ban mitchells market!
Hmmm

El Paso, AR

#43 Nov 13, 2012
tracy m wrote:
<quoted text>Now Holly Beth !!!!
I highly doubt that was Holly. Seek professional help. You have serious issues. I mean who really cares where u buy your meat? You are making a total jacka.. out of your self. Hush already!! Geez!
unreal

Somerset, KY

#44 Nov 13, 2012
Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE DON'T....Don't need it or want it!
Remember this reply when fire and brimstone is raining on your head on the day of the Second Coming because I'm here to tell you there is not one soul in this world who doesn't need prayer or who doesn't need Jesus in their lives! So whether you want it or not I'm still praying for you! That's the problem now, people don't put Him first, they worry about all this petty stuff when you should all your faith in Him to solve your trials and tribulations! You can't take your money to the grave with you so why grieve over it every single day of your life! I'm poor financially but rich spiritually and that's all I need and no I don't get help from government before you ask! I struggle to make it just like every one else does but I'm not bitter and I don't have hatred in my heart like you do for people who happen to get extra help that I don't! If their doing it illegally, God will seek vengeance of His own on them and its not my place to judge or yours! Read your Bible!
unreal

Somerset, KY

#45 Nov 13, 2012
Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE DON'T....Don't need it or want it!
Something everyone should read who hasn't!
Revelations 6:15-17
15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Are you stupid

Barbourville, KY

#46 Nov 13, 2012
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this reply when fire and brimstone is raining on your head on the day of the Second Coming because I'm here to tell you there is not one soul in this world who doesn't need prayer or who doesn't need Jesus in their lives! So whether you want it or not I'm still praying for you! That's the problem now, people don't put Him first, they worry about all this petty stuff when you should all your faith in Him to solve your trials and tribulations! You can't take your money to the grave with you so why grieve over it every single day of your life! I'm poor financially but rich spiritually and that's all I need and no I don't get help from government before you ask! I struggle to make it just like every one else does but I'm not bitter and I don't have hatred in my heart like you do for people who happen to get extra help that I don't! If their doing it illegally, God will seek vengeance of His own on them and its not my place to judge or yours! Read your Bible!
LMAO...OK!

Spend a little more time reading the employment section and a little less reading a fictional novel and you will be better off.
unreal

Somerset, KY

#47 Nov 13, 2012
Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO...OK!

Spend a little more time reading the employment section and a little less reading a fictional novel and you will be better off.
Sorry to disappoint you but I already have a job!:) I know how bad you wanted me not to I'm sure! But as in the Bible being fictional, there will be a day of reckoning and I'm afraid you'll be in for a rude awakening! I pray you wake up before its too late and that's all I'm going to say on this thread! I wish you well! May God bless you!
Woah

London, KY

#48 Nov 13, 2012
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are judging someone, to not be judging.
unreal

Somerset, KY

#49 Nov 14, 2012
Woah wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are judging someone, to not be judging.
Just how am I judging exactly? I don't see any way that I have, I've just stated the simple facts as it applies to all of us! I will not say that the Bible is fictional because it isn't and if you call that judging then I'm sorry but all you have to do is read it and be aware of what's going on in the world around you! The signs and scriptures are fulfilling! And if "are you stupid" believes its fiction then I do feel they need prayer because I know he/she will find out differently one day! I'm just worried about their soul so how is that judging?
unreal

Somerset, KY

#50 Nov 14, 2012
Woah wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are judging someone, to not be judging.
I replied to the wrong post! But it's still the same difference??? How was I possibly judging anyone in this post? I'm curious!
Please

Manchester, KY

#51 Nov 14, 2012
Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...OK!
Tess Fisher... You need to stop!!! Do something with yourself and get off the computer!!! You are CRAZY!!! Seek professional help sister!!!
Fact

London, KY

#52 Nov 14, 2012
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Tess Fisher... You need to stop!!! Do something with yourself and get off the computer!!! You are CRAZY!!! Seek professional help sister!!!
https://www.facebook.com/tess.bereczky
Woah

London, KY

#53 Nov 14, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually would prefer they had Buffalo steaks and ground but asked them and they don't...
M&M I think is the name. Theyre in Manchester and have buffalo meat. Theyre Mennonites too. They have a great work ethic and the place is super clean. Its the best place Ive ever been.
Seeker

Williamsburg, KY

#55 Nov 14, 2012
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>Remember this reply when fire and brimstone is raining on your head on the day of the Second Coming because I'm here to tell you there is not one soul in this world who doesn't need prayer or who doesn't need Jesus in their lives! So whether you want it or not I'm still praying for you! That's the problem now, people don't put Him first, they worry about all this petty stuff when you should all your faith in Him to solve your trials and tribulations! You can't take your money to the grave with you so why grieve over it every single day of your life! I'm poor financially but rich spiritually and that's all I need and no I don't get help from government before you ask! I struggle to make it just like every one else does but I'm not bitter and I don't have hatred in my heart like you do for people who happen to get extra help that I don't! If their doing it illegally, God will seek vengeance of His own on them and its not my place to judge or yours! Read your Bible!
You really contradict yourself in the first and last sentences. It's amazing how many people try to play God around here!
unreal

