
I've seldom ever been to Mitchill's Market. Do they sale ready made Hot Dog's in the store? If so, whats the going price?
i used to like mitchells chili until i found out they hate people that get foodstamps now i had rather have armour in a can than give em any more of my business.
meee

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

GROCERY SHOPPER wrote:
FIRST HOLLY IS AGAINST POOR PEOPLE ! SHE HATES KENTUCKY! SHE'S DUKE UNIVERSITY ALL THE WAY!! SHE HANGS OUT WITH THE RICH BUT BARELY GETS BY HERSELF ! HER MOTHER WORKED AT THE FOODSTAMP OFFICE FOR YEARS, DO YOU REMEMBER THE NAME [PENNY GRAY ]? EVERYONE HATED HER, SHE ACTED LIKE THE FOODSTAMPS WAS COMING OUT OF HER POCKET!!
PEOPLE LET'S BAN TOGETHER AND BOYCOTT MITCHELL'S MARKET!!! THERE ARE OTHER PLACES TO GET GOOD MEAT SUCH AS ROARK'S , ACROSS FROM RECC !! IF SHE HATES PEOPLE FOR GETTING FOOD STAMPS THEN DON'T GIVE HER YOUR MONEY!! I'D LIKED TO HAVE SEEN HER FACE LAST TUESDAY NIGHT WHEN BARAK OBAMA WON REELECTION ! I DROVE BY THERE THAT NIGHT AND SMELLED SOMETHING ! OH YEA IT WAS HER , SHE SHIT!!!!!!!!
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! DON'T GO BACK TO MITCHELL'S MARKET!
You're pretty petty and pathetic. If you don't like the woman or the store then don't go there to spend the foodstamps that other people work for the govy. to give to your lazy azz. Why are you so hellbent on destroying these peoples business? I can tell you why. Jealousy plain and simple. Poor you, poor you. You might not always be poor, but you will always be a step behind Holly. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
meee

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>FOLKS SPREAD THE WORD!! IT'S ALREADY WORKING, I HEARD THEY ARE LAYING OFF ! IT'S JUST A POOR FOLK THING!!
You aint no damn patriot. You're a piece jealous trash.Do you enjoy seeing someone else fall to your level so you can feel better about your useless existence? Why do you want a business to close when there aren't many here to start with? Only thing makes sense is either you're just stupid or you're the competition. Either way we need all the business's that we can support.
scandelous

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

meee wrote:
<quoted text>You aint no damn patriot. You're a piece jealous trash.Do you enjoy seeing someone else fall to your level so you can feel better about your useless existence? Why do you want a business to close when there aren't many here to start with? Only thing makes sense is either you're just stupid or you're the competition. Either way we need all the business's that we can support.
why??? There's plenty local grocery stores around.... And they don't talk openly about their customers unlike Mitchell's.
friend

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

scandelous wrote:
<quoted text>
why??? There's plenty local grocery stores around.... And they don't talk openly about their customers unlike Mitchell's.
They do too. They all talk about the skanks coming in like you. Not just the grocery stores either. All your betters around town talk about the pill ho's and meth skanks all the time.
Are you stupid

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

foodstamper wrote:
<quoted text> i used to like mitchells chili until i found out they hate people that get foodstamps now i had rather have armour in a can than give em any more of my business.
Once again...If you are using foodstamps, you did give them any business...the tax payers did. How do you live with yourself knowing that you can't even feed yourself? Do you have any pride? Don't you feel guilty for asking OTHERS to take care of your needs?
But you still have the nerve to get on the internet and act like your opinion should matter. I would be embarrassed to show my face in public! SMH....
Please

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Give it a Brake.
GROCERY SHOPPER

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Please wrote:
Give it a Brake.
I've hushed! You have the right to free speech and whatever you say is up to you. There are though a lot of kids would not eat today if not for the snap program.. You may have a change of heart someday .. Good luck...
Fact

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

GROCERY SHOPPER wrote:
<quoted text>I've hushed! You have the right to free speech and whatever you say is up to you. There are though a lot of kids would not eat today if not for the snap program.. You may have a change of heart someday .. Good luck...
If there is a Single kid that did not eat today because they did not get it from the government, it is the Fault of the Parent... I have no problem with a food stamp program where a disabled individual receives them, I have no problem with receiving then for a period of time when someone needs to recover from job loss or some major issue.

But today they are considered by many as a Right just because the receiver makes Bad Choices in their life and have become comfortable living at subsistence levels.

If a Kid does not have food and the Parent is not disabled then the Parent should be charged with neglect. What you are saying is that people should have any number of children they wish and Expect everyone else feed them, and cloths them, and house them, and educate them, and transport them while the Parent uses them for their living at subsistence levels.

I know one family that the mother has a live in boy friend, 3 kids and is pregnant. Neither the boy friend or the mother have worked in 3 years, are young and very healthy. Have received housing but have been kicked out of 3 free housing units because they would not pay the 50 buck share, left the places disgusting, receive government funding for food, clothing, transportation, 2 cell phones and food for all. On top of that every month they call relatives for money and use the excuse that the Kids need food, the kids need cloths, the kids need school supplies ect. and the relatives end up shelling out big cash because they don't want the kids to suffer. And don't want to see the kids taken by the state. Yet these two parents blame Everyone for their situation but themselves.

Parents that have and use their kids as a way to live are a lower life form so don't be throwing the "do it for the Children" excuse for the parents to use to sit on the a$$ and make little to no effort to improve their life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min wtf 149,882
Charmaine Partin 3 hr momo 8
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr very 26,227
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr AAA 130,225
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 5 hr California Condor 3
Churches 6 hr IronHammer 2
Looking for a place to rent ASAP 10 hr Momolovesmatthew 1
Sheriff deputies 11 hr cant wait 16

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••