Somerset, KY

#56 Nov 14, 2012
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>You really contradict yourself in the first and last sentences. It's amazing how many people try to play God around here!
I'm not trying to play anyone here! I'm just trying to get people to see that if they haven't accepted Jesus as their savior, there is no better time as now! And if saying their wrong about it being fiction is judging well yea I'm judging because I just have their best interest at heart! Their lost and need to seek God! We all need Him in our lives and I don't have to worry! He is in my heart and soul and when that day arrives when He comes in the clouds, I'm going to be meeting Him there! And if everyone reads the Bible they would see that hell is real and it is eternal torture and anguish! Forever burning and gnashing of teeth! No escape! And for Jesus to be so selfless that he died for us, took all of the beatings, scourging, and nails just so we could live eternally with Him, why is it so hard for people to accept Him and serve Him? Why is so hard to love one another as much as He loves us?
Spectator

Richmond, KY

#58 Nov 14, 2012
I lived in Knox county for several years! I know many wonderful people in Knox county.However there are just too many folks that are so sorry that I'm sure the will wait until Obama sends someone down there to wipe their stinking ass's.When you get those food stamps try buying some soap..I've shopped the stores their and too many of you seem to know nothing about cleaning your nasty ass....I don't even know what you have against the market there in Barbourville but I'm sure they would not want some of you to shop there anyway!
the duck

London, KY

#59 Nov 14, 2012
Spectator wrote:
I lived in Knox county for several years! I know many wonderful people in Knox county.However there are just too many folks that are so sorry that I'm sure the will wait until Obama sends someone down there to wipe their stinking ass's.When you get those food stamps try buying some soap..I've shopped the stores their and too many of you seem to know nothing about cleaning your nasty ass....I don't even know what you have against the market there in Barbourville but I'm sure they would not want some of you to shop there anyway!
You sound like a ass wiper, maybe Obama will hire you! You have the eye and nose that can sort out shitt smells!!!
Are you stupid

Barbourville, KY

#60 Nov 14, 2012
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how am I judging exactly? I don't see any way that I have, I've just stated the simple facts as it applies to all of us! I will not say that the Bible is fictional because it isn't and if you call that judging then I'm sorry but all you have to do is read it and be aware of what's going on in the world around you! The signs and scriptures are fulfilling! And if "are you stupid" believes its fiction then I do feel they need prayer because I know he/she will find out differently one day! I'm just worried about their soul so how is that judging?
PLEASE stop worrying about my soul...I sleep with a very clear conscience. You also need to stop using the word "facts" when it applies to the bible...its nothing more than folklore handed down to keep the sheep (weak minded people like yourself) in line.
repent

Williamsburg, KY

#61 Nov 14, 2012
Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE stop worrying about my soul...I sleep with a very clear conscience. You also need to stop using the word "facts" when it applies to the bible...its nothing more than folklore handed down to keep the sheep (weak minded people like yourself) in line.
god loves you anyway. repent while you still can and accept the almight LORD JESUS CHRIST as your savior. all souls belong to god and he will judge each one accordingly. i will pray for you. god bless.

“Remember the Fifth of November”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#62 Nov 14, 2012
Junkfoodjunky wrote:
Maybe Holly should spend some more time cooking healthy meals and taking her kids/family to the gym, rather then sitting on facebook bitching about others getting food stamps.
The family picture looks like none of them has passed up the Little Debbie snack cake and Mt Dew box without grabbing one in a long while. Everyone in the pic is 20 pounds overweight and the younger are juvenile diabetes cases waiting to happen.
Sir or Madam, is anyone in your family overweight? Do you buy Mountain Dew and Debbies with your food stamps?

Citizens of Barbourville, you cannot "ban" an establishment based on the woman's opinions, for they are just that--opinions. She could say that she hates all foodstampers and their poverty, their stench, their teeth, their stupidity, hell, anything really, and it is still her freedom of speech. This country was founded upon that principle (as well as many others), was it not? Just stop spending your foodstamps there and stop whining. No need to beat a dead horse, because it's getting you nowhere.
PATRIOT

Barbourville, KY

#63 Nov 15, 2012
Guy-Fawkes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir or Madam, is anyone in your family overweight? Do you buy Mountain Dew and Debbies with your food stamps?
Citizens of Barbourville, you cannot "ban" an establishment based on the woman's opinions, for they are just that--opinions. She could say that she hates all foodstampers and their poverty, their stench, their teeth, their stupidity, hell, anything really, and it is still her freedom of speech. This country was founded upon that principle (as well as many others), was it not? Just stop spending your foodstamps there and stop whining. No need to beat a dead horse, because it's getting you nowhere.
FOLKS SPREAD THE WORD!! IT'S ALREADY WORKING, I HEARD THEY ARE LAYING OFF ! IT'S JUST A POOR FOLK THING!!
this is america

Sheridan, AR

#64 Nov 15, 2012
Give it a break people enough is enough. all these people are doing is trying to work and survive and you all on here putting them down to the dogs.How low you want them to fall to be happy? what about if they were homeless living in a ditch then you would drive by them and say look at them stupid, dumb people. this right here is what is wrong with america lazy dumb azz sorry people on food stamps tearing down the people who are working trying to keep this country going. I wish they would cut off your food stamps then you would see how hard it is to work and survive on your on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Frankie Rizzo 143,225
Prayers for Clerk Kim Davis 50 min end of US 27
Poll does any one know margaret edwards? (Dec '08) 1 hr I know her 8
Past Doctor 1 hr night eyes 3
Sexiest Woman on Steven Trace (Mar '09) 1 hr someone that knows 24
Travis Mills 2 hr maybe 4
Poll Will judge ex Jm hall go to prison or not ? 3 hr Knox voters 0
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 8 hr God is coming back 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages